Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money (6971 Views)

What Can I Do To Make My Employer Pay My Resignation Entitlement? / Please Help Me,i Need To Pay My School Fee / Please Help Me,i Really Need A Job To Pay My School Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by saints2(f): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2015
Hello All,
I am sorry that I have not updated this thread cos I have been so busy with my life and other hings involved.

After the MD of Fancie Corps called the order to apologise and also asked about some fact finding details which I gave him, I was surprised that Mr. Cletus (remember I mentioned him in my first post) called me to ask about my former boss number... This is the same Cletus that told me that he has been sacked from his work and trying to get back, now can see the cover up in this company and Jumia? He was quick to tell me then that he was sacked and he was asking me for a number five months after I left the place, and this brings me to think, does it mean that those guys manipulate data, they communication manager/HR told me that I only signed for 16days which they paid for, and all my days working in Yaba hub, we never have workers lodge book where w signed in or out, all we have is security sign in book cos of the security reasons and to know who comes in and out, how come they got my name and signature, how come someone working in Yaba can sign in Ikeja? Too many questions begging for answers.

My take is that, I need my money back, after all I served with all integrity and with all sense of responsiblity.

Thanks for all those that hav contributed, I owe you all these updates.

cc: Jumiaonline lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by ayoa123: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2015
saints2:
Hello All,
I am sorry that I have not updated this thread cos I have been so busy with my life and other hings involved.

After the MD of Fancie Corps called the order to apologise and also asked about some fact finding details which I gave him, I was surprised that Mr. Cletus (remember I mentioned him in my first post) called me to ask about my former boss number... This is the same Cletus that told me that he has been sacked from his work and trying to get back, now can see the cover up in this company and Jumia? He was quick to tell me then that he was sacked and he was asking me for a number five months after I left the place, and this brings me to think, does it mean that those guys manipulate data, they communication manager/HR told me that I only signed for 16days which they paid for, and all my days working in Yaba hub, we never have workers lodge book where w signed in or out, all we have is security sign in book cos of the security reasons and to know who comes in and out, how come they got my name and signature, how come someone working in Yaba can sign in Ikeja? Too many questions begging for answers.

My take is that, I need my money back, after all I served with all integrity and with all sense of responsiblity.

Thanks for all those that hav contributed, I owe you all these updates.

cc: Jumiaonline lalasticlala

Hi Saint2,

This article seems interesting. However, writing on this platform will not solve anything or make the company crumble. I better advice you visit their offices and settle your differences. It's either you get paid if they indeed owe you or not saint. Have a great day!
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by saints2(f): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
ayoa123:

Hi Saint2,

This article seems interesting. However, writing on this platform will not solve anything or make the company crumble. I better advice you visit their offices and settle your differences. It's either you get paid if they indeed owe you or not saint. Have a great day!

Thanks bro, I have thought of that too, but I see them as a whole lot of perfectionist in manipulations, and if they I annoyed me too much, I may loose my cool and these may warrant them to call the police or any security agent, nevertheless I have made my point and I have registered my displesure to both parties, its left to them to do the needful, I cant hire any lawyer who will defend me cos I had no cash to do that and neither do I have anyone in power, but I have my tools... The social media and you the good people of Nigeria as my supporter.

Thanks for your input.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by barapistis(m): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2015
Hi op.if the issue is still not resolved ;then jumia is truely sick

1 Like

Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by saints2(f): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
barapistis:
Hi op.if the issue is still not resolved ;then jumia is truely sick

Bros, its not solved oooo,
Even the MD of Fancies Corps that told me to send my account details is yet to show up, I have sent him my details since July, up till now, na God hand we dey. I am still appealing with the management of both parties to pay my money ni oo

cc: Seun, lalasticlala

Thanks All.
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
i gues ur money have been payed nw... cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by saints2(f): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
i gues ur money have been payed nw... cool cool cool cool cool

Noooooo
It has not been paid o, Both Jumia and Fancie Corps are playing games.
It has not been paid. I will upload a screenshot of the SMS I sent to the Fancie MD when I am mobile.

Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by guchii(f): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
No jobs, no jobs.u you get one and it becomes another drama. OP I feel your pain, God will see you through. At some point you may just have to leave them, its a small world we live in. What goes around wil definately come around. God bless us all.
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by Oluwadare: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
saints2:

Noooooo
It has not been paid. I will upload a screenshot of the SMS I sent to the Fancie MD when I am mobile.

Lalasticlala, Seun
Mr. if you know you can let it go then just forget it altogether. But if you still want your money back I would advise you to get in touch with people with a famous twitter handle. Tweet at them, lay your complain to any one of them and let him/her get you retweeted I can bet you jumia would attend to you ASAP.
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by saints2(f): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oluwadare:
Mr. if you know you can let it go then just forget it altogether. But if you still want your money back I would advise you to get in touch with people with a famous twitter handle. Tweet at them, lay your complain to any one of them and let him/her get you retweeted I can bet you jumia would attend to you ASAP.

Yes, I am trying to get in touch with Omojuwa and Tolu Ogunlesi... At least those are investigative journalists that will help me out.

Thanks bro.
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by saints2(f): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2015
guchii:
No jobs, no jobs.u you get one and it becomes another drama. OP I feel your pain, God will see you through. At some point you may just have to leave them, its a small world we live in. What goes around wil definately come around. God bless us all.

Thanks bro... God bless you for your in take.
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2015
Dear Op:

Kindly confirm if this complain has been resolved.

If not, send me a detailed mail to: rocktrustsolicitors@yahoo.com.

We assure you that we will take this up legally, free of charge for you.

You may also wish to get in touch with us on: 08095612580, 08024308420, 08058775690.

Regards
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by Oluwadare: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
Rocktrust:
Dear Op:

Kindly confirm if this complain has been resolved.

If not, send me a detailed mail to: rocktrustsolicitors@yahoo.com.

We assure you that we will take this up legally, free of charge for you.

You may also wish to get in touch with us on: 08095612580, 08024308420, 08058775690.

Regards
Thanks, please help this guy in whatever way you can. God knows I hate cheating I can go to any length to fight it.
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by Oluwadare: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
saints2:

Yes, I am trying to get in touch with Omojuwa and Tolu Ogunlesi... At least those are investigative journalists that will help me out.

Thanks bro.
And giditraffic also just tweet at him the guy will retweet you. Make sure you hashtag it like #jumiapaymymoney.
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by saints2(f): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
Oluwadare:
And giditraffic also just tweet at him the guy will retweet you. Make sure you hashtag it like #jumiapaymymoney.

Thanks bro...
Well noted.
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
hw much is ur money sef because i work in jumia
saints2:

Thanks bro...
Well noted.
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
hw much is ur money sef because i work in jumia and jumia does not not owe for ur information jumia ave pa ur mone to d agent
saints2:

Thanks bro...
Well noted.
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by orlaryhincah(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2015
JumiaOnline:

We are sorry about this unfortunate situation you reported. However, kindly send a mail to communityATjumia.com.ng with your contact details and Staff number so that we can contact HR immediately about this issue. Thank you.

What has JumiaOnline been doing about Sellers Returns?
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
dude ask d guy hw much is d money before u take dis matter up.......
Oluwadare:
Thanks, please help this guy in whatever way you can. God knows I hate cheating I can go to any length to fight it.
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
wha happen to seller return
orlaryhincah:

What has JumiaOnline been doing about Sellers Returns?
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by Oluwadare: 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
dude ask d guy hw much is d money before u take dis matter up.......
Well, have been following this thread for a while with the hope that the concerned company would eventually attend to the guy, but going by the little responses they gave the guy it seems they don't want to fulfill their contractual agreement with the guy. No matter the amount, he works for it and he must be paid.

2 Likes

Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by saints2(f): 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
hw much is ur money sef because i work in jumia

Its a blame game between Jumia and Fancie corps, Jumia says they are not to pay me that I am responsible to Fancie corps, Fancie corps says Jumia is yet to pay them.

Both have called and up till now, I am yet to see any effects. The money is 3 months, Dec-Feb
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by drmikeadams(m): 11:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
saints2:

Its a blame game between Jumia and Fancie corps, Jumia says they are not to pay me that I am responsible to Fancie corps, Fancie corps says Jumia is yet to pay them.

Both have called and up till now, I am yet to see any effects. The money is 3 months, Dec-Feb
Bro even if na 1 naira..no gree....even go report am for channels or tvc...e be like those companies want make their name cast.....

1 Like

Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
na wa o. things are happening. I could remember the last time we went to satanic bank to get an item from FedEx that was sent through ds online stote. my bro choose pay on delivery. d man first asked for money before releasing d package n I be asked him what if the item has issues. he sd it will be our duty to return it back to d company not him. I was surprised. I neva patronized stores finish tankless of doing online stores in Nigeria. thanks to eBay n PayPal, I never got cheated.
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:33am On Oct 01, 2015
go and meet Fancie corps am ver sure jumia could ave pay .. and most people under fancicorp ave been converted into interms contract [t quote author=saints2 post=38547860]

Both have called and up till now, I am yet to see any effects. The money is 3 months, Dec-Feb[/quote]
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:34am On Oct 01, 2015
he need to calm down on dis matter
drmikeadams:
Bro even if na 1 naira..no gree....even go report am for channels or tvc...e be like those companies want make their name cast.....
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by drmikeadams(m): 2:47am On Oct 01, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
he need to calm down on dis matter
grin grin he is calm nah....dis na October bro..any how we check am it ain't right...
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by walearoy(m): 6:19am On Oct 01, 2015
Jumia!!!
HmMmm!

What a disappointment.

This thread has been FP worthy from inception but I don't know why it didn't get there.

Seun , how will you let this happen

Jumiaonline even if the person didn't work directly for you guys, can't you mediate and ensure the needful is done?

#TeamKonga #iFoundHappiness #iFoundOpportunity

#JumiaJoker
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by orlaryhincah(m): 7:22am On Oct 01, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
wha happen to seller return
Well Jumia is yet to return about 40 items that was cancelled or delivery failed BTW November 2014 till date
Re: Jumia!!! Please Pay My Money by emmysoftyou: 8:22am On Oct 01, 2015
saints2:

Noooooo

Lalasticlala, Seun
bro you see eeh, most of these companies and third party firms re trying to survives. it s not easy with them bro..
In the aspect of finance, that s when you will see their real colours.
They will frustrate you cos they know you cant hire a lawyer to sue them to court.

as am talking to you rightnow, my company owing me 70,000 naira and they keep paying some. Though am very certain they will pay.

Anyway ,i do some personal business apart from working in a firm.
So once they failed to meet up with their responsibity(salary) then as an igbo boi, my business calm me down and take away my worries.

Though i am still looking for a better job o, cos i ve alot of challenges(houses,estate and families lol).

Good luck saints, God will help u and help us all. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank Test / Tips For A Successful Job Interview / Ushering Job Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.