Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

July In Prophecy. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / July In Prophecy. (363 Views)

2017 Prophecy By Pastor E.adeboye / The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

July In Prophecy. by uchkochi(m): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2015
JULY CHALLENGE-FREE CROSS OVER LIST IS OUT!!!

I was in the spirit on the LORD'S day and I saw a list of those who will not make it to JULY, I checked the names and your name was not there. I saw another list of those who will make it to JULY, but in debt, in sickness, in lack and want; your name was not there. I saw yet another list, the third list precisely that was tagged; CHALLENGE FREE CROSS-OVER LIST, at last I saw your name there.

I prophesy in the name of Jesus Christ, you are not just going to enter JULY, you will enter debt free, lack free and challenge free. Please understand that spiritually, your name is on the CHALLENGE-FREE CROSS OVER LIST. Any other list is a counterfeit. The devil took a temporary pen(because He has no permanent pen) and may have written your name on the list of lack, debt, sicknesses and diseases, disappointment and delays.

But Jesus is blotting out that hand writing now. I burn every list contrary to very good that your name is on with the consuming fire of the Holy Ghost. Rejoice. Ecclesiastes 3:14.

BBM PIN IS 568CC1E7 OR (pastoruc)

(1) (Reply)

Moulded By The Master / Beware Of Dis / A Gift For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.