Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently (8335 Views)

Ways To Easily Remove Unwanted Hair From The Body / How To Cure Ulcer Naturally And Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by rashals: 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by rashals: 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
100% original made in turkey
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by rashals: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Available
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by rashals: 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Still on
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by rashals: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2015
Order
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by rashals: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
Buy now
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by Gboliwe: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2015
rashals:

I don't want retards on the thread.if you wish to buy pls contact us

Retards kwa? Do you just use words anyhow? A potential client is making a demand and you are talking about retards. Who is/are the retards? Some of you have no business dealing with customers angry

Na wa

4 Likes

Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by rashals: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
Available now
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by rashals: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by rashals: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
great deal
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by rashals: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
grab yours
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by rashals: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Very much effective
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by rashals: 10:48am On Aug 10, 2015
Still available
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by rashals: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
buy yours
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by rashals: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
I hardly reply emails. Call or watsapp please
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by juitar(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
Won't it make som1 bleach? Cos b4 Pastor Ajanaku died(Tope Alabi's 4ma Pastor),he became so white like "Oyinbo", so I read dt he used hair removal cream dt's y he became white.Although I dunno know d name of d cream he used n I dunno know d cause of his death o,but for a black person pls wat's d side effect.
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by BONES488: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2015
rashals:

I don't want retards on the thread.if you wish to buy pls contact us

You are a fool.

5 Likes

Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by rashals: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by rashals: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
100% effective. Try it now
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by ZeezaRapture(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2015
rashals:
100% effective. Try it now

with your noise on the thread, it has shown u are a criminal that want to scam peopleangry

3 Likes

Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by rashals: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
Still selling
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
BONES488:

You are a fool.

Gboliwe:

Retards kwa? Do you just use words anyhow? A potential client is making a demand and you are talking about retards. Who is/are the retards? Some of you have no business dealing with customers angry
Na wa

You both took the words out of my mouth, thanks.

@ rashals
You are a such an i d i o t for that post about retards, you be first class mumu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by rashals: 10:06am On Aug 23, 2015
Available
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by rashals: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
on sale
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by davisfederer123: 1:06pm On May 19, 2016
The best way to remove unwanted hair from the body, is by using natural remedies as they are safe and it would be free from any sorts of side effects. And if you are using any homemade remedy to remove unwanted hair from the face or other parts of the body.
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by famouspeter(m): 3:59pm On May 19, 2016
Get Rid Of Fibriod Naturally Within Two Weeks With Fibroid Remover Pack "Fibrofit"

Have you been diagnosed of fibroids and looking for how to naturally get rid of it and it's pains without surgery? Good news, you can now permanently and safely get rid of fibroids and its complications without going under the knife in no time.

For More Information: Visit »»» http://lastinghealthsupport.com

Call/Sms: +2348169260639

Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by edwardpaul: 5:40am On May 20, 2016
If you ask me for the best hair removal method then I would like to suggest you all about using the Revitol hair removal cream because it is really amazing and simple way to get rid of all your unwanted hair without facing any pain. It works on the roots of hair follicles and prevent them not to grow again. You must also try it……….. to know about this product more read this…..
Best Possible ways to remove unwanted Hair
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by kylfederer123: 12:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
To remove unwanted hair permanently from the body, this is possible only when the hair is removed from its root level. This is possible with the help of tweezers, sugaring or threading. So, by using any of the following methods, you can easily [url=http://hairremovalathome.jimdo.com/ ]remove unwanted hairs permanently[/url].
Re: Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently by Tohsynetita1: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Where can I get the revitol hair removing cream?

(1) (2) (Reply)

World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist / Ogun Ibile Todaju / NIMC Lagos Staff Contracts COVID-19, Office Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.