Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG (60943 Views)

Femi Adebayo Throwback Photo At His Friend's Birthday Party / Davido Shares Cute Photo At The Beach / BBNaija: Anto's Graduation Throwback Photo At North Carolina University, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by Holuwahyomzzy: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-jghOPf4CRxU/Wbvo4w9UKnI/AAAAAAAAEZ0/auYqNykD1CAq07E4w82F2w4x2tSjKXYMwCLcBGAs/s320/jen.JPG[/img]

The Actress is pictured in the middle with fellow colleagues; Iyabo Ojo(Left) and Grace Amah(Right) back in the days..

She disclosed via IG that this was during her birthday celebration inside the University of Lagos' Moremi hostel.

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/funke-akindele-shares-throwback-photo.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by tyson98: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is what they call IYARE motors grin grin grin grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by Florblu(f): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
How that BLACK lady beside her turn yellow over night is MAGICAL

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by SoftP(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Then, the hustle was real...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by Ovems(f): 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
As quick as some of the male folks on Nairaland are to calling most actresses oloshos, I am impressed that no one has ever called her that. Rather they all acknowledge that she works hard. The ones when e too pain go say she no fine. But no one denies that she deserves her success.

238 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by patapuka: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
No one knows tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by Partnerbiz3: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
No changes

See below for data.
See details too..

Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by kabakaauu: 8:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mmmmmm money good ooo.... See as she don come fine now..... Oluwa bless my hustle ooo

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by SuperSuave(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Florblu:
From the picture, it's obvious she wasn't dark after all considering camera quality sucks back in those days.

I was also shocked the day I stumbled upon my 4yrs old picture at home, I was really dark in it.

She might have bleached or tone her body evenly but she wasn't born with dark complexion.

ps- you notice how she's different from Funke or Grace?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by austonclint(m): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
kk
Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by jaymejate: 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
God epp me oo

my throwback pictures and latest pics still be the same
cry cry

mofe lowo

24 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by AmandaLuv(f): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by Adukey(f): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Wow! when women were girls.
Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by teacherbim(f): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Grace Amah a very good actress where is she lately

9 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by lathrowinger: 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Where are the Developers... They've help us develop our sista... Awon terrorist cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by medolab90(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oh Lord we all need this money my throwback and. Present still look the same smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by Celestyn8213: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hmmm! When she was a sweet 16..lol
Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by KendrickAyomide: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by goldenceo1: 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
back in the days of "I Need to Know"

Indomie generation be like, what's I need to know again.......

7 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by austonclint(m): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
kabakaauu:
Mmmmmm money good ooo.... See as she don come fine now..... Oluwa bless my hustle ooo

Hausa man transform himself to a cow in order to escape Igbos in Aba..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB6CeXWox3M

hmmm everything is posible in African but all tgis aba boys eeeh

hmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by Lalas247(f): 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
She looks the same cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by Joseunlimited(f): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin now she's making her money based on logistics
Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by Nairaboi(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ovems:
As quick as some of the male folks on Nairaland are to calling most actresses oloshos, I am impressed that no one has ever called her that. Rather they all acknowledge that she works hard. The ones when e too pain go say she no fine. But no one denies that she deserves her success.
Ok o! Oloshi, we don hear. Bye.

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by maamisco(f): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
I just dey respect this woman. Funke she is a good woman cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by Businessideas: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Another reason why UNILAG is the university of first choice and the nation's pride.
From Prof Osibanjo to Jenifa , it's all about excellence cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by Unbreakable007: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
OK na
Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by pablokabo: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:
She looks the same cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by blacq2009(m): 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin
Florblu:
She's in the middle. All of them are beside her. grin
Florblu:
She's in the middle. All of them are beside her.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by pembisco(m): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2017

Re: Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG by JamesReacher(m): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
No changes

See below for data. See details too..
Check your whatsapp bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS / Davido, Imade And Sophia Momodu Have Lunch In London After Shopping / Mike Godson Caught Couple Making Love On Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.