Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Which Do You Prefer To Bath -warm Or Mild Water - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Do You Prefer To Bath -warm Or Mild Water (692 Views)

Cold Or Warm Water-- Which One Should You Drink? Must Read / Example Of Mild Soap In Nigeria / Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer To Bath -warm Or Mild Water by MCDumexx: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2015
I use to think because babies are bath with warm water it makes their skin tougher. Still dunno which is which though but I prefer warm water in the mornings and warm water in the night..

Which do you prefer and why?
Re: Which Do You Prefer To Bath -warm Or Mild Water by Xslaze3xd(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2015
I prefer cold water even in the Harmattan period....... Thats what I like
Re: Which Do You Prefer To Bath -warm Or Mild Water by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
Hot smoking water lipsrsealed

Depends on the weather, using warm water doesn't clog the skin pores, so i prefer warm water.
Re: Which Do You Prefer To Bath -warm Or Mild Water by Welrez(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
I prefer warm to mild, though there is much of a muchness between the two.
Re: Which Do You Prefer To Bath -warm Or Mild Water by MCDumexx: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
I prefer cold water even in the Harmattan period....... Thats what I like

Hmm! U strong oo. Though, d season is my best season, I still hide under sheets.
Re: Which Do You Prefer To Bath -warm Or Mild Water by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2015
MCDumexx:

Hmm! U strong oo. Though, d season is my best season, I still hide under sheets.
lolzzzz... I mastered it in ma boarding school back then... I use to bath cold water around 5am to 6am in the harmattan
Re: Which Do You Prefer To Bath -warm Or Mild Water by MCDumexx: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
lolzzzz... I mastered it in ma boarding school back then... I use to bath cold water around 5am to 6am in the harmattan

Mehn, u too much. I occasionally use cold water in the mornings especially when there isn't light (electricity) coz I need to get to work. My wife go shout say I won finish gas say kpako like me nor fit baff cold water

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer To Bath -warm Or Mild Water by angieberry(f): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2015
Cold water all the way! Even in harmattan!
Its even healthier for the skin.
Re: Which Do You Prefer To Bath -warm Or Mild Water by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
MCDumexx:

Mehn, u too much. I occasionally use cold water in the mornings especially when there isn't light (electricity) coz I need to get to work. My wife go shout say I won finish gas say kpako like me nor fit baff cold water
lolzzzzzx.... me na military man I wan be ooo

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer To Bath -warm Or Mild Water by MCDumexx: 6:34am On Jun 20, 2015
angieberry:
Cold water all the way! Even in harmattan!
Its even healthier for the skin.

Ehen! Me I no know ooo. Plz school me more about cold water healthiness. Because I know babies, surgery and maternity patient, even aged persons are advised to use warm water. May be to open their skin pores more to synthesize more vitamins from the sun and fresh air around. Well, these are just my assumptions not that I have any scientific backing

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Build A Strong Relationship Without Having S*x / Checkout This Condom That Detects HIV+ Partner [see Photo] / Your Sperm Is Delicate, Protect It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.