Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Toke Makinwa's Husband Was Spotted With Pregnant Babymama Before News Broke. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Husband Was Spotted With Pregnant Babymama Before News Broke. (981 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With / Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Husband Was Spotted With Pregnant Babymama Before News Broke. by darmys(f): 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2015
When news broke that toke Makinwa's husband got someone pregnant outside wedlock. we were all stunned. it made headlines and most people could not believe it. Toke and her man seemed to have matured into a great couple after getting married.

However, this fan commented on toke's video that she once told toke she was pregnant not knowing that it wasnt toke she had spotted but Anita Solomon.

More juicy details on http://daminaija..com/2015/06/toke-makinwas-husband-was-spotted-with.html

(1) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) Nicki Minaj Wears Another Stunning Outfit On Stage, Almost Naked / Checkout This Picture Of Davido In Ede / Happy Birthday To Serena Williams, As She Clocks 34 Years Old Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.