Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,483 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

24 (Seasons 1-5): Which Is Your Favorite Season? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 24 (Seasons 1-5): Which Is Your Favorite Season? (1450 Views)

Share Your Favorite Movie SoundTrack / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 (Seasons 1-5): Which Is Your Favorite Season? by lafile(m): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2006
I am a fan of the hit tv serial 24 featuring kiefer sutherland as jack bauer. i love season 2 becos i think the storyline is the tightest so far with more twists and turns and a climax with more suspense than any tv series has a right to have. whats your opinion? please let me know.
Re: 24 (Seasons 1-5): Which Is Your Favorite Season? by justkunmi(m): 12:06am On Jul 13, 2007
i prefer the 3rd season. wth the biological weapon stuff. twas crazy,
Re: 24 (Seasons 1-5): Which Is Your Favorite Season? by dinozzo(m): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2007
I think season 1 or 5 can't really say. I enjoyed all of them sha. Season 6 was a total disappointment for me. This is the first time I experienced such dissatisfaction in the show.
Re: 24 (Seasons 1-5): Which Is Your Favorite Season? by bigspif(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2007
Fellow 24 compatriots grin grin
Season 5 is da bomb for me, please go and watch it again and see what im saying. Too much suspense, thriller and action. As someone posted earlier, season 6 is the worse of them and also season 4 is not bad.
Re: 24 (Seasons 1-5): Which Is Your Favorite Season? by Vieira(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2007
Season 5 is my fave.

I loved how Jack took on the white house. Great season.

Close to that is Season 4 and the death of the fat bloke hit me hard.

Season 6 does really suck.
Re: 24 (Seasons 1-5): Which Is Your Favorite Season? by justkunmi(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2007
thinkin about it again. .
i think season 5 is the best. . .

with the nerve gas released in CTU itself.
watchin Edgar Stiles die helplessly was just tooooooooo much. .

and uraveling the whole plot only to find the president behind it all . .
great.
I think Aaron Pierce, the White house security is the star of the season. .

Really great show. . .24
Re: 24 (Seasons 1-5): Which Is Your Favorite Season? by debojyde(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2007
WARNING.!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Season 5 is the best for me.-Can anybody remember the shock when David Palmer was killed.I was like sh*t.-Jack entering the president logan office and beating up the president,s aide(i,ve forgotten his name)was too HARD.The twists in the season were so good-And finally when jack kidnapped the president i was like"this guy don craze finally-baba were".

Season 3 was second best.-Along with the usual twists,there was also -Ramon and hector salazzar.Original bados.-And jack bauer pulled off a " prison break" in one hour.(it took a whole season for schofield to do that.)-The involvement of baddest character in 24 "Nina Myers".-2 of my best scenes was also in season 3(when jack kills Nina and the moment he gets off the plane in mexico to infiltrates the salazzars, -second best scene is when tony comes to jacks rescue in season 4.)
Season 2 ,1 and 4 come next.

I cant rate season six yet because i missed about 10 of the mid season episodes.The last 5 episodes were somehow wack.Not the usual 24 i,m used to.But the earlier episodes were explosive-the nuclear bomb actully going off.,jack breaking into the russian embassy(that guy no dey hear word,after doing with the chinese and getting into trouble he still tried it again).The part where they sent fighter jets to blow out assad was also very good(imagine the scenario-"This guy was assumed to be so dangerous that they didin,t want to use FBI,SWAT or any of those sh*t.They just wanted to blow him to kingdom come-no story)
Re: 24 (Seasons 1-5): Which Is Your Favorite Season? by sexyella: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2007
seasons 3 n 5, r most intruging. d rest r crappy,same storyline. generally d movie is rated really cool.
Re: 24 (Seasons 1-5): Which Is Your Favorite Season? by mahal(m): 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2008
2,3,4,5, you guys are right, it's like they just lost it in 6. how could jack just waste Agent manning just like that.??
Re: 24 (Seasons 1-5): Which Is Your Favorite Season? by justkunmi(m): 3:36am On Jan 18, 2008
yeah, the part jack shot manning got me annoyed.
c'mon, curtis was the next best thing in CTU and he had to die like that?!!
Re: 24 (Seasons 1-5): Which Is Your Favorite Season? by oghos2k(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2008
season 5 is hot and season 4 isnt that bad too.
justkunmi:

yeah, the part jack shot manning got me annoyed.
c'mon, curtis was the next best thing in CTU and he had to die like that?!!
no hard feelings man but everybody got to die even Chloe
Re: 24 (Seasons 1-5): Which Is Your Favorite Season? by naijagal(f): 11:53am On Jan 21, 2008
season 3 to 5 are the best as far as am concerned
season 6 did not keep me on d edge of my seat like d others
took almost a month to finish watching it self undecided
Re: 24 (Seasons 1-5): Which Is Your Favorite Season? by nickybayo(f): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2009
av not watched season 5
but i love season 3
especially d part jack killed nina
i think that's my best 24 episode
Re: 24 (Seasons 1-5): Which Is Your Favorite Season? by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 08, 2009
Men u guys havn't seen 24: redemption n season 7. Its da bomb. I think d best soooo far. It is really very good. I didnt watch S.6 cos it really sucked. Hav just watched like 18 episodes of d S.7 try ur best to see it wont b dissapointed. Cheers Jack Bauer
Re: 24 (Seasons 1-5): Which Is Your Favorite Season? by shayoor(f): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2009
season 5 is d best of all

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite Movie Of 2015 So Far / More Evidence Avengers 4 Might Be Using Time Travel / Multichoice Gives Subscribers 2 Weeks Free Trial Of New Dstv & Gotv Packages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.