Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Samson Siasia Marks 30th Wedding Anniversary-Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samson Siasia Marks 30th Wedding Anniversary-Photos (565 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Olu Jacobs & Joke Silva Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (photo) / Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samson Siasia Marks 30th Wedding Anniversary-Photos by Tomis14: 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
Today marks the thirtieth wedding anniversary of Samson Siasia and his wife, Eunice.

The former international player, former Super Eagles and now Head Coach of the Nigerian under 23 players got the surprise of his life when he and his wife were treated by members of Nigeria’s U23 players and back room staff to a wedding anniversary celebration.

A beautiful cake was presented by the U23 team and officials to the delight of Siasia and his wife.

Samson Siasia is 47 years old according to his wikipedia page.

Source:http://www.toniaodili.com/2015/06/samson-siasia-marks-30th-wedding.html?m=0

Re: Samson Siasia Marks 30th Wedding Anniversary-Photos by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wow..
In other news,today makes it exactly 4 years that i lost my dad to the cold hands of death.
I miss you.
May Almighty Allah forgive you your sins.
Re: Samson Siasia Marks 30th Wedding Anniversary-Photos by nerodenero: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
Lovely as a player and too bad as a coach. I still remember his fine goal against Argentina at USA 94. Our football is truly dead. I can't remember the last time I saw that kind of goal that you would love to see and never get tired of watching grin.

Wait o, 30 years wedding anniversary and he is 47years meaning he got married when he was 17years. So how old was the wife when they got married . Football age ni jooo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kylie And Kendall Jenner Dons The Same Stripped Swimsuit In New Photo / 50 Things That Can Kill An Artiste’s Career – Ali Baba / Audu Maikori Steps Down, MI Abaga Cops Chocolate City's CEO Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.