Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Annie Idibia Falls In Love With Another Boy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Falls In Love With Another Boy. (1800 Views)

Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / Annie Idibia Rocks Bikini, Swims With Her Daughter, Olivia (Photos) / Photos: Another Boy Dies While Receiving Calls When Charging At Semaotakeit {pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Falls In Love With Another Boy. by starboi63(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
It is very sure you cant Imagine the uncontrollable tears Annie Idibia cried when she met a baby boy for the first time.

The wife of 2face Idibia was spotted crying and heaving as she met her little nephew, Immanuel Junior Macaulay for the first time at the New York Airport. She could not hold back her tears as she cuddled the baby as her tears kept pouring.

Despite her celebrity status, the mother of two threw control to the wind when she acknowledged that she wept like a baby.

Annie Idibia, an actress currently working on a movie, got married to music icon, 2face Idibia on March 23, 2013 in Dubai and have two daughters, Isabella and Olivia.

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L2FubmlpaWkucG5nfDY2MA==[/img]

http://www.apexnewsblog.com/2015/06/annie-idibia-falls-in-love-with-another.html
Re: Annie Idibia Falls In Love With Another Boy. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
why was she crying
Re: Annie Idibia Falls In Love With Another Boy. by youngberry001(m): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2015
Midehi:
why was she crying
too much excitement kiss
Re: Annie Idibia Falls In Love With Another Boy. by leshluap(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
the pikin b like, mum abeg com carry me b4 aunty use tears mixed with make up spoil my cloth.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Falls In Love With Another Boy. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
Midehi:
why was she crying

because she wan cry undecided

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Falls In Love With Another Boy. by Kcdojoto(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2015
The boy be like
Auntie free me Joor
Re: Annie Idibia Falls In Love With Another Boy. by sinaj(f): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
lol the boy no evn send grin

perhaps she nid a son kiss
Re: Annie Idibia Falls In Love With Another Boy. by teewhydope(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
This is no news undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

“I Didn’t Connect Instantly With My Son” – Tiwa Savage / 2324xclusive Update: Miley Cyrus.... 2015’s Most Misunderstood Rebel / Throw Back Photo Of 2pac With His Mum Afeni Shakur.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.