Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

A Passive Business Partner Needed In Asaba Urgently. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Passive Business Partner Needed In Asaba Urgently. (1574 Views)

Is There Any Passive Business That I Can Invest My 100k In? / Need Passive Income?? Think Questra Holdings / The Best Way To Earn A Passive Income. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Passive Business Partner Needed In Asaba Urgently. by Darnnel(m): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hello guys, av been in the laundry for the past 7 years and haven studied the business in close quarters, I have come to realize the pitfalls it suffers, the gains it could enjoy and its feasibility.
Ever wonder why most laundry businesses in nigeria never grow beyond just one shop or outlet. Perhaps they are satisfied with their input and output irrespective of the nations economy. Truth is, to them laundry is just a means to an end.
So today I wish to bank on my findings and build an empire with this idea and vast experience. I have an asset worth well over 10millon in real estate incase you in doubt. I only seek an investor in partnership for a share capital of 1.5 million. With a total annual interest rate of 30%. I got my proposal and good to go. Am confident about its profitability. This is no scam. Pls call Daniel on 07030251642 or danetiaka@gmail.com for details, or leave your email and phone number and I'll call you.(serious minded only pls)Thanks
Re: A Passive Business Partner Needed In Asaba Urgently. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
it will make more sense if you can elaborate on the nature sire

1 Like

Re: A Passive Business Partner Needed In Asaba Urgently. by Darnnel(m): 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2015
JudismphD:
it will make more sense if you can elaborate on the nature sire

Modified. Hope you get the picture now.
Re: A Passive Business Partner Needed In Asaba Urgently. by millhouse: 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
WHY ASABA
Re: A Passive Business Partner Needed In Asaba Urgently. by Angelstartups(f): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hello,

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng and find a great business partner within your locality at the click of buttons. You sign up for free as an Entrepreneur and yippy! you connect with potential investors.

Also watch out in the coming days this month of July as Angelstartups Nigeria kicks-off Angelstartups Bootstrap Challenge Season 1; a Business Challenge for Entrepreneurs where you stand to win thousands of dollars to bootstrap your business. it's completely free to participate!

Visit now to sign up and GET READY!!!

All the best.
Re: A Passive Business Partner Needed In Asaba Urgently. by Darnnel(m): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
millhouse:
WHY ASABA
Cos thats where I reside and I have a market ready to buy my service. Plus my feasibility study shows potential. Without doubt.
Re: A Passive Business Partner Needed In Asaba Urgently. by Darnnel(m): 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
Angelstartups:
Hello,

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng and find a great business partner within your locality at the click of buttons. You sign up for free as an Entrepreneur and yippy! you connect with potential investors.

Also watch out in the coming days this month of July as Angelstartups Nigeria kicks-off Angelstartups Bootstrap Challenge Season 1; a Business Challenge for Entrepreneurs where you stand to win thousands of dollars to bootstrap your business. it's completely free to participate!

Visit now to sign up and GET READY!!!

All the best.
Thanks.....I sure hope something comes out if this though. Seeing that lots of ideas are still awaiting investors.
Re: A Passive Business Partner Needed In Asaba Urgently. by biznus: 1:57am On Jul 25, 2015
share capital of 1.5 million. With a total annual interest rate of 30%.
Slow down. did you mean a loan of 1.5m @2.5% monthly?
Re: A Passive Business Partner Needed In Asaba Urgently. by PresidKing(m): 5:18am On Jul 25, 2015
if I understand you very well, you need a partner who you will both share the capital which is 1.5m, if this is correct and you have done a good visibility study and found that this business will yield good profit, why then do you really want a partner since you have an asset you can use for loan, borrow money and even sell of the amount that is able to get you your capital for start up.

Also you have been in this business for 7 years now, which means you understand it and could single make your profit if you sacrifices you capitalise on your experience to invest singly and make your profit.

Partnership will give you more trouble than good if that business grows as you have elaborated and you can afford the capital either way, you are already in the business so with your assets and current business bank and SME banks will help to fund you.

Awaiting your reply.

2 Likes

Re: A Passive Business Partner Needed In Asaba Urgently. by biznus: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
^^^ Seconded
Re: A Passive Business Partner Needed In Asaba Urgently. by Darnnel(m): 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
biznus:
Slow down. did you mean a loan of 1.5m @2.5% monthly?
Truth is am short of cash to find the whole thing. Plus my business plan shows how the business will be run. My money will be involved, but still I need partners so we can grow it I no a company with board of directors. I can't make all the decisions. Some aspects I might have sentiments to, and I'll need people involved in the decision making for progress. It's easier understood when you read my plans while I explain.
Re: A Passive Business Partner Needed In Asaba Urgently. by biznus: 12:37am On Oct 07, 2015
Darnnel:

Truth is am short of cash to find the whole thing. Plus my business plan shows how the business will be run. My money will be involved, but still I need partners so we can grow it I no a company with board of directors. I can't make all the decisions. Some aspects I might have sentiments to, and I'll need people involved in the decision making for progress. It's easier understood when you read my plans while I explain.
y now all of a sudden

(1) (Reply)

OFFload ( Sell) - Bitcoin Here / Should I Give My House To A Developer Or Should I Borrow Money From A Bank / Bamboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.