Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Clickbank Account Probs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clickbank Account Probs (1677 Views)

How To Open A Clickbank Account For Free In Nigeria. (screenshots Included). / I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. / Step By Step To Signup Clickbank Account In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clickbank Account Probs by pneumaticos(m): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
ok, i made the mistake of opening about two accounts which they wouldnt allow me login to from a nigerian ip,

i opened another one yesterday following legawealths model(uk ip) but i cant seem to login again.

the uk ip was gotten from operas free vps plugin,the ip was also confirmed by google before i opened the account

does any body have any other solution here,
i am set with product to promote and even bought the ad service .

this thing done dey tire me

Re: Clickbank Account Probs by pneumaticos(m): 11:00am On Jun 19, 2015
no reply,or are peps here not into clickbank ish
Re: Clickbank Account Probs by getrich(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2015
Bro it seems Nigerians have abandoned clickbank affiliate program.

Also it is obvious that clickbank has upped their game against un-supported countries.

Why did i say this, around 2005 - 2012, i have had several clickbank accounts then
opened on Nigeria ip with real UK address given to me by Mr. Akin Alabi ( the owner of Nairabet)
then he was into clickbank affiliate marketing big time but i abandoned those accounts.

So about 2 months ago i tried to login but i was greeted with the same screenshot as yours:
"401 error, bad credentials" so i thought may be it is because it has been long i login, so clickbank
has deactivated it.

So i made another account on Nigeria ip and activated its email. When i tried to login, the same 401 error.

Then i changed to UK ip and register another account, the second day i made attempt to login, again 401 error.

The following day i cleared all my proxies, cookies and history.

I bought a USA private proxy and registered another account. It works and i started to promote products,
unfortunately that only lasted for 4 days before mr. 401 error shows its ugly face again when i attempted to login the forth day.

So my conclusion is that clickbank don't want any un-supported countries by any means to buy or/and promote its products.

And clickbank is doing everything possible to achieve this objective.

I won't be surprise that clickbank have staff here reading nairaland to know all our back doors and blocking them.
Re: Clickbank Account Probs by pneumaticos(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
Lol @getrich...tru to some extent

I got it opened same month using an opera vpn and its still working till date

What I need presently are methods I could use in promoting corba better roi

Tried the facenook tingy but was banned by facebook

Tried the fvrr to Bing thing but wasn't yeilding any.result....awainting your response bro
Re: Clickbank Account Probs by getrich(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2015
So you are still with clickbank? If i were you, i will be very careful of wasting my time

and money ( because you said you promoting with Bing ads).

The reason why i am advising is that after clickbank closed my third account, i emailed them with the 401
screenshot and asked them why the login error. Let copy and paste their response here:

Hello,

This account has been closed. The location where you signed up for the account does
not match your mailing address ( i used a USA private proxy while i used UK mailing address).
You will need to signup from an accepted country.

Thanks,

The ClickBank Security Team

pneumaticos:
Lol @getrich...tru to some extent

I got it opened same month using an opera vpn and its still working till date

What I need presently are methods I could use in promoting corba better roi

Tried the facenook tingy but was banned by facebook

Tried the fvrr to Bing thing but wasn't yeilding any.result....awainting your response bro
Re: Clickbank Account Probs by nohitch: 3:50am On Jan 09, 2019
check my signature
Re: Clickbank Account Probs by Adiwana: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
nohitch:
check my signature

Bro,I only need tutorials on how to open the account in Nigeria.How much for you to open up one for me or teach me how to open up one.You can PM,let's talk
Re: Clickbank Account Probs by Adiwana: 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
nohitch:
check my signature

Bro,I only need the tutorial on how to open up the account only.How much to open up one for me or teach me how to open up one.PM,let's talk

(1) (Reply)

Mini-importation Biz And The Self-acclaimed Guru; Pat Ogidi / Why We Label Our Shoes Made In Italy, China : Aba Shoe Makers / How To Make Money On Clickbank With Yahoo Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.