Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

"You Guys Know Me And My Hair,i've Always Dreamed Of Doing This Style"omonioboli - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "You Guys Know Me And My Hair,i've Always Dreamed Of Doing This Style"omonioboli (868 Views)

Check Out My Natural Hair 2 Years After Being Mocked About My Hair / How I Grew My Hair Long / My Hair My Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You Guys Know Me And My Hair,i've Always Dreamed Of Doing This Style"omonioboli by Musquareney(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Filmmaker, Actress Omoni Oboli bragged with her new hairstyle as she prepared for an interview with Movie Producer/Director, Pascal Atuma today.

Omoni Oboli shared the photo of her hairstyle below and wrote

"Hairrrrrrrr... You guys know me and my hair...the spiritual connection is real 'smiles'. I've always dreamed of doing this style with my hair 'dances' (hair all mine). Interviews with the bro @pascalatuma #FemaleFilmmaker #HitMaker #No1BoxOfficeActor #ChildOfGrace #WivesOnStrike #Stillshowinginsomecinemasinnigeriaandghana"

See the hairstyle below:

cc: lalasticlala, tjskii, kandiikane

Re: "You Guys Know Me And My Hair,i've Always Dreamed Of Doing This Style"omonioboli by musquareni(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
oh

(1) (Reply)

3 Platinum Slaying Short Cuts This Summer / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Your Hair? / Customised Clothes In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.