Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Job Vacancies For Software And Hardware Engineers - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Job Vacancies For Software And Hardware Engineers (688 Views)

Vacancy For Software Developers / Programmers / Job Openig For Software/applications Developer / Bookshop Billing Software And Printer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies For Software And Hardware Engineers by bless4it: 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2009
There are opportunities for one Software Engineer and one Hardware Engineer to join a newly formed I.T. company based in Lekki Phase II, Eti-osa, Lagos state. You can either join as a partner or as an employee. The I.T. company specializes in the engineering of software and hardware systems for businesses, with the aim of using the right technologies to solve business problems.

PERSON SPECIFICATION (Must satisfy one of the criteria outlined below)
* Must have a university degree or accredited certificate(s) in Computer Science or related I.T. field.
* Must have knowledge/experience in Software Engineering or Hardware Engineering

If interested, please send a short email to Mr. Blessing at: Blessing4infotech@gmail.com.
Your email should indicate the qualification(s) or experience(s)/knowledge you possess.

Yours sincerely
Mr. Blessing.
Re: Job Vacancies For Software And Hardware Engineers by paule: 11:35am On Feb 25, 2009
Lots of opportunity in IT

(1) (Reply)

Any One Into Short Code Messaging Services In The House / We Develop A Customized Software That Helps You Run Your Business Smoothly / A Good Programmer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.