Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town (33927 Views)

Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her / Basketmouth Identified As A Man From Afghanistan At Hotel In Cape Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by bummyla(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Well Done Guys!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by BOWOTO(m): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2015
Bonapart:
The same south africans murdering and destroying the labour of your people Nigerians...
Greedy bastards
Thank God am never a fan of the duo or trio
Guy move on, Not all safans are bad,same way not all Nigerians are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by Mbkite(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2015
chimkaire:
...ufodu egwu ha. Mana, ihe'm na ekwu bu na obughi sooso umuada ka egwu ha na amasi. O na amasi ndi okorobia, umuaka na ufodu ndi nne na nna anyi ha nwere ohere inu egwu ha smiley
Mbkite, ikporo egwu ha asi? grin
echeghim na onwere onye kporo egwu asi. Ochi atogbum-hahahahaha.
Kee kwanu ka wikendi gi si aga?
Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2015
ok....
Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by Mbkite(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2015
myklangelo:

Nwanne m dalu, o bu unu na-afuru m oja na-enye m ike m ji eme odogwu.

My 3rd tutorial is out, it is on application of the Igbo vowel harmony. Visit to read.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
ewooo! Ya gazie, nwanne mmadu. I bu dike na dimkpa
Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by shizzle11(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2015
chimkaire:
.....I na acho ikwu na o bu sooso umuada ka egwu ha na amasi...?
Ofuru gi ufu tonguecheesygrin
Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by Chocboyslim: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2015
Why does Paul of PSQUARE always looking lyk a tout dat dude got no swag at all lyk his bro Peter of PSQUARE.... Lol! Seriously flavour looks lyk a cripple indiz photo bt still got his swag on dan #RudeboyPsquare(paul)
Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by pabu(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2015
big boys don't make noise! !!you only see the swag them.........
Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by holysina(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2015
i dont think this is a resent pix. with the type of cold in cape tow sinx last month peter wont be wearing sleeveless, abi him body na jacket ni

1 Like

Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by kilode100(f): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2015
All na wash!!

As them tanda so, their preek small die.

3 Likes

Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 20, 2015
Mbkite:

echeghim na onwere onye kporo egwu asi. Ochi atogbum-hahahahaha.
Kee kwanu ka wikendi gi si aga?
...o na aga ofuma, ndeewo nwanne'm smiley

1 Like

Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2015
shizzle11:
Ofuru gi ufu tonguecheesygrin
...lee ka isi gi ha, onye isi ukwu lipsrsealed tongue grin

Shizzy nwanne, I bu nnoo onye aghirigha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by Donvic4u(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
Chocboyslim:
Why does Paul of PSQUARE always looking lyk a tout dat dude got no swag at all lyk his bro Peter of PSQUARE.... Lol! Seriously flavour looks lyk a cripple indiz photo bt still got his swag on dan #RudeboyPsquare(paul)

Lol... Til now ah still don't know who be Paul or Peter
Ah jx know say one sabi dance d other no sabi..

Uncensored news right from the source Visit www.justgist.net for Latest Happenings around you
Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by Bonapart(m): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
BOWOTO:
Guy move on, Not all safans are bad,same way not all Nigerians are terrorists.
how sweet it is when zuma show no concern and Sa show no remorse...
Not enough to move on
Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by Bonapart(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
kernel504:

You don't need to like them, the are better off without you.
yea i know... you're pathetic not to show a single remorse after the killings.... i call it terrorism not xenophobic. Guess wat i hate you people i hate you i hate south africa

1 Like

Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by beyoncausme: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
eating money...
Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by shizzle11(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
chimkaire:
...lee ka isi gi ha, onye isi ukwu lipsrsealed tongue grin

Shizzy nwanne, I bu nnoo onye aghirigha cheesy
Isi'm pere mpe'o. Asim kam choo gi okwu. tongue cheesy

Kedu k'imere ada oma? smiley
Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by Dharn(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
Lacomus:
Cool picture, anyway you guys should expect me very soon.
Musical Single loading...................................
u r not airforce1 n u can't [color=#000099][/color]b
Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by kernel504(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bonapart:
yea i know... you're pathetic not to show a single remorse after the killings.... i call it terrorism not xenophobic. Guess wat i hate you people i hate you i hate south africa
Why do you still go to the North for business transactions, why eat yams, beans, and cows from Chad since they've been killing our brothers. You are highly hypocritical and biased breed. So ... because they was Xenophon in South Africa they shouldn't shot there video in there. Uncle Solomon, you should have asked Buhari not to go to South Africa for the G7 meeting, or better still stop Zuma from coming during Jonathan handing over. Better go back to school.
Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by Bonapart(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
kernel504:

Why do you still go to the North for business transactions, why eat yams, beans, and cows from Chad since they've been killing our brothers. You are highly hypocritical and biased breed. So ... because they was Xenophon in South Africa they shouldn't shot there video in there. Uncle Solomon, you should have asked Buhari not to go to South Africa for the G7 meeting, or better still stop Zuma from coming during Jonathan handing over. Better go back to school.
my pain is the way the whole south Africans react to it... so slow and as a matter of fact some of you in not most of you enjoyed it which includes you.
Bunch of xenoohobians

1 Like

Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by kernel504(m): 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
Bonapart:
my pain is the way the whole south Africans react to it... so slow and as a matter of fact some of you in not most of you enjoyed it which includes you.
Bunch of xenoohobians
Am an Igbo guy, most of our nationals in South Africa are Igbos. Why would I want to support xenophobic attack on my brothers? ... Please stop blaming P Square and Flavour for going to South Africa to shot there video.

Rather stop eating terrorist beans, yam and cows from the North, stop patronizing them.
Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by Bonapart(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
kernel504:

Am an Igbo guy, most of our nationals in South Africa are Igbos. Why would I want to support xenophobic attack on my brothers? ... Please stop blaming P Square and Flavour for going to South Africa to shot there video.

Rather stop eating terrorist beans, yam and cows from the North, stop patronizing them.
you're a disgrace to igbo people with your first comment and a betrayal to those who lost their lives and property in the xeno attacks... i don't believe in tribes and brother hood, rather i believe well doing and good treatment to others and love those who fear God... less i forgot am an igbo guy also

1 Like

Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by cabaliciouscabal: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Is it my turn to comment?
Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by Harvard13(m): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
TEGA22222:

Big Nigerian stars Psquare and Flavour are currently enjoying what the best of Cape Town has to offer. Both music acts are in South Africa, and it is more likely that they are in the country for work and not pleasure. But that does not mean that the hit makers are not cruising in the city. Peter Okoye posted pictures of him, Paul and Flavour together. A point to ponder, Psquare and Flavour have not collaborated before….hmmm
Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by sunsewa: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
TEGA22222:

Big Nigerian stars Psquare and Flavour are currently enjoying what the best of Cape Town has to offer. Both music acts are in South Africa, and it is more likely that they are in the country for work and not pleasure. But that does not mean that the hit makers are not cruising in the city. Peter Okoye posted pictures of him, Paul and Flavour together. A point to ponder, Psquare and Flavour have not collaborated before….hmmm

You're wrong, they have done collabo,but I have forgotten the title, that should be 2014/2013,the lyrics has something to do with money or dollars, the video I watched.
Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by Harvard13(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
TEGA22222:

who asked for the photo? peter or paul or flavour?
Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by sunsewa: 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
sunsewa:

You're wrong, they have done collabo,but I have forgotten the title, that should be 2014/2013,the lyrics has something to do with money or dollars, the video I watched.

though I might be wrong,maybe is phno.
Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
shizzle11:
Isi'm pere mpe'o. Asim kam choo gi okwu. tongue cheesy

Kedu k'imere ada oma? smiley
...ama'm cheesy adi'm mma, ndeewo nwokeoma smiley.
Re: Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town by toprealman: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
TRIPLET TINZ!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Wore The Green Dress Better? / Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts / Chinyere Wilfred & Human Statue That Looks Like A Robot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.