Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Body Itching After Bath - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Itching After Bath (119682 Views)

Body Itching After Bath: Any Solution? / Moving Objects In The Body / Itching After Bath (solution) / Living With Aquagenic Priuritus (After-Bath Body Itch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Itching After Bath by Pvsaint: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2018
Mine is now so serious that even when I don't use sponge I still feel it.
I see it as life threatening, spiritual, sometimes while scratching I beg God to forgive my sins thinking I'm being punished for them.
During these episodes everything iritates me and makes me feel like I'm going crazy... Sometimes the thought of suicide comes along with depression.
Can't find better words to describe the agony.

Mine has stopped oo, I stopped using sponge this morning and my body didn’t scratch me.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Body Itching After Bath by tzjaynee: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
I've tried nearly every solution mentioned on this thread, all to no avail. Mine started during my secondary school days, and since then it's been a battle. I stopped using sponge and started using hot water(it has to be hot, like hot) which reduced the itching. Even when the weather is hot, I can't even afford to use cold water or i'm gonna be in trouble and they think I'm weird for bathing with hot water in a hot weather, nobody seem to understand my plight, my mom would always complain of me wasting her gas or kerosene. When I was going to camp for NYSC, i thought my life would end cause I was worried about how I'm gonna get hot water to bath like I do at home. The thought of that almost made me to quit going to camp, but funny enough when i got to camp, I used cold water all through and I didn't itch, but now the itching has started again. I can't afford to sweat, get beaten by rain, even after doing laundry or the dishes, I would start itching even though it was just my hands i put in water, the itching comes with a nasty attitude, i get angry, frustrated, irritated. I can snap at anybody, so have learned to accept my fate
Re: Body Itching After Bath by Ojiofor: 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2018
Pvsaint:
Mine is now so serious that even when I don't use sponge I still feel it.
I see it as life threatening, spiritual, sometimes while scratching I beg God to forgive my sins thinking I'm being punished for them.
During these episodes everything iritates me and makes me feel like I'm going crazy... Sometimes the thought of suicide comes along with depression.
Can't find better words to describe the agony.

Mine has stopped oo, I stopped using sponge this morning and my body didn’t scratch me.

Guy,I dey experience that thing for years until i come get the medicine.
If that thing start all ur environment go dey irritate you.

1 Like

Re: Body Itching After Bath by Ojiofor: 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
tzjaynee:
I've tried nearly every solution mentioned on this thread, all to no avail. Mine started during my secondary school days, and since then it's been a battle. I stopped using sponge and started using hot water(it has to be hot, like hot) which reduced the itching. Even when the weather is hot, I can't even afford to use cold water or i'm gonna be in trouble and they think I'm weird for bathing with hot water in a hot weather, nobody seem to understand my plight, my mom would always complain of me wasting her gas or kerosene. When I was going to camp for NYSC, i thought my life would end cause I was worried about how I'm gonna get hot water to bath like I do at home. The thought of that almost made me to quit going to camp, but funny enough when i got to camp, I used cold water all through and I didn't itch, but now the itching has started again. I can't afford to sweat, get beaten by rain, even after doing laundry or the dishes, I would start itching even though it was just my hands i put in water, the itching comes with a nasty attitude, i get angry, frustrated, irritated. I can snap at anybody, so have learned to accept my fate

Take it easy and don't bath hot water in hot weather rather make ur water mild,not hot and not cold.
Have you tried antihistamine?
Re: Body Itching After Bath by tzjaynee: 9:27am On Aug 16, 2018
Ojiofor:

Take it easy and don't bath hot water in hot weather rather make ur water mild,not hot and not cold.
Have you tried antihistamine?

I haven't but I would give it a try...thanks for the tip
Re: Body Itching After Bath by Ojiofor: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2018
tzjaynee:

I haven't but I would give it a try...thanks for the tip

it will surely take care of the problem as I was suffering from the same itching after bath untill I started using antihistamine tablet once in a while at night before bed.
Re: Body Itching After Bath by ibori1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
amor4ce:
What I've experienced was: the cooler the weather the lesser the itch. Similarly the itch increased in intensity when bathing with warm water. I learnt to avoid groundnuts, noodles, and corn-based products (including pap, corn flakes and golden morn), but use sponge for privates and quick baths though! I've also had a history of allergies and recently Yehve (God) healed me from SLE.

The itch seemed to be induced also with the presence of heat/humidity, change of clothes, certain clothing fibres, contact with some kind of furniture covering, loofah sponges, and smacks.

For now I'll go with bayomaks' and some of agathamari's. I eat a lot of ewa agoyin and I hope it isn't a culprit.

go test ur sugar level
Re: Body Itching After Bath by Amakachris95(f): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sallah Sales* Sallah Sales* Sallah Sales*

My Abuja People I don come again oh.

Selling out Cold Press Pineapple x Ginger/Pineapple Juice. Fresh and natural, no no preservatives, no additives and no colorings.
Price: 400 Naira

Free delivery on orders from 5 bottles. Orders for events are also available and discounted.
Please call 07035797531

Benefits of Pineapple
Strengthens bones.
Relieves Cold.
Aids digestion.
Blocks diarrhea.
It helps boost the immune system with its anti-inflammatory properties.
Please let us try to stop the intake of fizzy drinks, they are not good for the health.
We help you live a healthy lifestyle.

Re: Body Itching After Bath by Lawrittanneka68(f): 3:19am On Aug 18, 2018
onikunkewu:
Doctors in the house, what are the causes of body itching after bath?. Please i need quick soluton.
Are you allergic to something,if yes,you need to use these products from swissgarde,everything will be ok,if interested whatsap this number for more details: 08038220168

Re: Body Itching After Bath by Nobody: 2:08am On Sep 27, 2018
Don' let anyone fool you. There's an home remedy even lesser than 2k. I promise you, you would be free forever by His grace. Contact 07035781409.
NB: I'm not making any demands, I'll tell you what to buy and you do it yourself

I just got freedom after so many months of bathing madness cheesy
Re: Body Itching After Bath by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 27, 2018
Ask me on 07035781409...I'll kindly explain how this team will help you conquer

Re: Body Itching After Bath by Lawrittanneka68(f): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2018
onikunkewu:
Doctors in the house, what are the causes of body itching after bath?. Please i need quick soluton.
use these products,Marina Spa,defender and skin,hair &Nail,if interested whatsap or contact this number: 08038220168

Re: Body Itching After Bath by akbahbah(m): 3:59am On Oct 02, 2018
it is neither the water nor soap nor germs, it is a kind of condition and it is also hereditary. i also suffer severely from it too. it is so bad that it lasts for up to 30mins after bath. the solution is to stop using sponge, use only soap and water to bath. . also avoid change of soap or change of type of water(like from bore hole to tap water). use of disinfectant is absolutely a waste of time .

I think it is truly hereditary cos my mum has it as well but I thought the problem would stop after relocating to US with the change in water and environment but the problem still persisits
Re: Body Itching After Bath by Gisbourne44: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
It happens to me,
1. I don't use sponge on my body
2. I don't apply towel from my neck to my waist, even my hands I don't use towel,

I only use towel for my head, face, balls and legs
3. The final thing I do is to put on a dry clothes on my wet chest the way it is.

Weird yeah

Even at that, sometimes it still itch

I dare not use Sponge with cold or hot water self �

It's suicide
Re: Body Itching After Bath by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Thanks all. Been suffering from same condition for a while.. is there any alternative to using sponge?

Contact me. 07035781409

You need just 2K...I'll tell you what and what to buy for yourself. You'll thank God later
Re: Body Itching After Bath by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
Contact me on 07035781409 for whoever is battling it

1 Like

Re: Body Itching After Bath by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
INCHING ARE NORMALLY CAUSED BY INFECTION USE TO RUZU BITTERS TO DETOXIFY

The ruzu Bitters is not just another supplement, it’s curative! It’s not a 60 day trial product, the effects can be seen in under 24hrs.
ruzu Bitters is different from all other bitters in that it’s 100% natural, no additives and not artificial preservatives. All the extraction materials are all natural. No alcoholic content. No side effect.
[https://ruzublack..com/][https://web.facebook.com/Ruzubitter-Market-508736629560324/]

ruzu Bitters is a non-alcoholic herbal drink that helps to Detoxify the kidney & tone the liver. It also does lots more. It's 100% natural having no preservative chemicals or additives.

*It detoxifies the body, ensuring proper blood flow.
*it has anti-oxidant,anti-bacterial, anti-fungal & anti-biotic properties
*it lowers & regulates blood sugar.
*It's preventive & curative.
*It’s natures pure miracle!

NAFDAC REG. NO: A7 - 1102L

We have received and documented hundreds of testimonies to all the below and much more:

[color=#006600]Indications:

*Diabetes
*Arthritis
*Rheumatism
*Weak Erection
*Ulcer
*Weight Management
*Typhoid and Malaria
*Vaginal Discharge
*Menstruation anomalies&Pains
*High Blood Pressure
*Waist, Back and Joint Pains
*Indigestion
*General infections
*Cough/Sore throat
*Infertility (Male and Female)
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Syphilis
*Pile
*Indigestion/Stomach Troubles
*Obesity
*Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver
*Handle Oxidative Stress
* And much more.....CONTACT US 08093295617
Re: Body Itching After Bath by QueenD01(f): 1:09am On Nov 12, 2018
New products alert
Reusable sanitary pads
3pics/1pair for #2000
Minimum order of 6pics/2pairs for #4000

***products are imported, directly from the factory**

Reusable baby and Adult diapers also available

Call or WhatsApp 08129402080 to place order

Re: Body Itching After Bath by QueenD01(f): 1:10am On Nov 12, 2018
Also available for your use

Re: Body Itching After Bath by CuteCeo: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Please whi has found a solution o����
Re: Body Itching After Bath by CuteCeo: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Please who has found a solution? cry cry
Re: Body Itching After Bath by sweetmusty: 11:32am On Feb 08, 2019
You are right brother, I was told by my mum too after her research. I live abroad currently and these Oyinbo do not have the
drug for it. I don visit their hospitals many times. How can I get the herbs from Australia please?
FILEBE:

brother. what is the english name for Naroon. and I will get to have the medicine your friend used
Re: Body Itching After Bath by CuteCeo: 6:20am On Feb 11, 2019
sweetmusty:
You are right brother, I was told by my mum too after her research. I live abroad currently and these Oyinbo do not have the
drug for it. I don visit their hospitals many times. How can I get the herbs from Australia please?

Sebamed Soap worked for me. you can try it too.
Re: Body Itching After Bath by caye(m): 1:20am On Feb 12, 2019
WHAT WORKED FOR ME
1. I bath with hot water
2. I never used sponge since 2007/ 2008
3. I liquefied my soap ( Lux); no medicated soap o! Lux appears to have mild chemical components unlike others. When you liquify it ( check on YouTube), it becomes milder but a drawback is that it is less foamy.
To overcome this, I liquified ' ose dudu' - black traditional soap from indigenous markets in Yorubaland and mixed with the liquified lux soap and put into a bottle. The foamy action is out of this world o. Note: I am not fetish, so try to assuage people's minds. Ose dudu is not a fetish soap o. Also sieve the ose dudu after liquifying due to mild sands in it during its manufacture.
Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Body Itching After Bath by loadimin(f): 3:10am On Feb 12, 2019
Usually it occurs if there is a change in routine or pattern: change in location, water source , food, place of eating , cream , soap, perfume , washing soap and lots more . observe your pattern before and after it started . it would eliminate it permanently . For the mean time get some anti histamine, good emollient cream , and maybe prednisolone. visit your doctor to prescribe it for you. thanks
Re: Body Itching After Bath by Originality007: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2019
so not b only me dey suffer this thing,, the experience is not funny
Re: Body Itching After Bath by meekmill(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
I accepted my fate.
Spent a lot of money . no changes
Re: Body Itching After Bath by meekmill(m): 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
tzjaynee:

Bro, have you gotten a solution yet?
Re: Body Itching After Bath by tzjaynee: 1:41pm On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=meekmill post=76534380].

No I haven't. Sorry about it dear, you just have to cope with it, try and understand what triggers the itching aside water and avoid those stuff
Re: Body Itching After Bath by tzjaynee: 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
meekmill:

None yet. I'm sorry about that dear, you just have to cope with it and try to observe things that trigger the itching, so you can avoid them.

When you find a solution, please keep me posted smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Even Your Skin Tone If You Want / Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.