Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Will You Drop Out From University If Offered #30million - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will You Drop Out From University If Offered #30million (379 Views)

Abasiodiong Jackson Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Huddersfield UK / Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) / Daniel Nkemelu Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Drop Out From University If Offered #30million by cutebobo(m): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
I was discussing this issue with my room mates, some said they can drop out 'because 30 million can go a long way in the betterment of your life and to back it up, that the main reason for going to school is to earn cool cash after graduation. So fellow nairalanders, what do u have to say.
Re: Will You Drop Out From University If Offered #30million by youngberry001(m): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2015
I will drop out wat ever the level I'm kiss""(repeating 30million)

30million,30million,30million,30million ehn I will oh
Re: Will You Drop Out From University If Offered #30million by ijobaooorun(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
I will drop out of skul and even drop out of nigeria
Re: Will You Drop Out From University If Offered #30million by Starships4u(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Why not?? I would on code..... Get the cash and enroll on parttime studies.....then build a little business empire with half of the amount then bank the rest.....
Re: Will You Drop Out From University If Offered #30million by anthronics: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2015
Please is there anywhere it is being shared? Make I call my HOD tell am say I don resign. Abeg make I know now ooo!

1 Like

Re: Will You Drop Out From University If Offered #30million by seunlayi(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
IF I HAD THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY THEN, I WILL DROP OUT AND EVEN IF IT IS NOW, I WON'T HESITATE.

1 Like

Re: Will You Drop Out From University If Offered #30million by oluwadanie1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hell yeah....

Get 30million and enroll again...

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Process Is On / Swansea University Scholarship For Nigerians And Ghanaians / University Of Ilorin. (UNILORIN) Admission and Assistance into Unilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.