Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Nairaland Apk Sucks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairaland Apk Sucks (1476 Views)

9mobile Sucks In D Aspect Of Data Buh Check Dis Out / Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! / Nairaland Apk File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Apk Sucks by 2Mekus: 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
Is it my phone, otherwise why am I finding it hard to navigate on Nairaland application? There is no button for refreshing the page; I must get out and get in again to refresh a page. Besides, each time I get in, it takes me to the front page rather than back to the page or topic where I was previously. If I accidentaly press a key and it is navigating away from my topic, I can't stop it. This is frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Apk Sucks by beinstein(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2015
You just wasted your data, energy and time to download that shait app. It's plain awful.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Apk Sucks by dominique(f): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2015
Good thing I never downloaded the app. Let me go and read reviews on playstore grin
Re: Nairaland Apk Sucks by 2Mekus: 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
beinstein:
You just wasted your data, energy and time to download that shait app. It's plain awful.

I thought the problem was from my phone until I complained to a friend who equally shared his frustrstions too. Makes me wonder why they developed that thing in the first place.
Re: Nairaland Apk Sucks by beinstein(m): 5:53am On Jun 19, 2015
2Mekus:

I thought the problem was from my phone until I complained to a friend who equally shared his frustrstions too. Makes me wonder why they developed that thing in the first place.
The app is easily the worst app i've ever seen in my entire life.
It's funny how nothing has been done to improve/update it.
I'm genuinely dissapointed in whoever that created the app.
Re: Nairaland Apk Sucks by daryoor(m): 6:12am On Jun 19, 2015
seun didn't create an app he created an akpu
Re: Nairaland Apk Sucks by Collinz2(m): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Nairaland Apk Sucks by 2Mekus: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2015
daryoor:
seun didn't create an app he created an akpu

Amala you mean? Beacuse I am not sure if "a Seun" knows much about 'akpu' heheeehee!
Re: Nairaland Apk Sucks by sarcasticdude(m): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2017
'To say the app is shit is an understatement....i can't believe a site of dis caliber could produce such a shitty app....kudos to seun 4 dis #welhdon_sir........just knw dat we are washing yew 4rm d I-places

(1) (Reply)

My Samsung Galaxy S4 Is Not Seeing Network / Tecno 7E Price, Features And Specifications In Nigeria / Gionee M5 Phone Is Over Hyped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.