Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve (13291 Views)

SHOCKING!! Babcock Students Sextape Leaked Online – What’s Your Take? (watch) / People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? / Chief Ndubuisi Nzenweofor Foundation Gives Hope To Widows & Less Privileged (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Lexzeey: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2023
What exactly do people aim to achieve when they come online to front how successful Thier life is?

Most of them will claim they're motivating people, motivating people to feel bad?

Or look down on themselves for not trying hard enough in life, if you are really motivating people you'd show them how to make something of their lives too, your motivation is even doing the opposite, its inciting people to become desperate to make same money or force it by going into crime or fraud.

Go to Instagram you'll see many of them clout chasing, even on nairaland dairy section them plenty, what exactly are you doing, people wey no Sabi you, they're not your family you're seeking validation under the guise of motivation.

The UAE spender that was arrested earlier sweet my belle, such laws should be enacted in Nigeria because we have the biggest number of clout chasers in this country, you'll see many people tapping in to grace under their post.

Anyone who is successful have one story to tell about how they suffered for their money, you think I'd tell you the dirty things I did to make money if I'll become successful?

Let us stop glorifying this clout chasing, tapping into grace on social media won't change your life, the way people react to the posts from this clout chasers is the reason they keep posting, if you abandon thier post and don't interact they'll slow down, move at your own pace no allow anybody give you high BP or make you feel you're not doing enough, they don't care about you, they're only posting the riches so you can validate to make them feel good and make you feel like you're not serious with your life.

I know many of you will call me jealous and say no one owes me anything, yes but constituting a nuisance affects my sanity, and everyone needs thier sanity, can't you celebrate your wealth by buying nice things and treating yourself well?

Must you flaunt it online?

How many people you dey help with your flaunting?

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by HeartlessMan: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
Someone flaunted to oppress them too.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by marlow1962(m): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
Broke niggas doings, na them they showcase pass.
Rich dope nigga no get time to they showcase himself, say them wn they empress you abi wertin.
Men dy pull up GLE, dy ball on a stead, but you no go know them or even see them for internet they chop money.
But olaniyi and emeka go manage collect $20k, all the hype men for every club go cry him name, social media status go dy cry na.

Kids wer no know wertin God do for am.
Let's forget the money o, you see this davido guy. God bless the nigga with everything were him need for life. My vex na say, with everything were him get, davido is still living a bitch nigga life, and that's bleeped up. Davido dy leave life like boys wer just cash out from hk.

No na reason am, that's bleeped up.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2023
It's shallow minded people, that's how they get their gratification.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Lexzeey: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
marlow1962:
Broke niggas doings
Define broke

5 Likes

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Lexzeey: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
It's shallow minded people, that's how they get their gratification.
Honestly there's no point to it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2023

38 Likes

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by eepeepook: 3:10am On Jul 11, 2023
No paragraphs. I'm out.

Update: The people do it from a point of low self esteem. Watch The Great Gatsby and you’ll understand. They made money one way or the other. Due to formerly living in poverty, they want to loudly announce that they made it. People born into money see wealth as a standard already. They are comfortable dealing with huge sums. Give a person from poverty all the money in the world, he/she will still want more — going as far as cheating the next man out of his meagre funds.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Womanizer(m): 5:15am On Jul 11, 2023
They do it mostly to show off and make seem as if they are the most hard working people

6 Likes

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by helinues: 5:30am On Jul 11, 2023
Except you are intimidated with their childish act.

1 Like

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by AndroidAI(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2023
Believe the Internet at your own peril. Anyone that flaunts is living a sad life with low esteem, hoping to get validation that he is what he is not. Imagine Bill Gates, Jack ma, or Mark flaunting loads of dollars. Even Elon Musk, as childish as he is will never flaunt money. Broke people trying to look rich to oppress other broke people.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Lexzeey: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2023
AndroidAI:
Believe the Internet at your own peril. Anyone that flaunts is living a sad life with low esteem, hoping to get validation that he is what he is not. Imagine Bill Gates, Jack ma, or Mark flaunting loads of dollars. Even Elon Musk, as childish as he is will never flaunt money. Broke people trying to look rich to oppress other broke people.
Exactly, why try so hard, are you trying to convince yourself you have money or what?

9 Likes

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Bennysam: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2023
Lexzeey:
What exactly do people aim to achieve when they come online to front how successful Thier life is? Most of them will claim they're motivating people, motivating people to feel bad? Or look down on themselves for not trying hard enough in life, if you are really motivating people you'd show them how to make something of their lives too, your motivation is even doing the opposite, its inciting people to become desperate to make same money or force it by going into crime or fraud, go to Instagram you'll see many of them clout chasing, even on nairaland dairy section them plenty, what exactly are you doing, people wey no Sabi you, they're not your family you're seeking validation under the guise of motivation, the UAE spender that was arrested earlier sweet my belle, such laws should be enacted in Nigeria because we have the biggest number of clout chasers in this country, you'll see many people tapping in to grace under their post, anyone who is successful have one story to tell about how they suffered for their money, you think I'd tell you the dirty things I did to make money if I'll become successful? Let us stop glorifying this clout chasing, tapping into grace on social media won't change your life, the way people react to the posts from this clout chasers is the reason they keep posting, if you abandon thier post and don't interact they'll slow down, move at your own pace no allow anybody give you high BP or make you feel you're not doing enough, they don't care about you, they're only posting the riches so you can validate to make them feel good and make you feel like you're not serious with your life, I know many of you will call me jealous and say no one owes me anything, yes but constituting a nuisance affects my sanity, and everyone needs thier sanity, can't you celebrate your wealth by buying nice things and treating yourself well? Must you flaunt it online? How many people you dey help with your flaunting?
Go and hustle stop picking offence over nothing
Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Lexzeey: 11:00am On Jul 11, 2023
Bennysam:

Go and hustle stop picking offence over nothing
As na you dey tell me to hustle before na, idiot.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Bennysam: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2023
Lexzeey:
As na you dey tell me to hustle before na, idiot.
Insulting me show how timid you are

2 Likes

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Lexzeey: 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bennysam:

Insulting me show how timid you are
And making such short sighted and gullible assessment shows how slow you are.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by inoki247: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lol make everybody du wetin go make dem happy some people validation makes dem happy while some just like a silent life....

11 Likes

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Theboss001: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2023
marlow1962:
Broke niggas doings

What's broke 😂😂
Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by Angelfrost(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
What else but recognition and popularity...! Without these, they see themselves as poor even with the riches!

They are not truly wealthy... True wealth begins from the mental belief that you have nothing to prove to any man or woman!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by xpressionx(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
ok
Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by TheRealOwner(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
Lol
Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by sofeo(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
To intimidate and oppress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
To invite people (their enemies) to come and wonjure them.

NB: wonjure here means (wound+injure).

5 Likes

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by ednut1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
To get followers which they can use to negotiate adverts or influencing deals. To get women to sleep with, to attract rich friends. Many of the things you see online are not real sha na make believe. Some of the cars and houses are borrowed cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by money121(m): 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2023
Nothing much

For me i used that to attract my client to know their are delaying with Legit person
And i don't see that as Showed off

For example i posted my house warming On nairaland

(https://www.nairaland.com/4765255/see-photos-house-warming-ceremony)

and that attract lot of clients and boost my roofing business

3 Likes

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by destiny322(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Poor ma leave them alone. Hustle your own

2 Likes

Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by PlutoChief: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Press next if you see such pictures
Re: People Who Flaunt Wealth Online What Exactly Do You Hope To Achieve by vijim: 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Award Tag For Year 2013! / 55ft Snake Found In China [photos] / Thank You All!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.