Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week (4914 Views)

Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Scanner - ELM 327 OBDII / Auto Diagnostic Tool Center LAUNCH X431 V+ Scanner / Auto Diagnostic Tool Center Launch X431 5c Pro X431 V Replacement Diagnostic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2015
Scan your
-Engine
-Transmission
-ABS
-Airbag
-Electrical
-Etc

All at very affordable price. we can come scan your vehicle at your office or at your work place. We also follow you to carry out full and comprehensive diagnosis on the car you intend to buy and ensure its a good buy. We also do two more free scans to existing customers after first patronage...

Call us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by abbeYhart(m): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2015
The problem with the Lexus RX 350 has been sorted after the scan. Thank u for a job well done

1 Like

Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
abbeYhart:
The problem with the Lexus RX 350 has been sorted after the scan. Thank u for a job well done
Thanks boss! grin
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 8:13am On Jul 17, 2015
Scan your vehicle anywhr you are in lagos. C. Seize the opportunity of this holiday to diagonise and fix that fault grin
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 10:49am On Jul 25, 2015
Its another weekend..keep the calls coming. Happy weekend
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
Available
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2015
Always ensure you scan that NIgerian used vehicle you are about to buy. We have helped a lot of people to make right decision when it comes to buying a particular car after scanning.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2015
Thanks for your calls..keep the calls coming.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by Agebrown(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2015
I spend much on my car repair,not knowning dat its jst a minior thing that won't cost much......thanks..at least am now enlightened in dat aspect
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by wealthinfos(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2015
How can we cover your home, office, and varender from the sun or rain? we have durable and qaulity carport tarpaulin that suites your taste and space. We shall deliver and install products right in your site.

Inquiries:

Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Consultancy & Mgt.)
#15 Ebony Road,
Port Harcourt.
07063249904, 08188573805

Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by abbeYhart(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
I need to scan a 2010 toyota camry. I sent you a PM.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
abbeYhart:
I need to scan a 2010 toyota camry. I sent you a PM.

Yes I got your PM. 2morw will be perfect
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Agebrown:
I spend much on my car repair,not knowning dat its jst a minior thing that won't cost much......thanks..at least am now enlightened in dat aspect

We are here to always serve you better. Uwc.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by buchilino(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
how much will u scan a Toyota Camry 01 v6. i don't want u 2 come n d moni i have will not be enough 2 pay u
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
buchilino:
how much will u scan a Toyota Camry 01 v6. i don't want u 2 come n d moni i have will not be enough 2 pay u

Why not just give a call so we come to a mutual agreement. It could even be cheaper than you think. We do not usually negotiate prices online.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Thank you for your call sir@ buchilino
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2015
What does it mean if your check engine light comes up on your dashboard and stays on when your engine is running?

If the light comes on and stays on, the OBD system has detected a problem. Your vehicle might have a condition that wastes fuel, shortens engine life, or causes excessive air pollution. If left unaddressed, these conditions could also damage your vehicle and lead to increasingly expensive repairs. For example, OBD can identify a loose or missing gas cap (which wastes fuel and contributes to smog) or engine misfire (which can lead to severe or permanent engine damage).
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2015
Krystaball thanks a lot bro. My 2005 honda accord v6 is now working perfectly after you scanned and fixed the problem.. people should always try and scan scan dre vehicles. It ll prevent major damage and expensive cost of repair
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
michu:
Krystaball thanks a lot bro. My 2005 honda accord v6 is now working perfectly after you scanned and fixed the problem.. people should always try and scan scan dre vehicles. It ll prevent major damage and expensive cost of repair

Always our pleasure grin
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
Onboard Diagnostics refers to any vehicle’s ability to register and report issues that may occur, or have occurred within the system. One of its strengths is it can detect problems long before the driver is able to notice any symptoms, such as low-performance, low-fuel economy, and heavy emissions, or before the Check Engine or Malfunction light comes on.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2015
Dont ignore that check engine light. Scan your vehicle and fix the problem today.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2015
Is it safe to drive with the Check Engine light on?

Anyway, most times it depends on what the problem is. However, some problems could be minor which may not affect your vehicles performance. In most cases, driving with the check Engine light may cause more damage to your vehicle. Its just a matter of time. This could happen when you are on a lonely highway with little or no access to a mechanic to fix your car. In some other cases, your car may stall or lose power unexpectedly. You notice poor acceleration and high fuel consumption. To be on the safe side, we recommend to have your car checked out as soon as possible. It is always cheaper to scan and fix now when the check engine light notifies there is a problem before resulting to total damage of the engine or tranamission as the case may be. You also save a lot of money on buying of fuel duw to high consumption if the error code has to do with your oxygen sensors.

What are the common problems that can cause the Check Engine light?

There are hundreds of potential faults that can cause the check engine light. Only a scan would identify such problem instead of guess work but several problems are fairly common. It could be vacuum leaks, camshaft sensor issues, mass airflow sensor issues, misfiring, catalytic converter problems, Evaporative system (EVAP) leaks, oxygen sensor issues, exhaust Gas recirculation (EGR) system problems, throttle position sensor and many more.

Is your check engine light flashing repeatedly?

From experience in cars we have dealt with, the check engine light blinking repeatedly means the engine computer detected that there was an engine misfire and some of its cylinders were not working properly. The client was lucky that she scanned the vehicle at that time else the misfiring engine could have damaged the catalytic converter which is an expensive part. it cost about N70000 to replace. The total amount she used to fix the problem was just N6500 with our auto technicians which was cost of labour, cost of few items for cleaning, meeting her at her vehicle location, and also inclusive of the cost of scanning. Cheap isnt it? We recommend you to do a comprehensive scan on your vehicle today. You see live data and live parameters to know how your vehicle is performing. A neutralization test would also be performed to clear check engine light, ABS, TCS, VSC problem codes generated if the problem has been resolved.

We build after service delivery relationship to ensure we are at your service at all times.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
We offer you a good delivery service at affordable price.

Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by abbeYhart(m): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2015
Nice information.. well done sir.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2015
abbeYhart:
Nice information.. well done sir.

Thank you
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
We value our customers.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2015
We also encourage our existing and prospective customers to always try and make comments if they had good job satisfaction after rendering our services. it enables us to improve on job delivery.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2015
Wishing you all a happy new day.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 8:14am On Aug 22, 2015
We received a call from one of our customers to scan his vehicle due to a VSC light that came up so felt I should throw more light about it here for others to learn.
VSC (vehicle stability control) and TCS (Traction control system) prevents spinning out of control (i.e. maintain stability of your vehicle on the intended path of travel).
Both TCS and VSC rely on ABS sensors to determine actions (to know which wheels lose traction),
Most times, one or more of the wheel speed sensors is having a problem. When this light comes on, the ABS of the vehicle wont function as its supposed to. A scan reveals which of the four wheel speed sensor needs to be replaced/checked for harness as the case may be. In an emergency situation when you need the ABS by applying the brakes, its necessary to get them all in perfect condition.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2015
SRS (Supplemental restraint system) Warning Light on problems.

When your car is first started, the SRS light should illuminate for 1 to 5 seconds while the system goes through what is called a self-test sequence. If the light goes out, then the system is ready or activated. If the light stays on, there is a fault somewhere in the SRS system. The system is disabled at this point. In the case of a collision, the airbags will not deploy nor will any additional safety features activate. It is advised that a proper auto diagnostic is carried out to address this issue.
Re: Auto Diagnostic (Home/Work Service Available) Promo week by krystaball: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
What does the VTM-4 light means when it comes on in mostly Honda SUVs?

The VTM light means Variable Torque Management. It means there is a code or several codes in the computer causing this light to come on. To retrieve codes, we usually ground the brown wire in cavity #9 of the OBD-II connector, then turn the key on, the VTM-4 light flashes out the problem codes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Honda Civic Millenium Model Suddenly Stop While On Top Gear / Xtra Clean Toyota Avalon 2003 Model For Sale @ 1.3m / 01-01-2013*** BRAND NEW 2012 NISSAN ROGUE SV Ordered by TOTAL from Inspired***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.