Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) (2525 Views)

Who Has Provoked You Most This Year / ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. / Hahaha (funny Pics Collection) -jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by queencandace(f): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
I actually saw this inscription on a building in my area....was this necessary??.

Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by rawpadgin(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2015
Like my post wen post the pic

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by pussygotlips: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2015
No,i don't think. Btw, that goat look beautiful
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by ijobaooorun(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
wey the pinshure
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by queencandace(f): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
ijobaooorun:
wey the pinshure
check again
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by gabinogem(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
Queen without a crown... What kinda dilapidated building is that, they should be happy that ppl are urinating there. I'll be scared to urinate there tho.
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by queencandace(f): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2015
gabinogem:
Queen without a crown... What kinda dilapidated building is that, they should be happy that ppl are urinating there. I'll be scared to urinate there tho.
who told you i dont have a crown
itz their house na...they make the rules
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by gabinogem(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
queencandace:

who told you i dont have a crown
itz their house na...they make the rules
where is ur crown?... Can u urinate there with ur crown on?!
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by queencandace(f): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
naijaboy...tosyne2much...ggrin..nneka123... make una come see angrynaijaboy...tosyne2much...ggrin..nneka123... make una come see
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by queencandace(f): 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
gabinogem:
where is ur crown?... Can u urinate there with ur crown on?!
whats your biz with ma crown..
w
i dnt urinate in public angry
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by gabinogem(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
queencandace:

whats your biz with ma crown..
w
i dnt urinate in public angry
it's going to be a nice view seeing u with ur crown urinating there cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by ggrin(f): 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
angry
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by asumo12: 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
Shit dey smell?

ggrin:
angry

undecided
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by asumo12: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
OP where ur area dey abeg?

Na AJ(ah) City?

undecided
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by queencandace(f): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2015
ggrin:
angry
iya wa wetin happen abi kingtom neva give u money for soup *runs away*
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by KingTom(m): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
queencandace:

iya wa wetin happen
abi kingtom neva give u money for soup
*runs away*
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by tosyne2much(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is hilarious grin

There was an inscription I also saw on a wall here in Ado-Ekit, which was written in Yorubai.. Oobooi that one na die ooooooo

*Aye e ma baje toba to sibi (Urinate here and your destiny will be destroyed*
grin
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by Omotayor123(f): 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
This is hilarious grin

*Aye e ma baje toba to sibi (Urinate here and your destiny will be destroyed*
grin
Destiny or Lifegrin
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by tosyne2much(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
Omotayor123:
Destiny or Lifegrin
Fimile jawe

Destiny or life, at least I don pass my msg across :tongue
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by queencandace(f): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
KingTom:
i thought you two had a thing undecided
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by KingTom(m): 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2015
queencandace:

i thought you two had a thing undecided
How long have you been here? undecided Sweerie anyone who sees me now would think you and I have a thing grin
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by queencandace(f): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
KingTom:

How long have you been here? undecided Sweerie anyone who sees me now would think you and I have a thing grin
i have been a nairalander for 3 years or so this is a new account
you and i?
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by KingTom(m): 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
queencandace:
i have been a nairalander for 3 years or so this is a new account you and i?
Your former moniker? Yes you and I wink
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by queencandace(f): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
KingTom:
Your former moniker? Yes you and I wink
LOL......i forgot that you are the nairaland flirt tongue
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by KingTom(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
queencandace:
LOL......i forgot that you are the nairaland flirt tongue
So then, let me flirt grin
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by Moana(f): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
KingTom:

So then, let me flirt grin
let me gini?
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by KingTom(m): 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Moana:
let me gini?
I was actually typing flee my useless auto correct changed it to flirt, what I meant to say was, let me flee away from this hideously disfigured beast of a woman and go back to my Moana grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by Moana(f): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
KingTom:

I was actually typing flee my useless auto correct changed it to flirt, what I meant to say was, let me flee away from this hideously disfigured beast of a woman and go back to my Moana grin grin grin
grin how to get away with murder
Re: What Do You Think Provoked This??(funny Pics) by KingTom(m): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Moana:
grin how to get away with murder
Volume 2 grin

(1) (Reply)

LADIES! This Is What Happens When You Keep Calling Your Man Baby [photo] / Funny Picture / The Priest And The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.