Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. (24187 Views)

5 Ways To Make Blogging Easier As A Student - Naijatechguy / Top 5 Ways To Make Money With Your Blog Without Adsense / 5 Ways To Drive Targeted Traffic With Your Next Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Monikween(f): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Swagk101:
ZUBY77- also an idiat grin
Lol.. lmfao only me just dey laugh for my room... Lol. my belle o

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by benedictnsi(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
misspicy:
Yiaaaaaaaaa i ROCK,i gotta get me a ROCKSTATION cheesy congrats dear.

Will give you that as a bday gift baby grin
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by YOUNGHAJJI(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
i found d site tru a friend
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by lovely17(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
here for humour of course grin
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Monikween(f): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
I've been coming as a guest since last yr But signed up few months ago... a friend introduced me nd I've enjoyed it since...
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by zikray: 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
You do not just appear on Nairaland by mistake and i am sure the below listed is one of the way you find yourself here
1. Google: I am very sure that most Nairaland members find themselves on this forum through Google. When people visit Google in the course of finding an answer to something, most often they are redirected to Nairaland to get the answers they want. And since they ussually get solutions to their problems here, they start to getting curious about the site: Nairaland.com... They stalk the site for some moment and when they find it interesting... They click on the Sign up button.

2. News: These set of people visit Nairaland just to get the latest news and information, they have been a guest for a long time without them even realizing it. They dont care about people's comment at first, but there will be a time when they will feel the need to comment on a thread, they they will know that they need Nairaland membership card for them to do that.. And that they get by signing up.

3. Friend: Just like facebook and any other social network, people sign up because of the need to do what their friends are doing. Some people find Nairaland so interesting that they tell there friends about it.. Luring others to sign up too.

4. Humour: What makes other social networks like Facebook, BBM and 2go boring at times is that it's not everytime you get to find something to laugh about, and it's not everytime you get to have your interesting friends online but that is not the case on Nairaland. There will always be something to laugh about and there will always be an interesting member online Nairaland never run out of newsfeed (thread) and no matter the kind of thread created, Nairaland members will dig through the funny side of it. Just what some people are looking for, so they Sign up.

5. Testing In the first place, some people do not really know what Nairaland is about. They just sign up because of reason not even known to them. But when they revisit, and they see peoples comments and different kind of personalities displayed on Nairaland make them roll on the floor laughing or make them turn serious because they find what they are seeing interesting and educating, they visit again, again and again till they start participating too. They become glued to the forum.

Other than the listed above, how did you find yourself on Nairaland, feel free to add yours
cc lalasticlala

Na for my dream...trust dreams na
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by 141samuel: 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
through my brother,then he use to search for job on job/vacancy section and other stuff , I then decide to giv a try but by the power of almighty God I became addicted to nairaland and now I av lure some of my friend to nairaland.
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by kcstarboy: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
pls make una add me to dis dis group 08187301049 via whatsapp
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by CR77(f): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
cheesy u too much

Congrats
benedictnsi:
FRIEND AND HUMOUR

Seriously i enjoy Nairaland because of HUMOUR grin comments........ Sometimes i laugh and people around asks what is so amusing grin

I dedicate this unique FTC to special Nairalanders like INTROVERT, I ADMIT HER FINGERS ARE FASTER THAN MINE........ CR77, SHE IS GOOD TOO BUH she always have a brief word as FTC, misspicy...... Rocks..... Oremussactus..... My nigga..... Buh INTROVERT is my BEST for now jare gringringrin she go don happy eeeh

Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by hensben(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tval:
Bro... I am still yet to be released. I was thinking you would call their attentions to the undeserved ban i was hit with.
Bro i did trust me, they never still free you...this people ehn
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Tval(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
hensben:
Bro i did trust me, they never still free you...this people ehn
Dem neva release me.
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by animalz: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

I FOUND NAIRALAND WHEN I WAS SEARCHING FOR MY ANIMALS (MODERATOR) WHO ALWAYS BAN ME FOR THINGS BEST KNOW TO DEM angry
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by folks4luv(f): 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Can say uniilorin brought me to nairaland, can remember back then in 2008, was hoping to get admission into d school, passed post jamb so was quite hopeful. Wanted to check d list, but their site was so congested, then someone at a cafe told us it has been uploaded on nairaland, still could not check d list then but decided to register anyway. But can count how many times have been here till 2 months ago when I became a lil active. But now, I think I need help cos am so addicted, can spend hours reading comments and even my friends are complaining, don't blame me, Lotta crazy people here lolx
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Emeka71:
I joined the forum in 2007 for the same reason then people like dredie, hayprof, puskin, Dual-core, tope_teadr, infobaba, info, infosol, dragnet, honsule, infoyedo, Emeka 7, Mr Info were the ones reigning in the phones section. Note that I am Emeka 7

Seun Changed My username.

Eyah... Fbt used to be cool until these Chinese people flooded our telecommunication companies (rumors from babadinho wapsite)

100mb used to be too much data back den too.
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by africanusvu(m): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
I came to Nairaland cos there is no Buhari,No Elrufai No APC,but I saw OBJ here yesterday and may leave tomorow by 6pm
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Sulaimon01(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
DICKtator:
Googles always broughts me here
I doesn't knew why

Is Seun the owner of googles?
grin grin grin grin
Exactly! you r one of the reas0ns i'm here ....... 'RIP English'
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by DJEhimond(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
Na whirlwind blow me come here o ...
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by prettyJoy22(f): 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
Can't remember d exact reason y I became a member but I love being here cheesy
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by soleexx(m): 4:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
Na woman I trace come here years ago
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Kajiang02(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
kennygee:

My dear, been here since my early teens.

Thank God I see person like me. Na so person send me PM say I be grandpa.
I'm still trying to recall my 1st moniker created in mid 2005, wish I still had that.

I think greater influx of people began in 2007 and 08. Then lil kids started taking over.
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Kingsasian(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kizmarty:

you dun dey configure your comment oo,Oya think your next lie well...I'm waiting wink
kizmarty....lol
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by BobUg28(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
I found NL through Google search on Feb 2012 when Witney Houston was announced dead.
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kajiang02:

Thank God I see person like me. Na so person send me PM say I be grandpa.
I'm still trying to recall my 1st moniker created in mid 2005, wish I still had that.

I think greater influx of people began in 2007 and 08. Then lil kids started taking over.

Very true.
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kingsasian:
kizmarty....lol
grin
I see you're taking your time... I still dey wait, na me and you today...wink
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kingsasian:
kizmarty....lol
grin
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Folzye(m): 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
Let's see, wot brought me here?

General information majorly and it makes me feel lyk am within reach of the average Nigerian youth.. Independent. But still we r inter-woven
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by rane06(f): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
I got to know of nairaland from a friend in 2010. I've been addicted to dis site since then
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Kingsasian(m): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kizmarty:

grin
let me give u a clue
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by whitestar01(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
as for me it was etisalat sms that read " read nairaland & bellanaija @ #100 weekly ".That was hw I joined & found it interesting; just like datooooo notin again.
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by ahmadneedy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
I find my self on Nairaland..at d time when i download the Uc-Browser on my phone..

And @dat tym im looking 4 d latest news..when i scrol down i saw d website named it #Nairaland..dts y mistakely i had try 2 visited it..

Since 4rm dat time my interest lied down on this website..

I started visited this website on the year of 2012..

Lastly..i'm going 2 thanks d entire Nairalander both the staff and the members..who is always try 2 make me happy..
Re: 5 Ways People Find Themselves On Nairaland. by Islie: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
Got to know nl through a friend

Registered right away but started using this moniker this year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16 Facts You Don't Know About Google / Indecency Link On Our National Website? / Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Website Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.