Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,506 members, 7,854,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of June 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of June 2015 (333 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of September 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of May 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of June 2015 by jonatoye(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2015
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
The man who will not miss the plan and purpose of God for his life is the one who will always tremble at His word!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"For all these things My hand has made, and so all these things have come into being [by and for Me], says the Lord. But this is the man to whom I will look and have regard: he who is humble and of a broken or wounded spirit, and who trembles at My word and reveres My commands." (Isaiah 66:2 AMP).
There are several beautiful things created by God on this earth. Among all the creation of God, man is His only heritage. He will not turn to the beautiful cars, houses and many other wonderful things of the earth nor have regard for them.

The words of God is not hidden from you. You are not ignorant of His will for your life. From the first principle, we all know what is right.

The words of the Lord is meant to be a lamp to your feet and a light to your path. Therefore, a man has not missed it in life until he begins to neglect and ignore the words of the Lord made available to guide him.

The Lord is so mindful of our lives and what becomes of us, simply because we are created for a purpose. However, you will only be relevant in His purpose if you have a heart that is teachable and submissive to His words. The singular assurance you have if you will not derail or lose out as you advance on the pathway of destiny is trembling at the words of the Lord.

The Lord will give us all a willing, humble and obedient heart that will always tremble and respond promptly to His words in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have an Awe-Inspiring Thursday!!!
Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of June 2015 by Starships4u(m): 9:26am On Jun 18, 2015
WOWWOWWOW

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Is Clear That Salvation Is By Grace / Awesome God "God Struck On My Behalf" Read And Remain Blessed. / How To Develop Leaders Through Coaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.