Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,224 members, 7,953,859 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Who Would You Fight Alongside? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Who Would You Fight Alongside? (1259 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Fight Alongside? by khalhokage(m): 7:28am On Jun 19, 2015
Now Who would you Fight Alongside in a videogame

1. Booker DeWitt (Bioshock infinite)

2.Tank Dempsey (Blackops zombies)

3. Cortana (as an ai companion)

4. Franklin (Gta V)

5. Undead John Marston

6. Joel (The Last of Us)

7. Drake ( Uncharted)

8. Kratos (God of War)

9. Dante (Devil May Cry or DmC)

10. Kirby.
Re: Who Would You Fight Alongside? by cao(f): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
Drake.
Now hear me out. Yes, Kratos would end everybody and everything. The same can be said for the others, but Drake would also be cracking jokes about his bad day and he'd have a good laugh, while we were running for our lives. Plus, he's only human, so we know he can also die, unlike Dante - you'd keep wondering about your own survival, while the dude would be busy removing a big ass sword out of his chest.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Fight Alongside? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Cortana.
Cos she's a ride or die chic,she's smart and whenever we go broke she could easily hack an atm grin
Re: Who Would You Fight Alongside? by khalhokage(m): 6:34am On Jun 21, 2015
cao:
Drake.
Now hear me out. Yes, Kratos would end everybody and everything. The same can be said for the others, but Drake would also be cracking jokes about his bad day and he'd have a good laugh, while we were running for our lives. Plus, he's only human, so we know he can also die, unlike Dante - you'd keep wondering about your own survival, while the dude would be busy removing a big ass sword out of his chest.

Yea, working with Kratos would most likely spell your doom, he could decided kill you in other to replenish his health or just use your corpse to solve a puzzle, as much I like Kratos i wouldn't want to interact with him face to face.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Fight Alongside? by khalhokage(m): 6:36am On Jun 21, 2015
I'm picking Cortana because I have a crush on her, yes wetin concern you, plus without her Halo would have never left Combat Evolved.
Re: Who Would You Fight Alongside? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 21, 2015
khalhokage:
Now Who would you Fight Alongside in a videogame
1. Booker DeWitt (Bioshock infinite)
2.Tank Dempsey (Blackops zombies)
3. Cortana (as an ai companion)
4. Franklin (Gta V)
5. Undead John Marston
6. Joel (The Last of Us)
7. Drake ( Uncharted)
8. Kratos (God of War)
9. Dante (Devil May Cry or DmC)
10. Kirby.
But why isn't Agent 47 on dis list??
Re: Who Would You Fight Alongside? by khalhokage(m): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
But why isn't Agent 47 on dis list??

Agent 47 works alone
Re: Who Would You Fight Alongside? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 21, 2015
khalhokage:

Agent 47 works alone
Good point. But if i was to pick who i'd work with anyways, i'd pick Sam Fisher. Good in hand-to-hand combat, good with all types of weapons. He's a veteran. He's survived a Coup. He's hunted down terrorists to the deepest and darkest parts of the world. And he can be trusted
Re: Who Would You Fight Alongside? by khalhokage(m): 8:27am On Jun 21, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Good point. But if i was to pick who i'd work with anyways, i'd pick Sam Fisher. Good in hand-to-hand combat, good with all types of weapons. He's a veteran. He's survived a Coup. He's hunted down terrorists to the deepest and darkest parts of the world. And he can be trusted

I probably didn't remember him because i'm not into Splinter Cell games, I've played only one (Double Agent).
Re: Who Would You Fight Alongside? by cao(f): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2015
khalhokage:

Yea, working with Kratos would most likely spell your doom, he could decided kill you in other to replenish his health or just use your corpse to solve a puzzle, as much I like Kratos i wouldn't want to interact with him face to face.
Exactly.
Re: Who Would You Fight Alongside? by njokuifeanyi30: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2015
I probably ll go with snake (MGS) his badass at everything plus fought a vamp ones.

or with batman, well cus his BATMAN.....

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Fight Alongside? by khalhokage(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2015
njokuifeanyi30:
I probably ll go with snake (MGS) his badass at everything plus fought a vamp ones.

or with batman, well cus his BATMAN.....

So you want to be Robin abi?
Re: Who Would You Fight Alongside? by njokuifeanyi30: 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
khalhokage:

So you want to be Robin abi?

Yep

(1) (Reply)

Is There An Offline Version Of Fifa 15 On Android? / Denuvo Has Finally Been Cracked!!! / FIFA 17: The Journey Trailer And Demos Download Links.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.