Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) (99407 Views)

Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) / Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Litmus: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
The pictures signature have been well hidden preventing me finding the true source of the images but i highly doubt they're Nigerian.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by sammyj: 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
And wetin happen during the clueless one administration when women were beaten up including adding pepper to their private part in Lagos. Abeg leave storeeeey !!!! shocked cool
Jboyossai:
Hmmmmm, nothing wey no go happen for buhari administration.....anyways, they deserved it........
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by PrettyAngel22(f): 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Op you stay at relief market Onitsha?
Because that is where i saw those shameless women.

Though Relief market is few distance away from main market.

One was ringing bell and the other one was carrying the big bag(NOT BALE.I WAS THERE.A PURE WITNESS)
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Godson201333(m): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
But God said,"Thou shall not take Laws into thy Hands"
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by chival(f): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
Stripping them naked was not very nice. Still, I am glad bodily harm was not inflicted on them.

Meanwhile, the Nigerian society is very intolerant of theft. Thieves and intending thieves beware! Not that they would listen anyway.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by SITS: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Stealing is absolutely wrong. But subjecting those women to such a dehumanizing spectacle is totally barbaric and morally reprehensible. Only those who have no sin can justify their action.How sanity has taken flight from our society! Lawlessness everywhere! Shame on all the perpetrators of this crime against womanhood.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by VickyRotex(f): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
eleko1:
sadVickyrotex com see ooo angry

shocked Sprinkles my eyes with Holy Water. angry
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by PrettyAngel22(f): 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
There are lucky it wasnt at New market road by Emeka offor.they would have be stripped naked completely.

Emeka offor boys no dey laugh
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by peeta89(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2015
Person mama. I am very sure they will desist from such act after this experience. Instead of stealing Bale why don't you ask the owner to give them to you on credit so when you sell you pay back. This is my opinion though.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by PrettyAngel22(f): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Godson201333:
But God said,"Thou shall not take Laws into thy Hands"

That is true but many apprentices have been sent away because of the incesant attrocities of these woman.it happens all the time
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by branno555(m): 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2015
Wahala dey oooo
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by pBuhari(f): 2:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
stripping her naked is not the right thing to do, Nigeria should not be taken laws into their hands
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by mentorandfriend(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
RedEagle:

I thought the upper Iweka problem had been cleared. Do you mean to say that place is still rowdy and unsafe?
We cant deny Gov Willie Obiano the credit of trying to reduce the crime rate there, but it can never be totally free.

We were about eight doctors in a Company bus (Proctor and Gamble; makers of Always, Pampers, etc) coming from Ogbomosho to Portharcourt when we reached Onitsha and stopped so a colleague could go and get a shoe he saw sampled along the road. Na so those guys, about 15 of them accosted us and demanded N5000 for touching ground. You wont believe this. We just couldnt understand such lawlessness. We pleaded with Police Patrol teams passing by to stop and hear what was happening. Two Police Patrol teams passed, and they looked at us o.

They punched our driver in the mouth for talking harshly to them, and everyone of us who dared querry their legality. People were passing by, without as much as stopping to know why we were being manhandled in broad day light. No one touched me though, because I remained in the bus and didnt step down to talk with them. I think they knew the bus was coming from outside Anambra state, and they got emboldened when they discovered that everyone in the bus was Yoruba. I was the only Igbo person there, but I dared not talk o.

Hopeless city of Onitsha.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by femi4: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! This one is not so bad na! At least it is not as bad as what the Queen Mother was made to do in the season finale of Game of Thrones. I can't wait for Season 6...all those buys are going to BURN!!! Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
season finale is 5
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by jrerico1(m): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
This is the best treatment at least they were not fully unclad, their bra and pant were still on. If it was warri they might not be alive I swear.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Litmus: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2015
People on here should be ashamed of themselves for gawping at inhuman and degrading images such as these instead of pressuring mods to remove them from the sight soon as they appear. And Nigerian authorities really aught to pressure Google to delete all images of this kind that variously evil, racists and idiotic people put online from all over Africa claiming Nigerian. There are truly horrendous things out there, mostly from Ghana, Congo, Cameroon, Kenya and Uganda all disguised as Nigerian and all need to be removed. It can be done.
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by eliwa47(m): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2015
nothing is offensive in this pix!
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by mayorkyzo: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
All those guys stripping their clothes are all perverts...this is an opportunity for them to see a lady nude...bastards

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by digitsolution: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2015
They should have tempered justice with mercy na.....

Anyways For all your branding and customization projects/jobs we deliver nationwide.

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
By the time they get home, dem go meet them property outside niyen angry lipsrsealed
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Get rich or get stripped while trying....hehehee.

Barbaric though, where is the police?
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Dignitygab(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hmm I have nothing to say...don't know wђo's to be blamed
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by isiokwu: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
endtime is here!
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Kingsasian(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
ketekete:
Nah wah oo
exactly wetin I dey shout for my mind....lol
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
The hypocrisy of most Nigerians really anger me to no end.

Anyway, frustration from decades of bad government is largely responsible for this unnatural way of dispensing justice.

When are we going to start treating the bigger thieves with equal disdain and abuse?

The peanut thieves are not your problems. The big thieves are about to receive insane wardrobe allowances next week.

Fools! Barbaric idiots!

Why strip women naked because of such act? Why are you attracted to naked bodies and burnt bodies?

Foolish youths. Deeply religious. Equally deeply corrupt. Deeply backward.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
nerodenero:
Better to be striped unclad than be burnt alive.

Say no to jungle justice, though Nigeria looks like jungle sha undecided but no to it.

There's hardly any justification for subjecting those two women to such indignity!

What's wrong with us?
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by rapthugx(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2015
How much (cloth) did they stole? Money not up to senator's weekly wardrobe allowance tongue
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by RedEagle: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
mentorandfriend:
We cant deny Gov Willie Obiano the credit of trying to reduce the crime rate there, but it can never be totally free.

We were about eight doctors in a Company bus (Proctor and Gamble; makers of Always, Pampers, etc) coming from Ogbomosho to Portharcourt when we reached Onitsha and stopped so a colleague could go and get a shoe he saw sampled along the road. Na so those guys, about 15 of them accosted us and demanded N5000 for touching ground. You wont believe this. We just couldnt understand such lawlessness. We pleaded with Police Patrol teams passing by to stop and hear what was happening. Two Police Patrol teams passed, and they looked at us o.

They punched our driver in the mouth for talking harshly to them, and everyone of us who dared querry their legality. People were passing by, without as much as stopping to know why we were being manhandled in broad day light. No one touched me though, because I remained in the bus and didnt step down to talk with them. I think they knew the bus was coming from outside Anambra state, and they got emboldened when they discovered that everyone in the bus was Yoruba. I was the only Igbo person there, but I dared not talk o.

Hopeless city of Onitsha.

This is sad, I was a victim of their shenanigans in 2012 and even heard of a girl that got killed around that time too.

1 Like

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by nerodenero: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
I didn't justify their action lipsrsealed
dearpreye:

There's hardly any justification for subjecting those two women to such indignity!
What's wrong with us?
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by stinggy(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
chimkaire:
By the time they get home, dem go meet them property outside niyen angry lipsrsealed
If they are not in trade connivance with their husbands lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Whatever it is those women did, I condemn the action of those market boys.

Most of those guys leading the charge are daredevil nocturnal beings, rapists, slit-throat bandits. I know Onitsha too well, especially those guys that stay in Lagos park and upper Iweka. They rob people of their watches, handbags, phones, etc in the guise of hussling and fighting for passengers.

They drag you from both ends of your hands, pleading with you to come and enter their own bus, till all your valuables are gone.

I cant even send my loved one to that upper Iweka alone to go and enter bus to anywhere. I must go with her o. Those guys are the most useless set of people I've met in my lifetime. And here they are, taking law into their hands.

Don't mind the backward hypocrites!

Perverts seeking excuses to whet their perverted appetites of seeing women being naked!

That's exactly we're punished with equally barbaric and wicked leaders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
nerodenero:
I didn't justify their action lipsrsealed

But you tacitly approved of their evil with your soft words.

Condemn evil for what it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation / Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.