Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus (1009 Views)

Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus by malvisguy212: 12:59am On Jun 19, 2015
The Islamic State militants are partially
responsible for the deadliest era of
Christian persecution the world has ever
seen.
But could that also mean they're exposed
to a form of evangelism like no other?
These martyrs are not dying silently, and
the Lord is apparently working through
them.
"One of our YWAM workers in the Middle
East was contacted by a friend earlier
this year and they met up and he was
introduced to an ISIS fighter who had
killed many Christians already. I mean
that's a horrible situation, and
admittedly, he was probably on guard,"
Gina Fadely, director of Youth With A
Mission Frontier Missions.
"He told this YWAM leader that he had
begun having dreams of this man in
white who came to him and said, 'You
are killing My people.' And he started to
feel really sick and uneasy about what he
was doing," Fadely continued. "The
fighter said just before he killed one
Christian, the man said, 'I know you will
kill me, but I give to you my Bible.' The
Christian was killed and this ISIS fighter
actually took the Bible and began to read
it. In another dream, Jesus asked him to
follow Him and he was now asking to
become a follower of Christ and to be
discipled."
It seems crazy, but our God can work
miracles! Take a listen to hear the rest of
the story here https://soundcloud.com/the-voice-of-the-martyrs/when-an-isis-fighter-wants-to-talk

Source: http://www.charismanews.com/world/49983-after-murdering-christians-isis-fighter-has-vision-of-jesus
Re: After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus by neutrotoba(m): 1:16am On Jun 19, 2015
Re: After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus by henribj(m): 1:32am On Jun 19, 2015
God works in mysterious ways, thats all I can say.
Re: After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 19, 2015
story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus by Proffdada: 2:46am On Jun 19, 2015
That's the turn of events , his bonds has been broken. The truth has set him free of the blinded lies from the jihadist book
Re: After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus by raayah(f): 3:19am On Jun 19, 2015
Re: After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus by bewla(m): 3:32am On Jun 19, 2015
NO bashing pls just me o sorry no offence pls i ask is it the acted Jesus in television or the real son of Mary or just man in white let me no the one to believe he sees
Re: After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus by henribj(m): 4:55am On Jun 19, 2015
raayah:
OP , hope you realize that ISIS members mostly kill MUSLIMS.

this is a completely made-up story .

hope you realize that they mostly kill moslems because those are readily available to them. The Americans that have been beheaded by ISIS are they also moslems??
Re: After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus by podosci(m): 4:59am On Jun 19, 2015
The ISIS Militant are sunni muslims who readily kill shia muslims or stubborn fellow sunni muslims....95% of their victims since their murderous campaign has been fellow muslims they claim to fight for...A few westerners have fallen victim by beheading and burning but no American soldier has been captured alive and beheaded by ISIS. Get your facts right before you start proclaiming.
FYI, I am not siding any religious group, am just pointing out facts

1 Like

Re: After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus by henribj(m): 5:18am On Jun 19, 2015
podosci:
The ISIS Militant are sunni muslims who readily kill shia muslims or stubborn fellow sunni muslims....95% of their victims since their murderous campaign has been fellow muslims they claim to fight for...A few westerners have fallen victim by beheading and burning but no American soldier has been captured alive and beheaded by ISIS. Get your facts right before you start proclaiming.
FYI, I am not siding any religious group, am just pointing out facts

you should be the one getting your facts right Mr. Visit this CNN link for further proof that ISIS has indeed killed at least one American.
"American ISIS hostage Kayla Mueller dead - CNN.com"
[url]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CEYQFjAJ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2015%2F02%2F10%2Fworld%2Fisis-hostage-mueller%2F&ei=vpaDVZurBoeNywPqpoKQAg&usg=AFQjCNGMizoTr7DDYZqQdN1PEqSnQblgCQ&sig2=xHLxWOhmFizJ-UJRRStiUA&bvm=bv.96042044,d.bGQ[/url]
Re: After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus by podosci(m): 5:21am On Jun 19, 2015
Read my post correctly, I said ISIS has killed a few westerners ( Americans included) but a corrected you in saying ISIS has beheaded an American soldier
Re: After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus by henribj(m): 5:31am On Jun 19, 2015
oh ok
Re: After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus by raayah(f): 5:32am On Jun 19, 2015
Re: After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus by henribj(m): 5:43am On Jun 19, 2015
raayah:

Only one american soldier has been confirmed killed by Isis. Over 24000 Muslim killed by Isis so far.

I am a Christian too but let's be honest here. Isis kills more Islamic than Christians.

Can you also provide a credible source. Probably CNN or BBC / AL-JEZERRA to back up this stories. Not random blogs.

The American soldiers part was a mistake, I have since corrected that. The credible source you require can be found by googling "ISIS kills Americans". It will bring out search results some of which are linked to CNN. Also it is common sense that ISIS will kill more Muslims than Christians because they are in a region dominated by Muslims.
Re: After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus by malvisguy212: 6:07am On Jun 19, 2015
raayah:

they do not killed only christians but they killed whoever disagree with them, the quran called them hypocrite(those who disagree ) Isis forced christians to convert or die.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28381455
Re: After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus by malvisguy212: 6:13am On Jun 19, 2015
raayah:

Only one american soldier has been confirmed killed by Isis. Over 24000 Muslim killed by Isis so far.

I am a Christian too but let's be honest here. Isis kills more Islamic than Christians.

Can you also provide a credible source. Probably CNN or BBC / AL-JEZERRA to back up this stories. Not random blogs.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-32373166
Re: After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus by CaptainJune: 7:20am On Jun 19, 2015
raayah:

Nawa o. Even for broad daylight you still dey lie. I salute u.
Re: After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
seen.
them.
discipled."
the story here https://soundcloud.com/the-voice-of-the-martyrs/when-an-isis-fighter-wants-to-talk

Source: http://www.charismanews.com/world/49983-after-murdering-christians-isis-fighter-has-vision-of-jesus
another paul who persecutes the Christian has been arrested by Jesus
Re: After Murdering Christians ISIS Fighter Has Vision Of Jesus by malvisguy212: 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
malvisguy212:
seen.
them.
discipled."

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Role Of A Husband In The Family? / Pls Is Paying Ur Tithes And Offering In Another Church A Sin? / How To Be God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.