Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) (49542 Views)

Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / Ahmad Idris Kareka Graduates With 1st Class From Shenyang University Technology / Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by stephenduru: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Beauty with brain.Nigerian lady,Fatima Iliasu, from Kano has graduated with First Class in Civil Engineering from University of Surrey, UK.

Massive respect! Congrats to her!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/nigerian-lady-fatima-iliasu-graduates.html?m=1

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by doublewisdom: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
Fine girl. First Kano geh wey go school. The next Queen Amina.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2017
Thank you Fatima and may God Almighty continue to bless you further for making us proud.

You have really tried to have excelled in Engineering.

Hopefully, you will come home and contribute in your own way towards taking your beloved country to an enviable height.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Enough of all these hyping , if I go UK I would graduate with first class after all I came out 2.1 from the university if Ilorin...

Our 2.1 na first class for havard cry

187 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nice one. It's only the illiterates, religion extremist and the ignorant muslims that covers all their body as if that will make them holy for life.

I haven't seen Aisha Buhari and her daughter cover all their body
I haven't seen the dangotes cover all their body
I haven't seen the Indimi's cover all their body
The Atiku's nko?
The Babangida nko?
Even Sanusi the Emir daughters nko?
Infact all the elite don't cover all their body including this beautiful lady up there.

Is it that these people aren't the real Muslim or Islamic typical religion is practiced by the poor masses.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
NextGovernor:
Nice one. It's only the illiterates, religion extremist and the ignorant muslims that covers all their body as if that will make them holy for life.

The Atiku's nko?
The Babangida nko?
Infact all the elite don't cover all their body including this beautiful lady up there.

Is it that these people aren't the real Muslim or Islamic typical religion is practiced by the poor masses.

Having read this comment, what I still don't understand is how it is your business.
Is it your body they cover? Were you forced to cover your body? Or is their dressing affecting yours? How exactly is their dressing affecting you? Do they complain to you?

Have the muslims complained about your nudity? Why not dress the way you want and allow others?

Is that how you impose your own practices on others?

Which kind wahala be dis?

157 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by indodon(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
after now she go be third wife to one alhaji.....na wetin dey pain me pass

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2017
Rokaa food don land oo grin
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Enough of all these hyping , if I go UK I would graduate with first class after all I came out 2.1 from the university if Ilorin...

NextGovernor:

The Atiku's nko?
The Babangida nko?

Igbos and hatred

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by Rokaa(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
NorthSide:
Rokaa food don land oo grin

It's all in the head you know, we choose what we wanted to see and believe, we can focus on the bad or choose to see the good.

I earlier stated that for so long the northerners have allowed others tell their stories, creating all kinds of fictitious tales and force feeding the easily hoodwinked.

Whoever thinks other people/group/race can't be as equally good as he/she is or even better, is not wise

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by holatin(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
wao I know this girl, infact I once ask her out, assuming she grew for me, I for done Bleep intelligence out of her and replace it with slaying.

mehn God save her

5 Likes

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
First Class everywhere, these ones won't want to come back to this country sha, come carry first Class file trek for road dey find work? Even presido don run. Congratulations to her, beauty and brain indeed

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by Dollyak(f): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Welldone girl. Surrey is a good Uni.

6 Likes

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by Rokaa(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
indodon:
after now she go be third wife to one alhaji.....na wetin dey pain me pass

We all know that northerners getting married off as third wives is not the true reflection of your immediate concerns about the marital institution.

Infact your true pain if you have any about the marital life of women is scaling the marriage hurdle itself. And your greatest fear as a man is ending up with a lady whose womb and pipes were ravaged silly by exploits of dudes like you.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by ItchingPreek(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
Make she come naija Na.....after stress of course registeration, signing exam forms, shuttle struggle and the nights of empty stomach make we come see weather she fit attain the same fit

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
OK

Check ma Signature
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by personal59: 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2017
congrats girl
NextGovernor:

The Atiku's nko?
The Babangida nko?

congrats girl

sorry bro, Islam as a religion av is own culture and we don't follow what the rich do with there own Deen we practice it the way the prophet(pbuh) ask us to practice, so whosoever feel he can't practice that way is non of our business we only call and explain better but that won't be a standard to us either rich or poor that's their own personal problem because we don't follow blindly

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by datola: 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
The Northerners are waking up.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

e pain am grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by abike12(f): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
Congratulations!!! #girlpower

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
The thing with these northerners is, if you see the few that went to school, they are very brilliant. Congratulations girl.

7 Likes

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
hmmm......

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by ItchingPreek(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I Dey tell you, the stress alone we go through with empty stomach and still come out with a good grade shows we could get even an A+ if we are given the same opportunity

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
datola:
The Northerners are coming up.
for where? Na bashiga and kule go end her journey

1 Like

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by shevy878: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
grin sweet Malo babe, sey! Kwaroo!! Congrat dear. "Wa ko mi je bi tuwo"
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
highrise07:
hmmm
why you dey moan? You don see her pu^ssy ni?
Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by gracile(f): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
I smile whenever I see such news cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
Straight outta north

Beautiful girl, keep making us proud.

meanwhile TAKE A TOUR INSIDE FACEBOOKS CENTER, WHERE ALL YOUR PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE STORED

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Having read this comment, what I still don't understand is how it is your business.
Is it your body they cover? Were you forced to cover your body? Or is their dressing affecting yours? How exactly is their dressing affecting you? Do they complain to you?

Have the muslims complained about your nudity? Why not dress the way you want and allow others?

Is that how you impose your own practices on others?

Which kind wahala be dis?

...some people cant but just pop nose.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A 2:2 In These Universities May Equal 2:1 Or First Class Of Other Universities / Gorilla Escaped From University Of Ilorin Zoo (Photos, Video) / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.