Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Want To Be A Pilot.where Can I Study How To Fly Air Plane.study With Us At Vga - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Be A Pilot.where Can I Study How To Fly Air Plane.study With Us At Vga (682 Views)

Pls Which Course Can I Study With This Result / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result / I Want To Be A Pilot.where Can I Study How To Fly Air Plane.study With Us At Vga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Pilot.where Can I Study How To Fly Air Plane.study With Us At Vga by blowdel: 7:20am On Jun 20, 2015
No entry again school closed
Re: I Want To Be A Pilot.where Can I Study How To Fly Air Plane.study With Us At Vga by adedolapo4(m): 7:21am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: I Want To Be A Pilot.where Can I Study How To Fly Air Plane.study With Us At Vga by SuperSuave(m): 7:26am On Jun 20, 2015
this one na e-soliloquising o. Na you dey ask question Kon dey reply yasef joinundecided
Re: I Want To Be A Pilot.where Can I Study How To Fly Air Plane.study With Us At Vga by blowdel: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2015
SuperSuave:
this one na e-soliloquising o. Na you dey ask question Kon dey reply yasef joinundecided

what is your problem if i advert this way.Did i violate your laws. Be good and be your self .try and see if its fake through your embassy representative.

(1) (Reply)

How Kogi State Government Extorted Students Under The Guise Of Bursary / Software Quality Assurance Training Online Courses With Job Placement / Answers To Hot 10 Riddle Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.