Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle (38135 Views)

Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Gets Gold Neckless Gift / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ / Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
It was indeed a historical event that will stand the test of time as the much anticipated models contest took centre stage on 13th of June, 2015 at Sheraton Hotels, Abuja.

The Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria  and African Designers concert was a choreographed show that showcased latest fashion concepts which recorded impressive turnout with about 25 models who represented different states on the runway.

20 year old Jennifer from Anambra state was crowned Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria while Sandra Bassey from Akwa Ibom emerged Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International. Other winners are Osasa Ogunbor - Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Fashion, Osato Ogunbor - Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Ambassador,  Ezinne Miracle Azuaru - MBMN Top Model and Victoria Face of Amity GLOBAL Network.

Speaking at the event, Alex Nwankwo (AlexReports) the Project Director said he accredit the successful of the show to God as he had no major sponsor. He further stressed that, National Orientation Agency was also supportive to ensure the impressive staging of the maiden edition of the show. The popular blogger commended those who came to the event and promised not to disappoint his teeming fans and audience on his quest to move the project from this stage to a progression in the direction of increasing perfection.

Several dignitaries put up appearance at the event, notable among them are  Mr. Mike Omeri
Director General of National Orientation Agency, Mr. Collins Adeyemi PMAN Governor, Hon. Tony NwuluLagos House Of Representative, Isaac Fayose Ekiti State Governor's Brother, Amb. John Fashanu Nigeria's Sports Ambassador, Amb. Utchay Odims CEO Love & Relate (MC of Event), Amb. Rachel Bakam Trends & Rachel TV,  Emeka Ike President Actors Guild Of Nigeria, Mr Agility
Chairman - Actors Guild Of Abuja

Others are Mr Bruno Iwuoha Nollywood Actor, Chuks De General Comedian (1st MC), The Mamuzee Twins, Mrs Ayanda Odey Top notch Media&PR,   Queen Tope Adeniji Ex- Miss Ambassador For Peace, Queen Collete Nwadike Ex- Miss Tourism Nigeria (SA Tourism Anambra), Dr. Olu Wilson CEO Miss Big World Pageant,  Mr Desmond Agboola CEO Queen Of Aso, Mr Tosin Adeladun CEO Miss NGO Nigeria,  Mr Barry Ovotu Johnson CEO -Finest Girl Nigeria, Mrs Mimi Amafibe Wife of CEO Miss Ambassador For Peace, Mr Fajag & Vivian Lam Face Of Democracy Organisation, Mrs Rose Ejiro MBMN Coordinating Judge,  Queen Stella White Ose Miss ITV Hot-Legs

Hon. Ejiro Okpihwo President - Association Of Beauty Pageants & Fashion Exhibition Organisers of Nigeria was conspicuously present as the head of event of the show.

The event was powered by Succex Multi-media and official photograph was Jim Colour Studios.

Www.alexreports.info

1 Share

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Are they virginsangry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
See more

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Continue

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2015
Look more

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pictures below

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nice photos

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by GLeesMODEL(m): 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
The queens

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by koligs: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2015
All I see is Mary Kay in the making...
can't spot any fine babe among them or are my eyes deceiving me

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by teejaypee: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2015
My girlfriend ought to be up there sha. . None of them fine reach her. . . Who knows why she's not there??

3 Likes

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by toprealman: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
vheMa:
Are they virginsangry
YOU ARE NOT, OR ARE YOU?

3 Likes

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
kiss

Wait, am I seeing twins in the picture? shocked. Nice....and they both won!?

Beht Ayam hungry o! grin angry
Who de break fast for KD, make I visit am.. sad

Asumo12, ngwa nu.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
Is it just me, or are there two sets of twins?

MBMN 2015 and MBMN International look alike; likewise the other two.

9 Likes

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by Flashh: 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
vheMa:
Are they virginsangry
You ain't a virgin... So what concerns you? angry

5 Likes

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by kellynoah: 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
with all this fine girls, GAY is not my portion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by shakarathings: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
funny

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by Chinatownm(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
One of the choreographer's nyash de show. abi na my eyes cus am

1 Like

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by oluwafemi113(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
No time for all this

1 Like

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by shaboti: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Mtcheeew. Ugly! ugly!! Ugly!!! angry

7 Likes

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Nothing spectacular! all I can see is a bunch of generously convex fore-headed girls with all the bulge you can Eva imagine..

abeg make i go read better things jooor!

14 Likes

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
I want to use this medium to tell my girlfriend that she is very beautiful

7 Likes 1 Share

[size=15pt]Welcome to Nigeria, where Models and Most beautiful girls gets Cars and other valuables as gift, while the most brilliant gets pencil and biro.[/size]

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by nairaman66(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Really the beautiful ones are not yet born! All I can see is height and nothing else! sad

This is an embarrassment to the show we once knew that brought the likes of Agbani Darego to the limelight. These ones these days are modern runs girls that bribed their way up the ladder. Quite a shame!

4 Likes

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by welbeck317(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Where is GAY murray bruce?

2 Likes

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by shaboti: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
Lemon12:
All igbos

Waiting for the children of hate and anger from Southwest to invade this thread ......

With their bigotry
mtchew! dem no even fine

3 Likes

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by Nimblemind(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
Every nigerian girl is now a model.... Who takes these competitions seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
shaboti:
mtchew! dem no even fine
yellowbar people sef
Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
Beautiful but All I see is MAKE-UP
Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by holyeye1989(m): 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
WETIN I DEY SEE NA TWINS DEM SO WHO FINALLY WAS EMARGED THE WINNER.
Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by AKMoney1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
What is the difference between MBGN and MBMN?

Wetin person no go see for naija undecided

1 Like

Re: Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle by rill: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2015
Not impressed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baban Wanka, Kebbi's King Of Swag / Photos Of Misters Of Nigeria Pageant Top 20 Finalists / Miss Ihiala, Anambra Beauty Contestant Goes Viral (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.