Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

This Facial Treatment Is Effective And Might Cost You NOTHING - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Facial Treatment Is Effective And Might Cost You NOTHING (867 Views)

Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy / Please Who Has Used This Facial Cream Called "Carovate" / Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Facial Treatment Is Effective And Might Cost You NOTHING by Biola2610: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
yes, you read right. It might cost you nothing because it is something that might already be in your kitchen. Your palm oil!

Stop using make-up to cover up blemishes, treat them instead. Here is how it works...

http://www.abenistales.com/wp/index.php/2015/06/18/something-about-palm-oil-you-should-know/

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Aso Ebi / Top Trending Ankara Short Gown For The Year.... / "You Guys Know Me And My Hair,i've Always Dreamed Of Doing This Style"omonioboli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.