Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

[help] I Keep Getting 404 Erro Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [help] I Keep Getting 404 Erro Page (317 Views)

How Do I Contact The Moderator ? I Keep Getting Banned / How To Create A Custom 404 Error Page In Opencart / Check Out This Funny And Crazy 404 Page of University of Illinois (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[help] I Keep Getting 404 Erro Page by odicity: 4:29am On Jun 19, 2015
I JUST MOVE MY WORDPRESS FROM LOCALHOST TO LIVE SERVER BUT I KEEP GETTING 404 ERROR PAGE. PLEASE HOW CAN I FIX IT.
Re: [help] I Keep Getting 404 Erro Page by webzyweb(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
you need to change the url to the present online domain name or directory.

Then you need to go to your cpanel, then go to phpmyadmin and then locate the database for the wordpress installation,

then go to the options table, from there edit the "site URL" and Home URL.

that should fix

(1) (Reply)

Programmable, Runnable And Compilable Advice / Website Owner With High Traffic But No Adsense Account Enter Here / Free Blog Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.