Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. (42251 Views)

Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG / Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] / President Buhari All Smiles As He Poses For A Photo At The Villa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by Fatdon(m): 7:19pm On Jun 18, 2015
In her new vlog which she shared
today, something which was in
the background in previous
videos was conspicuously missing.
It’s the framed wedding photo of
Toke and Maje. She’s removed it.

www.inspiredreporters.com/photos-toke-makinwa-gets-rid-of-her-framed-wedding-photo-at-her-home/

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by Day11(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2015
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by DROGON: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
Marriage... Mtcheeww

Many people get married because they think its a neccesary thing you need to do in life.

I was Having a chat with one Yoruba boy this evening.

He said "If he gets married and the wife does not conceive as years pass by, he would divorce her" I just shook my head.

Last time I checked I thought marriage was abt wanting to be with some you really love for the rest of your life and nothing else matters.

The problem is people dont know what love means.

They think its something u can just walk around and find.

They mistake Like/Lust and others among many for Love.
We wey no dey Love na to Get Rich,Stay Single and Fvck bitche.s or die trying.

I dedicate this FP to D³( D Daura President)
Dogo Yaro
Baba One chance
President Michelle
West Germany
Old Wine grin
Baba419

204 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by OzMingle(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
y is this here?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by octintopp: 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by chamboy(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
Who b dis cartoon character

16 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by Inioluwa01(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by nanizle(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
[size=25pt]k[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by octintopp: 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
lipsrsealed tongue[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by tociano009(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
Kk
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by angieberry(f): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
So we can safely assume she's taking a walk? Good luck to her.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by Expsbterror(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2015

Like how e take concern us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by colossus2: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Who cares? angry

Only Maltina and NFCS cares undecided

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by henryowor(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
Una get time .... hw e take change my account balance grin

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by ejimieje: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
one thing I notice is they never loved each other, Toke was more busy with career, even her husband was a tool of career

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by dedugbaa(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
I believe she is moving on,everybody has a right to make a u- turn once it is realised that you are on a wrong path.

11 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
So?
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by noesheke: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
one thing that pain me most is that this stars just take marriage to be a thing of joke and more popularity when divorce set in
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by myklangelo(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
When will she dispose of all the money in her account the man gave her, in assistance or as gift.
I will really cry if she does so.
By the way people na-enyochaa o!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by ogdada: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Booked
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by VickyRotex(f): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Leave Toke naw angry

Toke, you'll be fine. It's a matter of time. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by akinswaggs(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Ouch
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
colossus2:
Who cares? angry

Only Maltina and NFCS cares undecided
Even maltina stop caring recently...

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by 2thpick: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
She needs time
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by colossus2: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by Aybis(f): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Aww..

Has it gotten 2 dat?

Try to fix your marriage please

All the best!
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by passionate88: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
Eyah
Re: Toke Makinwa Gets Rid Of Her Framed Wedding Photo At Her Home. by odiereke(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
The guy really maltreated her. He deserved more humiliation than that. She better move ahead with her life.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] / Sophia Momodu And Imade Step Out In Denim In US / Nelson Allison: Meet BBNaija Contestant Who Won 'Mr Universe Nigeria 2018'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.