Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. (61046 Views)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Korea DPR Vs Nigeria 3 - 0 :FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Orkpekyandega(m): 3:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Ghana handed tough draw in U20 Women’s World Cup
[/size]

Ghana’s Black Princesses have been handed a tough draw at the FIFA U20 Women’s World Cup. Ghana’s group comprises France, USA and the New Zealand in Group C.

USA won their fifth – and fourth consecutive – CONCACAF title in Honduras in late 2015 while the New Zealanders breezed through a hugely one-sided qualifying campaign in October 2015 and France were one of the semi-finals from the 2015 UEFA Women’s U-19 Championship.

Africa’s other representatives Nigeria are in Group B alongside Spain, Canada and Japan.

Hosts Papua New Guinea, meanwhile, face a series of intriguing challenges against

Brazil, Sweden and Korea DPR in Group A.

Full draw

Group A: Papua New Guinea, Brazil, Sweden, Korea DPR

Group B: Spain, Canada, Japan, Nigeria

Group C: France, USA, Ghana, New Zealand

Group D: Germany, Venezuela, Mexico, Korea Republic
http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/SportsArchive/Ghana-handed-tough-draw-in-U20-Women-s-World-Cup-424292
[/b]
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Orkpekyandega(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Canadian coach relishes stiff challenge at FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup
[/size]
By: Neil Davidson

Canada has been given a stiff test in Group B with Nigeria, Japan and Spain for the FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup in Papua New Guinea in November.

Canadian coach Danny Worthington relishes the challenge, however.

"Across the board when you get to that level — the under-20 World Cup — I think every game's a tough game," he said from Vancouver. "I'm excited actually, excited about it.

"You've got a mixture of styles of play that we're going to face."

Nigeria, the seeded team in the pool, was runner-up to Germany at the 2014 tournament in Canada and fourth in 2012.

Japan won its regional U-20 qualifying tournament and captured the FIFA U-17 World Cup in 2014 when it beat Spain in the final. The Spanish women, meanwhile, were runner-up to Sweden in European U-20 qualifying.

The Canadian women made the U-20 World Cup quarter-finals as host in 2014, losing to Germany. Canada exited in the quarter-finals of the U-17 event two years ago.

Group A consists of host Papua New Guinea, Brazil, Sweden and North Korea. Pool C is France, the U.S., Ghana and New Zealand while Group D features Germany, Venezuela, Mexico and South Korea.

Canada will likely face Brazil, Sweden or North Korea in quarter-finals if it progresses. The top two in each pool advance.

The draw for the tournament, which runs from Nov. 13 to Dec. 3, was held Thursday in Zurich.

Papua New Guinea, as host, was one of the seeded teams along with Nigeria, the U.S. and Germany. Teams could not be placed with another country from its confederation, meaning Canada was kept apart from the Americans and Mexico.

It's a busy year for the Canadian women, who have qualified for the U-17 and U-20 World Cups as well as the Olympics.

Worthington, who coached Canada's entry last summer at the Pan Am Games, will be able to draw on more talent after Rio. National team midfielders Deanne Rose (16) and Jessie Fleming (18) and forward Gabrielle Carle (17) are all eligible — the U-20 world championship is open to players born after Jan. 1, 1996, and before Dec. 31, 2000.

He has camps planned in May, July and September before a final November preparation event.

It's Canada's seventh trip to the U-20 World Cup. Its best finish was as host in the inaugural championship in 2002 when it lost 1-0 to the U.S. in extra time in the final. Goalkeeper Erin McLeod and striker Christine Sinclair, both mainstays of the current Canadian national team, played on that team.

Canada finished runner-up to the Americans in CONCACAF qualifying for PNG, losing 1-0 in the final at San Pedro Sula, Honduras.

The Canadian starting 11 against the U.S. included five youngsters in Anyssa Ibrahim, Lysianne Proulx and Sarah Stratigakis (born in 1999) and Shana Flynn and Emma Regan (born in 2000).

Flynn and Regan are eligible for one more U-17 and two more U-20 World Cups after this.

"That's part of our program, that's part of our plan. If you're good enough, you're old enough," said Worthington, echoing senior coach and program director John Herdman.

Canada, whose overall U-20 World Cup record is 12-10-1, did not advance past the pool stage in 2006, 2008 and 2012. It reached the quarter-finals in Thailand in 2004 and did not qualify in 2010.

The first two editions of the championship were contested at the under-19 level.

Teams will be going to a country off the northeast coast of Australia, some 10,775 kilometres southwest of Vancouver.

Local authorities say, in a bid to combat malaria, they'll take all precautions to eliminate stagnant waters, which are the breeding grounds of mosquitoes.

The Canadian government warns travellers going to PNG that they "should exercise a high degree of caution due to high levels of serious crime, often involving the use of lethal weapons."

Worthington's team had a taste of security in Honduras at the CONCACAF qualifier.

"I think football brings a country together," he said. "Obviously we were well guarded in Honduras and we took special precautions for safety. But at the end of the day, as soon as you step on the pitch, it's 22 players, one ball and a referee and a whistle.

"I think the message is you adapt and you overcome."

Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter
http://www.metronews.ca/sports/2016/03/17/canada-drawn-with-nigeria-japan-and-spain-at-fifa-u-20-women-s-world-cup.html
[/b]
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by lakesidepapa(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Icon4s:

I see Nigeria as being in a difficult group.

Do you recall that Japan and Spain finished First and Second respectively at the last U17 world Cup?

Nigeria lost 3-0 to Spain in the Q/final of that tourney.

We expect to see most of those players that featured for Spain and Japan in this next U20 WC.

Canada may nt usually be as technically gifted as the other 3 teams in the group but they can punish any of the other Teams if they get their tactics right.

However, I still feel Nigeria are slight favorites majorly bc of our pedigree at the U20 level. A couple of the 2014 U20 girls will be part of this Team and that will give them that boost in the area of experience. The following players from the last U20 are still eligible: Sandra Chiichii (goalie), Jiroro Idike, Yetunde Adeboyejo, Uchenna Kanu, Osas Igbinovia, and Chiwendu Ihezuo. It is left for the technical crew to invite them if they are still in form. I know Adeboyejo, Ihezuo and Kanu were part of the qualifiers. And I think goalkeeper Chiichii also.

I expect a tough competition. We are in a difficult group.

That U17 spanish team walloped bala nkiyu team and u can recall that team was not technically and tactical sound, they even managed to get to that QF. This is u20 and Peter dedevdo team entirely, u knw how good that man team use to be... U knw the rest
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by lakesidepapa(m): 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Orkpekyandega:
[b][size=14pt]
World Cup: Falconets’ coach, Dedevbo, dismisses opponents threat

Posted by Bowale Odutola
[/size]
Dedevbo was also in charge when the Falconets cruised elegantly into the final of the last competition in Canada, losing to Germany only after extra time

Coach Peter Dedevbo insists that his U-20 girls will not be starting as underdogs for whatever reason when the 8th FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup starts in Papua New Guinea in November this year.

“Dedevbo said: “I don’t see why we need to fear any team.
“Rather, those teams should be the ones to be scared.

“Our pedigree at this level is intimidating.
“However, we would not be underrating any of Spain, Canada or Japan.
“Our principle, as always, would be to take it one match at a time and focus on our objective of doing Nigeria proud.”

Dedevbo was also in charge when the Falconets cruised elegantly into the final of the last competition in Canada, losing to Germany only after extra time.

Thursday’s draw at FIFA’s headquarters in Zurich threw the Nigeria U-20 girls into Group B, against known foes, Canada and Japan, and relatively unfamiliar Spain.

At the inaugural edition in Canada 14 years ago, when the tournament was known as U-19 World Cup, Nigeria and and Japan battled to a 1-1 draw in the group stage, and eight years later, in Germany, the Falconets edged the Asians 2-1 in another group stage match.
However, as hosts in 2012, Japan edged the Falconets 2-1 in a third place match in Tokyo.

Hosts Canada defeated Nigeria 2-0 in a group stage match in 2002, but the Falconets earned a 3-2 win in another group stage match against the North Americans in Russia four years later.

The Falconets reached the quarter -finals in Thailand 2004, Russia 2006 and Chile 2008, finished as runners-up in Germany 2010 and Canada 2014 and reached the semi finals in Japan 2012.

ALL THE GROUPS
GROUP A: Papua New Guinea, Brazil, Sweden Korea DPR
GROUP B: Spain, Canada, Japan, Nigeria
GROUP C: France, USA, Ghana, New Zealand
GROUP D: Germany, Venezuela, Mexico, Korea Republic
http://theeagleonline.com.ng/world-cup-falconets-coach-dedevbo-dismisses-opponents-threat/
[/b]

I like this man. Just dnt knw why he used to fail technically

1 Like

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by enomakos(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
What a tough group
it gonna be tough for the ladies
the falconets still need 4 or 5 good players in the team
i will advice coach peter to invited rasheedat ajibade to the team
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by BlackAlbino6(m): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2016
[size=14pt]
Nikyu looks beyond Falcons draw, excited with Flamingos spirit
[/size]
The Nigeria U-17 Women’s team, Flamingoes, have a foot in the ride for the Jordan 2016 FIFA World Cup after a 6-0 thumping of South Africa in the first leg but the work of assessing the team is far from over according to coach Bala Nikyu.Last week against a transiting, Falcons team, the young ladies were forced to a 1-1 result in a test game; encouraging it was, but the result is of little consequence to Nikyu who was rather impressed with the tenacity of his girls.

Nikyu is expected to lead the Flamingos for the return leg against Bantwana next week, with a 6-0 first leg advantage, Nigeria are very likely to confirm their place in the fifth consecutive finals at the Makhulong Stadium in Tembisa.
footballlive.ng/footballnews/9ja-news/nikyu-looks-beyond-falcons-draw-excited-with-flamingos-spirit/
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by justiz5(m): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
U-17 WWC: Flamingos Depart For South Africa Wednesday
[/size]

Nigeria U-17 women's national team, the Flamingos, will leave for Johannesburg on Wednesday morning for the return leg of the final qualifying round for this
year’s FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup against South Africa, the Nigeria Football Federation said on their official website on Tuesday.

The Flamingos won the first leg 6-0 inside the Abuja National Stadium penultimate weekend.

Speaking ahead of the reverse fixture, coach Bala Nikyu has said that the aim is to go to South Africa and win.

"We are not going to allow the Bantwana to cancel any of the goals we scored in Nigeria. Rather, we are going to score more goals and hope to replicate the feat we
achieved in Namibia by beating them in South Africa," Nikyu said.

"The girls are confident of cementing their World Cup qualification and it can only be done if we do not underrate the South Africans, and go all out on the attack."

Nigeria has participated at all previous editions of the FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup final competitions since its inception in 2008 in New Zealand, and reached
the quarter -finals in the last three editions.

This year's edition will be held in Jordan from September 30 to October 21 this year.
www.completesportsnigeria.com/u-17-wwc-flamingos-depart-south-africa-wednesday/
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by justiz5(m): 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
enomakos:
What a tough group

it gonna be tough for the ladies

the falconets still need 4 or 5 good players in the team

i will advice coach peter to invited rasheedat ajibade to the team

Who is she or how good is she and which Club does she play for?
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:51am On Mar 23, 2016
She is Rasheedat Busayo Ajibade, Captain of the Current Nigerian U-17 Women's team, The Flamingoes.

She plays for FC Robo. Same club that once had Asisat Oshoala of Arsenal LFC.

Just recently, she banged in four goals against the South African U-17 girls (the bantwana).

How good is she? Hmm... Sir, she's so so so good abeg. She's really "a beast" and super mesmerising on the ball.

Her goal against Osun Babes at the Onikan Stadium during the last NWPL season is rated as one of the best goals ever seen in the NWPL after she
dribbled past five Osun Babes defenders to slot the
ball into the net.
She was the youngest squad member of the team that represented Nigeria at the last FIFA U-17 Women World Cup in Costa Rica (2014).

justiz5:

Who is she or how good is she and which Club does she play for?

1 Like

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:56am On Mar 23, 2016
@bolded... Peter Dedevbo is still good ooo.. Use(d) to be? No naa... He still dey kampe.... #smiles.

I admire his technical brilliance though he can be much better.

lakesidepapa:

That U17 spanish team walloped bala nkiyu team and u can recall that team was not technically and tactical sound, they even managed to get to that QF. This is u20 and Peter dedevdo team entirely, u knw how good that man team use to be... U knw the rest
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by lakesidepapa(m): 3:39am On Mar 23, 2016
That's why I used 'use' not used smiley

TheSuperNerd:
@bolded... Peter Dedevbo is still good ooo.. Use(d) to be? No naa... He still dey kampe.... #smiles.

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:47am On Mar 23, 2016
Okay ooo #smiles

But the "to be" after "use" come make am "past" naa... That's why I boldly highlighted "use to be" #smiles

lakesidepapa:
That's why I used 'use' not used smiley

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by justiz5(m): 7:15am On Mar 23, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
She is Rasheedat Busayo Ajibade, Captain of the Current Nigerian U-17 Women's team, The Flamingoes.

She plays for FC Robo. Same club that once had Asisat Oshoala of Arsenal LFC.

Just recently, she banged in four goals against the South African U-17 girls (the bantwana).

How good is she? Hmm... Sir, she's so so so good abeg. She's really "a beast" and super mesmerising on the ball.

Her goal against Osun Babes at the Onikan Stadium during the last NWPL season is rated as one of the best goals ever seen in the NWPL after she
dribbled past five Osun Babes defenders to slot the
ball into the net.
She was the youngest squad member of the team that represented Nigeria at the last FIFA U-17 Women World Cup in Costa Rica (2014).

Now will it be possible for her to play for both the U17 and U20 women's teams in just a space of time? Hence some one suggested she should be invited from the present U17 squad to U20.

Cc: BlackAlbino6, lakesidepapa, enomakos, TheSuperNerd....

2 Likes

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by justiz5(m): 7:29am On Mar 23, 2016
[size=14pt]
Dedevbo waits for NFF green light on World Cup program
[/size]
Coach of Nigeria’s U-20 women national team Peter Dedevbo has disclosed that he has already submitted his program for this year’s world cup to the Technical committee of the Nigerian Football Federation and that he is simply waiting for response from them.

Dedevbo who was away in Zurich last Thursday for the world cup draw said the group pairing was appeared balanced.

Nigeria lost 1-0 in the 2014 final to Germany and the Coach shrugged off suggestions the presence of the defending champions will hinder his team.

The Falconets will play in group B against Spain, Canada and Japan; the competition kicks off November 13.
footballlive.ng/footballnews/9ja-news/dedevbo-waits-for-nff-green-light-on-world-cup-program/

1 Like

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by enomakos(m): 10:17am On Mar 23, 2016
justiz5:

Now will it be possible for her to play for both the U17 and U20 women's teams in just a space of time? Hence some one suggested she should be invited from the present U17 squad to U20.

Cc: BlackAlbino6, lakesidepapa, enomakos, TheSuperNerd....

it is very possible bro,afterall the u-17 and u-20 world cup are not taking place at the same time
the u-17 world cup will be play between sept 30 and oct 21

u-20 kickoff november 13

3 Likes

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by justiz5(m): 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
[size=14pt]
2016 FIFA WWC: Nikyu promises to finish off Bantwana
[/size]

Flamingos Coach, Bala Nikyu says he will play a full strength team in South Africa.(Twitter/Nff)

Coach of Nigeria’s U-17 women national team Bala Nkiyu ahead of this weekend’s return leg of the 2016 FIFA

U-17 Women’s World Cup qualifiers against South Africa has stated that the team’s qualification to the world cup in Jordan is not up for bargain.The Flamingos made light work of the Bantwana with a thumping 6-0 win which tilts the game in their favor.

Nkiyu told footballlive.ng he doesn’t intend to experiment with the game hence the possibility of launching lethal forward Rasheedat Ajibade on match day.
http://footballlive.ng/footballnews/9ja-news/2016-fifa-wwc-nikyu-promises-to-finish-off-bantwana/
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by lakesidepapa(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sorry for my english error smiley ..... Peter is always on point, I like his style of play very tactical with tiki taka complete football of play, I ain't see any female football coach in Nigeria that can match is prowess but the man use to Bleep up easily technically(2014 u20 wc final came to my mind). Very silly mistake, it thought he's under spell smiley smiley buh I like the man sha

TheSuperNerd:

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by lateefatomotola: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
[b][/b] cool
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by lateefatomotola: 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
i wish d falconets best of luck.and d flamingoes !they must bring home d cup dis time around! other teams must bow for us!!!.

1 Like

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Icon4s(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
lateefatomotola:
i wish d falconets best of luck.and d flamingoes !they must bring home d cup dis time around! other teams must bow for us!!!.

Nt only d flamingoes, the falconets too have never won it. So both must bring d cup home.

2 Likes

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 25, 2016
Could it be dejavu all over again?

Recall that the Falconets were eliminated at the q/final stage in 3 consecutive U-20 WC tournaments - 2004, 2006, and 2008 - before they advanced to the 2010 final. Now, the Flamingoes have also been eliminated at the quarter final stage in 3 successive tournaments - 2010, 2012, and 2014. Would 2016 be their 'breakthrough' year for the Flamingoes? Time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by olapluto(m): 4:33am On Mar 25, 2016
CFCman:
Could it be dejavu all over again?

Recall that the Falconets were eliminated at the q/final stage in 3 consecutive U-20 WC tournaments - 2004, 2006, and 2008 - before they advanced to the 2010 final. Now, the Flamingoes have also been eliminated at the quarter final stage in 3 successive tournaments - 2010, 2012, and 2014. Would 2016 be their 'breakthrough' year for the Flamingoes? Time shall tell.
Not with Bala Nikyu. He is tactically 'Okon'. High energy, easy burnout type. He will be thoroughly exposed against teams that conserve energy.
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 25, 2016
olapluto:

Not with Bala Nikyu. He is tactically 'Okon'. High energy, easy burnout type. He will be thoroughly exposed against teams that conserve energy.
Damn. Seems like Dedevbo is the only tactically astute male coach of the female teams. I would have loved to see either Ann Chiejine or Nkwocha coach the team.

1 Like

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2016
The SA v Flsmingoes match kicks off tomorrow at 1pm Nigerian time.
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
FT: South Africa 0-1 Nigeria. Rasheedat Ajibade scored in the 28th minute; it was her 8th goal in four matches!
The Flamingoes win the tie 7-0 on agg and advance to the U-17 WC.

1 Like

Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by olapluto(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
CFCman:
FT: South Africa 0-1 Nigeria. Rasheedat Ajibade scored in the 28th minute; it was her 7th goal in four matches!
So they are through to the world cup?
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
Yes Sir... #smiles
olapluto:
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
olapluto:

Yes. And they did it without conceding a single goal in 4 matches; out-scoring their opponents 16-0.
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
I think it's her 8th goal in 4 matches. She scored 3 goals over the two-legged 9-0 win over Namibia before the double-brace (hattrick +1) against the bantwana.

CFCman:
FT: South Africa 0-1 Nigeria. Rasheedat Ajibade scored in the 28th minute; it was her 7th goal in four matches!
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
I think it's her 8th goal in 4 matches. She scored 3 goals over the two-legged 9-0 win over Namibia before the double-brace (hattrick +1) against the bantwana.

You're right. Thanks for the correction.
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Icon4s(m): 8:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
CFCman:

Welldone sir.
Re: Falconets/Flamingoes Thread: 2018 FIFA U-20/U-17 Women's World Cup. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Icon4s:

Welldone sir.

Thank you. Kindly note the correction to the quoted comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Ronaldo Reacts To Hat-trick Against Tottenham Hotspur / Michael Obi: Kidnappers Think Mikel Sends Millions To Me, Mikel Doesn't Call Me / 'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.