Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,379 members, 7,954,539 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Brazil Vs Nigeria: Where Is A Better Place To Live? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Brazil Vs Nigeria: Where Is A Better Place To Live? (1117 Views)

Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazil Vs Nigeria: Where Is A Better Place To Live? by yomitesp(m): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2009
BRAZIL vs NIGERIA ;- Where is a better place to live
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Where Is A Better Place To Live? by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2009
Better in terms of. . . . . . . .?

You need to define "better" - it's very subjective.
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Where Is A Better Place To Live? by yomitesp(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2009
@Sienna,

In terms of everything ! Cost of living ,security , social amenities and stuff !!!
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Where Is A Better Place To Live? by insight04: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2009
You need to watch the film "City of God" and make your conclusions about security in Brazil
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Where Is A Better Place To Live? by tboy1(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2009
@ Poster
Yep you need to b specific

insight04:

You need to watch the film "City of God" and make your conclusions about security in Brazil

Sorry dude but you aint making any point here. COG was shot in a violent neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Where Is A Better Place To Live? by yomitesp(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2009
Yeah , COG was shot in a shanty borough of Rio de Janeiro !!!
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Where Is A Better Place To Live? by yomitesp(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2009
@insight04

I guess you canĀ“t just set everything up on what you see in the movies ,
Re: Brazil Vs Nigeria: Where Is A Better Place To Live? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2009
depending on what you are looking for, either one could be "better"
my own taste will draw me towards Brazil but that is just because of work/nightlife/women and fantastic beaches, although safety in Nigeria cost less than in Brazil!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Please I Am Begging You. Don't Go To South Africa. / Free Visa To America. / How Long Does She Need To Wait To Get Her Immigrant Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.