Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Interview At Superior Pharmaceutical Limited!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview At Superior Pharmaceutical Limited!!!! (3931 Views)

Agary Pharmaceutical Limited Job Recruitment (8 Vacant Positions) / Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited Recruitment – October 2016 / Fresh Job Opportunities At Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview At Superior Pharmaceutical Limited!!!! by lieutAliyu(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
Greetings to everyone on this platform,i been scheduled for an interview for the position of med rep at the above named company in Lagos.I will gladly appreciate anybody that will give me an insight about this pharmaceutical outfit,the distance is quite far from my present location as there wouldn't be any need for wasteful spending.

Note:Google search wasn't helpful and don't view if you wouldn't contribute to avoid sango visiting you asap.
Re: Interview At Superior Pharmaceutical Limited!!!! by lieutAliyu(m): 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2015
you guys do better now...i know lots of you guys reside in Lagos state,stop all these ghost mood i beg una.
Re: Interview At Superior Pharmaceutical Limited!!!! by lieutAliyu(m): 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
i pleading with everyone here on this forum,i need some information on the above named address,the time is closer...i need you all on this one.
Re: Interview At Superior Pharmaceutical Limited!!!! by lieutAliyu(m): 7:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Is obvious this pharmaceutical company is not a big enough since nobody here on this forum can say a thing or two about it,that been said i can't afford to waste my resources for a 50k medical representative job i would rather stick to my current job.
Re: Interview At Superior Pharmaceutical Limited!!!! by cheart: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2015
Infinityopps.com invited me for the interview and said it is Superior Pharmaceutical Ltd. The HR Interacted with me and said they will get back to me... generic company that started from Florida...
Re: Interview At Superior Pharmaceutical Limited!!!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Please who has any intel on the coy above? I have an interview with them for the post of RM, but i have never heard about them in all my years on the field as a pharma rep, neither is there much info about them online. Please, anyone esp about the perks and benefits they offer
Re: Interview At Superior Pharmaceutical Limited!!!! by MzEmeritus: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2019
Gilbertase:
Please who has any intel on the coy above? I have an interview with them for the post of RM, but i have never heard about them in all my years on the field as a pharma rep, neither is there much info about them online. Please, anyone esp about the perks and benefits they offer

Good day, were you opportuned to attend the interview with them.. Plus do you have any info on them like what kind of products they have and other relevant Info

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Interview At Superior Pharmaceutical Limited!!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 04, 2019
MzEmeritus:

Good day, were you opportuned to attend the interview with them.. Plus do you have any info on them like what kind of products they have and other relevant Info

Thanks in anticipation
sorry. Just getting to read this. Yes, I attended the interview, and yes I got the offer. I turned it down because the pay wasn't up to my expectation. It was 150k then, don't know about now. Mostly generic products, and some ethicals, generally about 30 SKU's across prostate care, antibiotics, pain, anti-malarial and other therapeutic segments sha

1 Like

Re: Interview At Superior Pharmaceutical Limited!!!! by MzEmeritus: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2019
Gilbertase:
sorry. Just getting to read this. Yes, I attended the interview, and yes I got the offer. I turned it down because the pay wasn't up to my expectation. It was 150k then, don't know about now. Mostly generic products, and some ethicals, generally about 30 SKU's across prostate care, antibiotics, pain, anti-malarial and other therapeutic segments sha

Thanks so much for the insight.... I sincerely appreciate...
Re: Interview At Superior Pharmaceutical Limited!!!! by Wareez29: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
Gilbertase:
Please do you have an idea how much they pay a trainee sales representative? And how many stages of Interviews were conducted for you before you were given an offer?
Re: Interview At Superior Pharmaceutical Limited!!!! by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2019
Wareez29:

Please do you have an idea how much they pay a trainee sales representative? And how many stages of Interviews were conducted for you before you were given an offer?
chai, this your mention don tey o. I don't know really. I only know for Regional manager which was 150k in the offer letter

(1) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank 2019 Digital Trainee. Gather Here. / Please How Can I Get A Job With The British-american Tobacco Company,nigeria / Sterling Bank's Graduate Trainee Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.