Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

5 Ways To Build A Strong Relationship Without Having S*x - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Ways To Build A Strong Relationship Without Having S*x (693 Views)

5 Ways Being Outdoors Improves Your Health / 5 Ways To Build Mental Toughness / 5 Ways Your Tech Gadgets May Be Affecting Your Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Build A Strong Relationship Without Having S*x by Naijaniggis(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2015
Most people confuse intimacy with sex or sexual attraction but it means way more than that. There are many ways to build an emotional connection with your partner and have a better understanding of each other rather than sexual intercourse.

Compiled by Beliefnet, here are 5 ways couples can have a sex-free relationship:
Be Vulnerable: Opening up to your significant other shows vulnerability and allows for trust. Share your worst fears and your high hopes.

Yes, you will be exposed, but you are now more willing to give yourself to someone that accepts you for who you are.

Cook a Meal: Creating a dish together shows...
Read more
http://www.naijaniggis.com/2015/06/5-ways-to-build-strong-relationship.html

Re: 5 Ways To Build A Strong Relationship Without Having S*x by Blessinzy(f): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2015
wish nigeria men would listen. they like sex more than food .
Re: 5 Ways To Build A Strong Relationship Without Having S*x by Otutu1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
But sex is sort of a

'proof of ownership' grin and these girls ain't loyal
Re: 5 Ways To Build A Strong Relationship Without Having S*x by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2015
Blessinzy:
wish nigeria men would listen. they like sex more than food .
and you hate sex

These hoes ain't loyal grin

May my keypad rust if I click that shit
Re: 5 Ways To Build A Strong Relationship Without Having S*x by Blessinzy(f): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
and you hate sex
These hoes ain't loyal grin

May my keypad rust if I click that shit
yes i hate pre-marital sex
Re: 5 Ways To Build A Strong Relationship Without Having S*x by Naijaniggis(m): 9:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
grin grin
Blessinzy:
yes i hate pre-marital sex

Are we fighting

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Condom That Detects HIV+ Partner [see Photo] / Your Sperm Is Delicate, Protect It! / Britain's Fattest Man Dies @33

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.