Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study (13270 Views)

Why Men Live Shorter Life's Than Women Pic's Included / Spend More Time With Your Family. / Men Spend More Time Gossiping Than Women –study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by golddeejay(m): 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

This is absolutely true!!!! Men are professional gossipers! Infact I salute them no be small...they pretend like they don't know or observe what is going around but once they are in their closed doors... Chai! Things weyy women no fit gossip about you will be shocked to see them talk about it. I have also noticed them to be the "Eye Service Beings" they can so do eye service...chai! For instance, when they sit together and a female course mate or colleague passes by, they will hail her and call her all the sweetest names, once she's out of sight...chaiii...you will hear them say things like..." Asewo, she has slept with this, she has done that, she is too fat or too slim, she is that she is this...all sorts of absurd things you can ever imagine!
Men I SMH for them oo!
no, I bet u r talking abt boys, there is diff btw d two

1 Like

Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by golddeejay(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Caliph69:
Gossip ke? When we never finish talking of Wenger and transfer market.
you are blessed inside out! We go come dey waste talk on one mumu gossip when transfer gossips plenty for ground.

1 Like

Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Before i opened the thread i know the research was not conducted on Nigerian men whose discussion is all about football, career and business (even betting cheesy )

No time for gossip for today's men grin

1 Like

Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by RomanceLander(f): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
passionate88:
lol. Na Airforce1 song o.u'v nt heard it? "Diva", not "Diver".
grin
You must have looked at my dp before saying that... Then I looked at your dp and said what I saw... Not that I don't know the meaning of diva.

LoL at airforce1 sing
Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by Caliph69: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
golddeejay:
you are blessed inside out! We go come dey waste talk on one mumu gossip when transfer gossips plenty for ground.

My brother! Imagine oh! Mcheeew!!! Don't mind that their lame study jare.

1 Like

Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by Orikinla(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Yes.
Nigerian men gossip in beer parlors more than Nigerian women gossip at salons.
The men gossip as they drink and watch European soccer leagues and championships and the women gossip in between chores as they watch AfricaMagic and Telemmundo movies. And by counting the time they spend, the men spend more hours at the beer parlors gossiping than the women.

2 Likes

Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by Forwetinnah: 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
True...i gave up a long time ago with the ones in my building. Smh, married men gossiping like fish sellers in the market

1 Like

Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
PrettySpicey:
Men!!!

Wetin Men do you? undecided
Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by whitestar01(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
another synonym for gossip is women, and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by escobar07(m): 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dodgy research. Real men only discus

1 Like

Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
An2elect2:

Yea lolsss your head dey there jor....men can be something else, am usually very sceptical when they throw compliments like saying you are the prettiest, the sexiest they've seen and you are like shuo! don't be deceived, they've said same thing to multiple girls...it can be embarrassing and deceiving when they flocking all around you and lavishing you with sweet words but only an inexperienced lady will fall for their antics....notice how they can praise an average lady that she gets carried away, try her hands in beauty pageants and these same men are all ready to boo her for not being beautiful enough (not that i care tho)...men hmmmm
grin grin

Exactly! Its just so bad and pathetic and they still got the guts to call us gossipers... Mtchew!!!! Men ehn...
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by Krisgift(f): 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
Who doesn't know that men are the worst gossips ever.

You are walking on the streets, they keep staring at you only to discuss your whole anatomy.

Men are gossips.

2 Likes

Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by PrettySpicey(f): 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Wetin Men do you? undecided
You wan 'discuss' the matter abi? undecided
Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by Freiburger(m): 10:23am On Jun 21, 2015
ovicky:
lie from d pit of hell
grin grin
Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2015
PrettySpicey:

You wan 'discuss' the matter abi? undecided

Yes undecided
Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by PrettySpicey(f): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Yes undecided
Let's gossip then grin
Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
PrettySpicey:

Let's gossip then grin

Oya what did "Men " do to you grin
Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by PrettySpicey(f): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Oya what did "Men " do to you grin
And you dare doubt men don't gossip more? SMH
Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
PrettySpicey:

And you dare doubt men don't gossip more? SMH

So asking you a Question is now "gossip "?...smh.. women!!
Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by PrettySpicey(f): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

So asking you a Question is now "gossip "?...smh.. women!!

'asking a question' is that what you call your eagerness for a juicy tale... JJ!!!
Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
PrettySpicey:

'asking a question' is that what you call your eagerness for a juicy tale... JJ!!!

Se you see now, women!! Always reading meaning into everything!! undecided
Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by PrettySpicey(f): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Se you see now, women!! Always reading meaning into everything!! undecided
why you dey winch-hunt me for here sef
Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
PrettySpicey:

why you dey winch-hunt me for here sef

Stop dodging the initial Question woman !
Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by FRANKOXY(m): 1:51am On Jun 22, 2015
that study was not properly conducted .
Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by blakky97(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
An2elect2:

Lol. Ok man.
eheeeeenn! I remember what I said I'll ask you. did you read electrical engineering?
Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by PrettySpicey(f): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Stop dodging the initial Question woman !
*tongue out* waka!!!
Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
PrettySpicey:

*tongue out* waka!!!

Answer!!!
Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by An2elect2(f): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
blakky97:
eheeeeenn! I remember what I said I'll ask you. did you read electrical engineering?
No i didn't Lol
Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by blakky97(m): 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
An2elect2:

No i didn't Lol
do you play chess?
Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by An2elect2(f): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
blakky97:
do you play chess?
erm no ?
Re: Men Spend More Time Gossping Than Women - Study by blakky97(m): 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
An2elect2:

erm no ?
okay. but you dont nag alot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Logicboy Tells Why He Left Nairaland / A Thread For Quotes / People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.