Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Did He Do The Right Thing By Confessing Publicly? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did He Do The Right Thing By Confessing Publicly? (622 Views)

(photos+video) Woman Stripped And Tied To A Pole After Allegedly Confessing To.. / Getting The Right Case Study For Your Project Topic https://15projects.com/ / What Is The Right Response To "How Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did He Do The Right Thing By Confessing Publicly? by ojaydedon(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Dont know if this is the right section. If not, mods pls post to the right section.

SAW THIS ON FACEBOOK.. Decided to share it here..

Godday everyone, my name is PISHING as stated on my facebook acnt. I gained admmission 008/2009 at UNIVERSITY OF ABUJA to study computer science with matric no:08283246;
under the department MACOSA( maths,comp sci and statistics.) i was ought to graduate 20012/13 under the department COMPUTER SCIENCE as it became, but GOD will have it to day am speaking THE TRUTH through FACEBOOK where i know i will meet with almost every1 i every i know! So am here
today to speak THE TRUTH that i never graduated from UNIBUJA as i claim to have! I decided to start being a MAN by speakin THE TRUTH. (we all have secrets in our mind but today i hav decided to say mine, to relieve the stress on my mind and that which i have put on others.
I sincerely want to appologize to every1 i have ever lied to; or showed any fake document either in words or written and in other form of not tellin the truth dat am VERY VERY SORRY!!! TO YOU ALL AND MOST IMPORTANTLY to people in highly respected places in Nigeria at every level I will lyk to say AM VERY VERY VERY SORRY!!!!
I pray for all your forgivness and help in
prayers to God for forgiveness. I dnt belive it takes the President of Nigeria and his cabinet alone to make a CHANGE, i belive the change should start with every Nigerian coz "WE ARE THE GOVERMENT"...

I want to start mine by making my CHANGE. And telling you THE TRUTH about MY LIFE. Pls help forward this message to every1 you knw n i knw so that it will reach the end of the world pls... I want my story to be told pls .........

This is just part 1. I will let you knw what i learnt by the school passing through me n not passing out of the school. Every experience has a lesson and most importantly a reason 4 happenin . In growing up you pick up from ur lesson and experience and apply in the present to grow......
My 1st step .. F.I.S.H Aka Prince
razak aka moves aka flesh bone aka rilly aka styles p aka uncle p. Is FISH @#tag in p-twon in plateau state(J city). NIGERIA

DO YOU THINK THIS GUY DID THE THING?
WHAT ARE YOUR COMMENTS, CONTRIBUTIONS AND OBSERVATIONS.

CC: Lalasticlala
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1004288286278406&id=100000917317405&refid=17&_ft_=og_action_id.1004288289611739%3Atop_level_post_id.1004288286278406
Re: Did He Do The Right Thing By Confessing Publicly? by ojaydedon(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Did He Do The Right Thing By Confessing Publicly? by MosakuAW(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
cool
Re: Did He Do The Right Thing By Confessing Publicly? by DahtzFestjayz: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Registration For Newly Admitted UNIBEN STUDENTS / Chemistry Android App / Who Deserves Punishment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.