Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Need Someone Who Can Tutor Me On Chacoal Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone Who Can Tutor Me On Chacoal Biz (576 Views)

Chacoal Business / Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! / Chacoal Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Can Tutor Me On Chacoal Biz by cutieisme(m): 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
I heard about seminals on the business but i don't think i can cope so i need someone you can tutor me on the in and in of the business ..From getting companies that buys it to contacting the company(proposals and which ever way to get them to accept me as there supplier) to the shipment procedures.I only know how to source for it locally but not sure about price yet but i can do that myself.I am willing to pay your service please contact me on arakenges@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Tutor Me On Chacoal Biz by kagari: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
cutieisme:
I heard about seminals on the business but i don't think i can cope so i need someone you can tutor me on the in and in of the business ..From getting companies that buys it to contacting the company(proposals and which ever way to get them to accept me as there supplier) to the shipment procedures.I only know how to source for it locally but not sure about price yet but i can do that myself.I am willing to pay your service please contact me on arakenges@yahoo.com
can you help me source 2 container load of 40 deer's of chacaol. That is 46 metric tonnes
Re: I Need Someone Who Can Tutor Me On Chacoal Biz by Actuarydeji(m): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
let's chat on whatapps; 08122915119

(1) (Reply)

Cbn’s Push For Better Exchange Rate Management / Paint Manufacturing Business / Because Of 1.04 Trn MTN Deactivated My Sim For No Just Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.