Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Audu Maikori Steps Down, MI Abaga Cops Chocolate City's CEO Status - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Audu Maikori Steps Down, MI Abaga Cops Chocolate City's CEO Status (559 Views)

Audu Maikori Sues Governor El-rufai For N10billion Following His Arrest / Audu Maikori Collapses At Muson Center / Southern Kaduna Killings: Audu Maikori Apologizes For Posting False Infor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audu Maikori Steps Down, MI Abaga Cops Chocolate City's CEO Status by Mchayy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
A few months back, Chocolate City’s co-founder, Audu Maikori at NEC Live event said he will be step down from the record label CEO role in June, 2015.

Audu has finally stepped down and new roles has been given to MI Abaga and Ice Prince.

MI is now the CEO of Chocolate City while Ice Prince is the Vice President.

The record label also celebrates Audu 10 years of leadership at the entertainment company. Chocolate City was founded by Audu, Paul Okeugo and Yahaya Maikori in 2005.

Audu took to Twitter to share the news. Read below!

Hello everyone it’s is my pleasure to announce the team that will be running Chocolate City Music

— Audu Maikori (@Audu) June 30, 2015

To clarify I have not left entertainment business … I have merely left the day to Day responsibilities of CCM ( @choccitymusic) — Audu Maikori (@Audu) June 30, 2015

It’s been 10 years of working with an incredible team to build arguably one of the most successful music labels in Africa…

And want to say thank you to each and very staff and artist we have worked with in that period — Audu Maikori (@Audu) June 30, 2015

From July 1st I shall officially assume the role of President ChocolateCityGroup @choccityGroup. So you can call me “mr President’ (lol)

The New CEO of Chocolate City Music is…… — Audu Maikori (@Audu) June 30, 2015

…Mr Jude Lemfani Abaga pic.twitter.com/nAea20phIq

The New CEO of @choccitymusic is @MI_Abaga ! Congratulations to a great leader and partner!

The New Vice President at Chocolate City Music is @Iceprincezamani ! Congratulations to you my brother!

Audu will sit on the record label’s board with Hakeem Bello Osagie, Paul Okeugo and Yahaya Maikori.

http://nexthop.com.ng/audu-maikori-steps-down-mi-abaga-cops-chocolate-citys-ceo-status/
Re: Audu Maikori Steps Down, MI Abaga Cops Chocolate City's CEO Status by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin
Re: Audu Maikori Steps Down, MI Abaga Cops Chocolate City's CEO Status by Mchayy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2015

Re: Audu Maikori Steps Down, MI Abaga Cops Chocolate City's CEO Status by axiliborha(f): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Y
Re: Audu Maikori Steps Down, MI Abaga Cops Chocolate City's CEO Status by donlino9: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
l
Re: Audu Maikori Steps Down, MI Abaga Cops Chocolate City's CEO Status by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
I'm very convinced now that guys have started using auto bot to comment on this forum, imagine a thread with 1 view having 5 comment, mehn I hail Nlders.
Re: Audu Maikori Steps Down, MI Abaga Cops Chocolate City's CEO Status by donholy28(m): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
You earned it brother
Re: Audu Maikori Steps Down, MI Abaga Cops Chocolate City's CEO Status by Ochiske(m): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dah see space booking above meshockedgrin
Re: Audu Maikori Steps Down, MI Abaga Cops Chocolate City's CEO Status by favored11(f): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nice
Re: Audu Maikori Steps Down, MI Abaga Cops Chocolate City's CEO Status by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
wait ooo i dont get it..

A "CEO" and a "President" in the same company??shocked who is now the bossundecided that is hilarious!!
Re: Audu Maikori Steps Down, MI Abaga Cops Chocolate City's CEO Status by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
cool beans

(1) (Reply)

Advertisers Drops Rihanna Because Of Her Music Video. / VIDEO + AUDIO: L.A.X – Fine Boy Ft. Olamide / 2face Idibia, Ice Prince, Olu Maintain, & More Attend ‘one Voice’ Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.