Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Because Of 1.04 Trn MTN Deactivated My Sim For No Just Reason - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Because Of 1.04 Trn MTN Deactivated My Sim For No Just Reason (576 Views)

CBN Has Deactivated My Account / N1.04 Trn Fine: We Expect No Operation Disruptions For Not Paying Fine-mtn / MTN Drags NCC To Court Over 1.04 Trillion Naira Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because Of 1.04 Trn MTN Deactivated My Sim For No Just Reason by akpur1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2015
I bought and registered my sim in 2012 with all necessary detail given to them during registration, yesterday i just saw my Phone showing Sim Deactivated i called the network centre they dont want to give me any good reason for this act all they say is please re-register it. I told my lawyer friend he said i should go to their Office and show them court notice and should pay for damage or compensation....
i brought this to the house to seek for advice all contibutions are important.
thank you
Re: Because Of 1.04 Trn MTN Deactivated My Sim For No Just Reason by Bambless1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
Compen....... Waitin? undecided
Re: Because Of 1.04 Trn MTN Deactivated My Sim For No Just Reason by Creamychic(f): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
Did you receive messages some months back asking you to register again? If yes, then you have no case.
Re: Because Of 1.04 Trn MTN Deactivated My Sim For No Just Reason by moderation2020: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2015
akpur1:
I bought and registered my sim in 2012 with all necessary detail given to them during registration, yesterday i just saw my Phone showing Sim Deactivated i called the network centre they dont want to give me any good reason for this act all they say is please re-register it. I told my lawyer friend he said i should go to their Office and show them court notice and should pay for damage or compensation....
i brought this to the house to seek for advice all contibutions are important.
thank you

if you play ur cards well then you can be rich.
gather all documentations; evidence of registration and documents showing evidence of businesses/contracts lost due to lack of communication, then head to d court, even if you dont have money toopay the lawyers. if you have good evidence you can bargain with the lawyers that when u win the case the profits will be shared 60/40 grin gudluck jonathan grin
Re: Because Of 1.04 Trn MTN Deactivated My Sim For No Just Reason by kokoA(m): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Because o ordinary 1 trillion naira they are blocking people's lines. Mcheeww.
Re: Because Of 1.04 Trn MTN Deactivated My Sim For No Just Reason by makzeze: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
buy 400 recharge card and send to 35524

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Use Up My Stanbic Ibtc Bank Credit Card That Only Works On Internationa / 10 Reasons Why Bad People Succeed / Top 10 Small Businesses To Start In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.