Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of September 2015 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of September 2015 (434 Views)

6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) / The Big List Of 33 Things That Are Going To Happen In September 2015 / Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of September 2015 by jonatoye(m): 6:29am On Sep 18, 2015
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
The remembrance of the workings of God's power in your life by the virtue of His mercy is the most important part of your past. If God has brought you this far; He is able to do even much more!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"And Mary said: "My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior. For He has regarded the lowly state of His maidservant; For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed. For He who is mighty has done great things for me, And holy is His name. And His mercy is on those who fear Him From generation to generation." (Luke 1:46-50 NKJV).
It is always good to spend quality time to look back and make deliberate effort to evaluate your journey so far in life. I looked back; all I can see is His mercy which gives me joy, peace, rest, sound health, academic and financial support, His rod and staff which leads and gives comfort. All His goodness gives the required confidence to face tomorrow.

The Lord Almighty has done great things. The Holy Spirit continues to teach me the way of life. He is ever faithful on His own part in every aspect of my life. Again, What He has not done; is only what I did not allow Him to do and those ones waiting for the appointed time. Until now, He has no record of failure; neither will He in my life.

I keep asking myself: Why me? He said my ultimate plan for you is to make you an eternal excellence and a blessing to many generation. I cannot but ask Him never to withhold His mercy from my life and to give me the required grace to fear Him all the days of my life.

"O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together." (Psalms 34:3).

The Lord will forever be great in every aspect of our lives in Jesus name. Amen!!!
Have a Fulfilled Friday!!!

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of September 2015 by anuma1(m): 6:30am On Sep 18, 2015
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Eid-el-kabir Is Here | I Found Out Konga Has Amazing Discounts / Instructions For Eid Morning. / Complicit Silence Abounds About Biafraland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.