Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,808 members, 7,841,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just (16417 Views)

Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) / Serial Rapists Of Nine Women Arrested In Lagos (photo) / Rapists On The Loose In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
MEN! angry

2 Likes

Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by freecocoa(f): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
CR77:
Now i read the full story, So sad

I pray there children fall victim
That's a cruel thing to wish those kids, they are innocent and shouldn't suffer for their parents crime.

@Topic, The Nigerian police just care about money, taking bribes is their speciality.

I know an 8 years old that was raped by a man over 40 continuously, on the day he was caught, he was handed over to the cops, only to be bailed in the evening, it's really a shame what happens in this country.

I wonder what our sisters in government are really doing.

1 Like

Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by dominique(f): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
This is such heattbreaking news. Little wonder child raow cases are so rampant these days when the perpetrators are released easily.

1 Like

Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by neocortex: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
It is high time Nigeria police set up a special unit for rape and other related cases.
This story of foolish policewoman blaming an 11 yearn olkd child for the rape is sickening.
I wonder how such dangerous and unfeeling entity got into the police force in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Death is the surest thingtongue

I've got no time to waste jare
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
This is why I get pissed when guys always mock girls saying there are no virgins anymore. You know why there aren't? Because of situations like this. Imagine how a rape victim feels when you say things like that. Just know we are the same before God and just because you can hide yours doesn't mean you are better. This is coming from a victim of child molestation.

7 Likes

Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by haroldlee(m): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2015
Indeed!
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by Donvic4u(m): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hmmmmmm

pray for Nigeria
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by cococandy(f): 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2015
This is horrible beyond words. embarassed
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by Missmossy(f): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jeez! This is terrible and so inhuman. Saddening experiences i must confess.
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:

So you think this is a joke?

Do you know how painful it is to be molested as a child?

Do you know how many people have been scarred for lif as a result?

Why not show some empathy? Or is it because it has never happened to you.

You are still immature. Grow up....and I don't mean that as an insult.
that's why am so afraid of having female kids. How will I bring them up as a single father
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by armadeo(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nigerian police assists anyone to escape justice not only peadophiles. armed robbers, kidnappers rapist anyone as long as you have the peso you have the say so.

i have read through the thread and i must say i am mortified by the lack of compassion shown on this thread from adverts to tribal wars to religious intolerance to that FOOL who said his picture should be liked.

MODS please clean up the thread anything not relating to the topic should be wiped out. these are innocent children we are talking about

1 Like

Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
cornoil:
Have sense or borrow one or even beg for one from God. Out of all the things from the poster, all you could deduce was this senseless sentence.
What wrong thing did i say? Goat!!!
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by babajero(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
That is the fault of muhammed (p l) pedophile lord) he brought such curse upon earth.
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by texazzpete(m): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dongreatken:
Like my pix for no reason. cheesy

See the type of stupid post you're putting up in a thread set up to discuss such a serious issue.

There's a picture in your signature with the text "God please help me make my days useful". It looks like you're devoting effort to making your days useless instead.

1 Like

Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by texazzpete(m): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
CR77:
Now i read the full story, So sad

I pray there children fall victim

You pray innocent children get molested?

Unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by tsdarkside(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
oyyyyy.....
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by simplyshade: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin grin grin
CR77:
Old school laptop u want sell for 24K
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by TechRev: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
When the person that took a nine year old ascends to highest position, some monkeys and baboons would reason that if they took a nine year old they too may rise to a higher level.

Watch the reactions of some black men to this post.
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by Sagamite(m): 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
We need to reform the police so they can arrest all the paedophiles like Truckpusher (The Yerima of NL) chasing pubescent girls about.
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by Truckpusher(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:
We need to reform the police so they can arrest all the paedophiles like Truckpusher (The Yerima of NL) chasing pubescent girls about.
Biitch, I already gave you my diick all day to nibble on. grin

Keep calling my moniker until I'm done emasculating you . grin

On the highlighted, please kindly reform ya self before you inform the police else your ass would wind up in jail. grin
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by Crieff(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
Posting adverts or irrelevant content on a thread is not right, especially sensitive thread such as this.
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by Sagamite(m): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Biitch, I already gave you my diick all day to nibble on. grin

Keep calling my moniker until I'm done emasculating you . grin

On the highlighted, please kindly reform ya self before you inform the police else your ass would wind up in jail. grin

Paedophile!

Yerima of NL, you feel you can be bribing the suffo policemen of Nigeria to avoid jail? grin grin grin grin grin

Don't worry, APC would reform the police. cool
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by Truckpusher(m): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Sagamite:

Paedophile!

Yerima of NL, you feel you can be bribing the suffo policemen of Nigeria to avoid jail? grin grin grin grin grin

Don't worry, APC would reform the police. cool
Dingbat , the paedophile that fuccked up ya life must be some crazy dude I swear .

How many times did ya crazy Daddy fucck you ?
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by Onegai(f): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Until Nigeria becomes sane (which is most likely never), I'm buying a gun. At least I can get access to the gun range in Ogun state.

What kind of sick sociopath tells an 11 year old girl "I'm sure you were enjoying it"?? What do you want to teach that person, decency or logic?? Where do you start from?

What sort of demon possesses a human being, that once they put on a police uniform in Nigeria, decency, common-sense, fairmindedness and anything that is positive, leaves their minds? They will shoot you over N50 bribe but let a child molester walk free and treat the victim like she caused it herself. How can someone blame the parent of a raped 9 year old for not talking money and as to the parents of that animal that offered N40,000 to make the crime go away, may your lives be crippled and shortened and only hellfire awaits you. I believe jungle justice is the way forward as no-one in Nigeria cares about the law.

2 Likes

Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by beyoncausme: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
sad story,really sad.....
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by akhis: 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
cayorday89:
I Pray their children fall victim... So they know what it is like to aid such crime..

We should not pray for sins of fathers on the children because we never can teĺl who the chidren are rather we should pray that this should cease to continue
Re: Child Rapists On The Loose:how Nigerian Policemen Aid Paedophiles To Escape Just by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Onegai:
Until Nigeria becomes sane (which is most likely never), I'm buying a gun. At least I can get access to the gun range in Ogun state.

What kind of sick sociopath tells an 11 year old girl "I'm sure you were enjoying it"?? What do you want to teach that person, decency or logic?? Where do you start from?

What sort of demon possesses a human being, that once they put on a police uniform in Nigeria, decency, common-sense, fairmindedness and anything that is positive, leaves their minds? They will shoot you over N50 bribe but let a child molester walk free and treat the victim like she caused it herself. How can someone blame the parent of a raped 9 year old for not talking money and as to the parents of that animal that offered N40,000 to make the crime go away, may your lives be crippled and shortened and only hellfire awaits you. I believe jungle justice is the way forward as no-one in Nigeria cares about the law.

I like that smiley

I am getting a gun and a taser next year grin. God help those who help themselves angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Villagers Flee Aluu For Fear Of Arrests / Nabeeha: We Are Yet To Receive Our Remaining Daughters – Family / Nigerian Man Dumps His Baby Mama For Stabbing Him In Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.