Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts (33925 Views)

Photo Of BBNaija's Nina's Boyfriend, Collins Revealed. Nigerians React / #bbnaija: Why I Won’t Reconcile With My Boyfriend, Collins - Nina Boasts / BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by SavannaGIST: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2018
Yesterday it was reported that Collins, Nina’s ex-boyfriend, reportedly slammed her shortly after she reacted on Instalive to critics who labelled her a gold digger for dumping Collins for Miracle.

While revealing why she can’t go back to him (Collins), Nina debunked rumours of being a gold digger, and further said she is now focused on making her dreams in reply to her critics, who took to social media to lambast her for choosing Miracle over Collins due to his new found wealth.

An account in Collins’ name @9ja_collins, however reacted to her Instalive video in which Nina was called a cheat. The Twitter user also told Nina to tell her people to stop calling him, as he recounted how he treated Nina like a Queen and supported her dreams financially, emotionally & in prayers, but got nothing.

The tweets read;

Most Nigerian women are Scummmmmm! See their role model Nina come & take your shit away from my place, I have packed it already or better still how do I send it to you! Cheap cheating Olosho! Where are those your stupid fans! Miracle will soon dump your ass too.

We don’t need to talk! You are a cheat! Period Tell your people to stop calling me! If your fans support your cheating ways, my prayer is they experience what I did in their relationships, marriages, IJN! Bloody double standards

I gave you everything. I sacrificed everything. Treated you like a Queen. Supported your dreams financially, emotionally & in prayers. You cheated before, I forgave you. You then went on National TV to repeat the same thing you cried you wouldn’t do again.

Collins, who reacted to this report via his Instagram page, disclosed that the Twitter accounts are fake ones as he also begged those behind the accounts, to stop impersonating him.

Well he has since reacted to that report with his own post which read;

Hello everyone @collins_neo or @collins_uno, @collins_9ja is fake, please stop impersonating me

It was also gathered that Collins who everyone praised for being mature, turned off the comment section at some point to save Nina from getting bashed.

http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/28/bbnaija-ninas-ex-boyfriend-collins-laments-over-impostor-accounts/

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by OKorowanta: 10:58am On Apr 28, 2018
The real Collins,the fake Collins,Nina,Miracle,Cee C,Tobi,all the housemates,the organizers,Big Brother himself,
All of una dey mad.

286 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by Abjay97(m): 11:30am On Apr 28, 2018
Naija na wa!
Na your popularity?
Why de one still Collins shine?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by Bossontop(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
undecided
Fake account kor.....make I hear word o jare
Mtchheeww

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by talk2saintify(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
shocked

Fake Show with Fake Life Contestants

Where is my Money

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by Divay22(f): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
I said it
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by Jh0wsef(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2018
Whether it's the real Collins or fake collins. Nina has dumped you both

Doesn't change the fact

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by paparazzi1987(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
e be like say many youth sense don dey shrink oo..

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by marttol: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
But seriously we are fed up BBnaija
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by zicoraads: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
OKorowanta:
The real Collins,the fake Collins,Nina,Miracle,Cee C,Tobi,all the housemates,the organizers,Big Brother himself,
All of una dey mad.
cheesy grin
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by marttol: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
OKorowanta:
All of una dey mad.
Including you that Typed this shit... undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by kepij: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
ok ooo tongue
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by salbis(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
RUBBISH!
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by DIYhackers: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
Does not change the fact that Nina dumped his ass. He should start thanking that twitter handle.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by Akshow: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
nonsense
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2018
When is Buhari(Jubril) travelling to America? Please, I need answers.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by Amirullaha(m): 2:26pm On Apr 28, 2018
Liverpool played 0-0...
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by Mikepenny5(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
BIGBROTHER IS A SCAM MARK MY WORD
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by marvin906(m): 2:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
bbn
bbn fans
all have the IQ OF A PIG

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by kepij: 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
hi rt
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by budusky05(m): 2:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
We need to move to other issues and leave bbn, I hope we don go get pvc ready it's almost time.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by Alejoc(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
Fame and its attendant wahala

To each his own!
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by Mires: 2:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lazy youths de dis country, walahi. In fact, our mumu don do. See as dem want help Collins packaged him own publicity and turn am to celeb.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by sexdoll: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
Lazy youths everywhere. sad

Their mates in developed countries are trying to develop cars that run on water...

Here, they are more interested in an inconsequential love affair between two inconsequential kids.

God have mercy on your useless souls all ye lazy youths in this country.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by pawesome(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
OKorowanta:
All of una dey mad.
dazal....you have spoken well
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by runsgirl: 2:53pm On Apr 28, 2018
Why is everyone forgetting the fact that after the euphoria dies down, Nina will still return to school.

Due to BBN, she has not attended classes/lectures since Jan, which means she has missed tests, assignments, and possibly exams. This automatically would translate to carry over except if I am wrong.

By Nina's assertion maybe she will sort the school authorities. Those authorities are also waiting for her.

Miracle will go for his CPL licence.
In conclusion, time and distance may naturally come between the two love birds.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by oshe11: 2:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ya'll bashing her like you voted for her before?
Well, most of her fans wanted her to date Miracle outside. They may breakup or not but its none of your biz so STFU and move on.
Like Ya'll are still dating your first love
Orisirisi sumburries.....
TeddyA that has abandoned his gf for bambam una no see am, na small pikin wen marriage no dey her priority in the next 5 years nai una wan die ontop her matter
Ya'll should FIX UP YOUR LIFE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by jaytime(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
Nice one Collins. You playing your role well.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by ochaione(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
marttol:
Including you that Typed this shit... undecided
. Hmmm
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by bennynaza(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
A good piece of history:
"Between 1983 and 1985, Peter Onu of Nigeria was Acting Secretary-General of the OAU. At the 1985 Summit in Addis Ababa, statesmen like Julius Nyerere, President of Tanzania, lobbied for his election as substantive Secretary-General. However, there was a major stumbling block to Peter Onu’s candidature: his Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari, was campaigning against him. Buhari claimed: “This generation of Nigerians and indeed future generations have no other country than Nigeria.” But when the crunch came, his allegiance to Nigeria disappeared. In the election of the OAU Secretary-General in 1985, Buhari voted against Nigeria and for Niger instead. He secured the election of Ide Oumarou, a Fulani man from Niger; as opposed to an Igbo man from Nigeria. By so doing, Buhari became the first and only Head of State in the history of modern international relations to vote against his country in favour of his tribe."
Culled from Vanguard, February 3, 2015

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by Crossguy: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
Seconded
OKorowanta:
All of una dey mad.
Re: Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2018
Getting fame from nowhere...Abegi no b news b this

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Being A Feminist Is Denying Many Women Of Having A Husband' - OAP Freeze / Dakore Egbuson-Akande Shares Makeup Free Photo / Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.