Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This (8209 Views)

Julius Agwu’s Daughter, Zahra, Poses For The Camera Like A Model (Photos) / Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by bookspen(m): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2016
The world we see is deeper than how we just see it...It’s sad to think that no matter what you do in life, or how innocent something can be, there will always seem to be someone out there who will try to bring you down.

Read More

Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by Venusman(m): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2016
please come again. I can't understand this grammar.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by iamdrfresh: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2016
I'm yet to understand also ooo
Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by ammy4goodies(f): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2016
shocked i dont understand

1 Like

Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by hadduni(f): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2016
lol
as innocent as the pix is I can't help but ask y that posture with his son.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by dopeJemi: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2016
hadduni:
lol
as innocent as the pix is I can't help but ask y that posture with his daughter.

From nowhere, you just assumed the baby is a girl

6 Likes

Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by hadduni(f): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2016
dopeJemi:

I see nothing wrong with pix.

1 Like

Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by dopeJemi: 11:09am On Jul 16, 2016
hadduni:

I see nothing wrong with pix.

Well, the baby is a boy not a girl as you assumed earlier
Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by idris4r83(m): 11:29am On Jul 16, 2016
I don't really get the motive of the thread. Or is there something am missing?
Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by PrivateInvestig: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2016
hadduni:
lol

Even if it's a girl,whats bad there undecided, see bekos u were raped by ur father doesn't mean all dad's are perverts. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by HiDee2(m): 11:35am On Jul 16, 2016
bookspen:
The world we see is deeper than how we just see it...It’s sad to think that no matter what you do in life, or how innocent something can be, there will always seem to be someone out there who will try to bring you down.

Read More

That was a picture of a man and his sick child in the shower. The man was calming his sick baby. I read about the picture on uk guardian or so some months ago. The picture was taken and uploaded by the man's wife. Some felt it was sensual and inappropriate. But opinionated people should also remember that the woman was also entitled to her opinion especially at such time of great pain and unease in her family.

3 Likes

Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by hadduni(f): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2016
PrivateInvestig:

Even if it's a girl,whats bad there undecided, see bekos u were raped by ur father doesn't mean all dad's are perverts. undecided
1i haven't been raped by any man talkless of my father.
2 you re suffering from partial blindness else you wouldnt have skip where I said there wasn't any thing bad with the pix.
3mind your business.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
PrivateInvestig:

Was the emboldened really necessary? undecided You could have driven home your point without having to sound so tactless and immature.

4 Likes

Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by hardbody: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
hadduni:
lol

Read the story. I was moved.
Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by hadduni(f): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
hardbody:

Read the story. I was moved.
I did and it was touching
Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by Emzy5D(m): 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lol watz so funny tori oloun
Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by lirusehn(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
so touching sad
Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by PoshyCandy: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Well,it's a pity
Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dad holding his sick son! His name is; Heather Whitten
Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by Austeeenxx: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
PrivateInvestig:

Is this really necessary? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by gj22(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Like seriously, the title of this thread makes NO SENSE.
Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by lodscott(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
bookspen:

Read More

buhari o! I blame buhari

1 Like

Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by GloShare(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
I dun die... grin

This story goes way back...months!
Father and his Son, Fox, who has Salmonella poisoning. His Father, Thomas, had to be with him in the shower to calm down his fever and nausea cuz he wld soon be hospitalized.

www.nairaland.com/33424/loving-father-unthinkabl-shower
Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by oloriooko(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
lodscott:

buhari o! I blame buhari
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Father and his Son, Fox, who has Salmonella poisoning. His Father, Thomas, had to be with him in the shower to calm down his fever and nausea cuz he wld soon be hospitalized.

Op take ur tym with ur link and misleading title.
Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by Idydarling(f): 12:52am On Jul 17, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

Op take ur tym with ur link and misleading title.
thank you, i now understand, don't mind the op, there's coconut water in his brain

1 Like

Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by Arielle: 11:14am On Jul 17, 2016
Son was vomiting and pooing due to salmonella poisoning. The little boy was embarrassed as he was constantly soiling himself. So super Dad sat with him in the shower so all the mess was rinsed off as it came. Human beings are so evil and judgemental.

1 Like

Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by chudyprince: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
dopeJemi:

is a girl
Re: Photographer's Wife Took A Pic Of Husband And Turn The Camera To Find This by jericco1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
i still don't know the essence of this thread...

(1) (Reply)

Latest News:kanu Nwankwo And His Son In Peak Milk Advertisement / Photos: Beyonce Nearly Exposes Boobs As She Goes Bra-less In Denim / Is She The Most Beautiful Black Girl?? You Need To See These Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.