Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Confirmed!! Aisha Buhari & Children Moves To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Confirmed!! Aisha Buhari & Children Moves To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband (2433 Views)

Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent / Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This / Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmed!! Aisha Buhari & Children Moves To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by folakesdiary: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
The wife of the President, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, has relocated to the Presidential Villa, Abuja, barely three weeks after President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration was inaugurated.
Since they were inaugurated, Buhari and Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo have been operating from outside the Presidential Villa.

This is despite the fact that both men have their official residences and offices inside the Villa.
Both of them have been operating from their private residences as well as the Defence House, official residence of the President-elect located at Maitama District, Abuja.
More
Read more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/06/confirmed-aisha-buhari-children-moves.html

Re: Confirmed!! Aisha Buhari & Children Moves To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by piicity(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Congrat Mrs
Re: Confirmed!! Aisha Buhari & Children Moves To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by 9niceguy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
I wish to be Mr President son in-law.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed!! Aisha Buhari & Children Moves To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by Juxtified(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dem no fit wait again for Baba? I hope Aisha doesn't turn into another Mama P
Re: Confirmed!! Aisha Buhari & Children Moves To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by NeduLuiZ(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Am in love

Don't ask me who grin

Difficult choice

All beautiful
Re: Confirmed!! Aisha Buhari & Children Moves To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband by achinaboy(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
well this is their destiny,mine will come before the end of this month insha allahu

(1) (Reply)

[UPDATE] 10 Funny Reasons Why Nigerians Should Fear Olamide Badoo / Meet Premadonna, She Built An Empire From Selling Waist Trainers / Who Remembers This Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.