Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Latest Oil And Gas Jobs In Nigeria At WTS Energy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest Oil And Gas Jobs In Nigeria At WTS Energy (1940 Views)

Graduate Recruitment Consultant (trainee) At WTS Energy / Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group / Jobs At WTS Energy (20 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Oil And Gas Jobs In Nigeria At WTS Energy by soccerpipe(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries.
We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world.
Our clients are based globally and offer a wide range of vacancies in oil, gas and energy.
WTS Energy places suitable engineers and consultants in any phase of Oil and Gas projects and in all skills relating to: Geoscience, Drilling Management and Well Services, Facilities, (FEED) Engineering, Construc-tion, Pipeline, Subsea, Commissioning and Start Up and Operations and Maintenance.
WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.

We are recruiting in the following positions:

Lead Production Technician
Offshore Installations Manager (OIM)
Field Advisor (Offshore)
NDE Level 3
Gas Startup & Commissioning Engineer
Drilling Supervisor
Lead Subsea Controls Engineer

Interested candidates should Apply at: http://www.surejobsng.com/2015/06/wts-energy-oil-and-gas-jobs-june-2015.html
Re: Latest Oil And Gas Jobs In Nigeria At WTS Energy by LILYCHERISH(f): 2:45am On Jun 20, 2015
1st 2 comment, dancing shoki. I need a job
Re: Latest Oil And Gas Jobs In Nigeria At WTS Energy by LILYCHERISH(f): 2:48am On Jun 20, 2015
LILYCHERISH:
1st 2 comment, dancing shoki. I need a job
i disvirgin u, so ther4 u r mine
Re: Latest Oil And Gas Jobs In Nigeria At WTS Energy by StObaino1(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2015
I am specialized in rotating equipment, pumps, compressors and mechanical seals precisely. Hoping to get something better.
Re: Latest Oil And Gas Jobs In Nigeria At WTS Energy by mubarak001(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
LILYCHERISH:
i disvirgin u, so ther4 u r mine

I am the doctor, so bring your unwanted pregnancy

(1) (Reply)

English Teacher Needed... 50k Salary / Top Oil And Gas Company Job Vacancies (6 Positions) / Teaching Jobs At Soteria Schools, Satellite Town, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.