Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Dear Administrator(seun): Please Block The Troll Nordicrace From This Board - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dear Administrator(seun): Please Block The Troll Nordicrace From This Board (1107 Views)

Tanker Driver Dies At Sanya Bus-stop In Lagos, Motorists Block Highway (Photos) / Funding Of Block Account For German Student Visa / Protesting Passengers Block Arik Air Flight At Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Administrator(seun): Please Block The Troll Nordicrace From This Board by morpheus24: 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2010
Mr. Admin

I employ you please remove the user NORDICRACE from this forum.

I am all for freedom of speech and the rights people have to argue over issues even if it boils down to heated debates on controversial issues,

However this particular user has shown to be a Racist troll who's only goal is not any sort of constructive criticism but a blatant spewing of Racist propaganda.

I am demanding you clock or remove this user to keep the intergrity of this forum which not only Nigerians but others in general visit from time to time.

THe danger in letting these sort of individuals linger only exposes this forum to more filthy individuals infiltrating this board and turning it into a Racist battle ground

Please set an example and stop this now!!
Re: Dear Administrator(seun): Please Block The Troll Nordicrace From This Board by morpheus24: 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2010
@ Moderator

Please how do you contact The Admin directly.
Re: Dear Administrator(seun): Please Block The Troll Nordicrace From This Board by Luvlgenius(m): 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2010
This is serious, undecided undecided

Can u prove your case beyond reasonable doubt?
Re: Dear Administrator(seun): Please Block The Troll Nordicrace From This Board by morpheus24: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2010
Luvlgenius:

This is serious, undecided undecided

Can u prove your case beyond reasonable doubt?

Is this a murder trial?
Re: Dear Administrator(seun): Please Block The Troll Nordicrace From This Board by Don4life: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2010
morpheus24:

@ Moderator

Please how do you contact The Admin directly.
Send a Mail to or

1 Like

Re: Dear Administrator(seun): Please Block The Troll Nordicrace From This Board by morpheus24: 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2010
Don4life:

Send a Mail to or

Thank you.
Re: Dear Administrator(seun): Please Block The Troll Nordicrace From This Board by Olisa4all: 9:38am On Jan 26, 2010
U can follow him on twitter&send a direct msg i guess. .
Re: Dear Administrator(seun): Please Block The Troll Nordicrace From This Board by Luvlgenius(m): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2010
morpheus24:

Is this a murder trial?

It's obvious he is committing an offense related to that here on NL  cool cool
Re: Dear Administrator(seun): Please Block The Troll Nordicrace From This Board by newmusic: 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2010
there should be an icon to clock where you can report abuse to any one suspicious.
i dont expect the administrator to view all post everyday but i think there should be other people helping out.
Re: Dear Administrator(seun): Please Block The Troll Nordicrace From This Board by Skidoc(m): 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2010
Morpheus24, I sent Seun an email about this few days ago and he never responded. He has replied to my emails in the past so I know that is his right email address. Seems he condones racist posts. What a shame.
Re: Dear Administrator(seun): Please Block The Troll Nordicrace From This Board by mamagee3(f): 12:54am On Jan 27, 2010
What is the Troll Nordicrace? undecided
Re: Dear Administrator(seun): Please Block The Troll Nordicrace From This Board by jorel1(m): 9:24am On Jan 27, 2010
Nobody wants to hear the truth,
Re: Dear Administrator(seun): Please Block The Troll Nordicrace From This Board by suxes2005(m): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2010
Please ignore and remove him from this place
block his ip and his name and anyfn that has
to do wit him.

SHALOM
Re: Dear Administrator(seun): Please Block The Troll Nordicrace From This Board by morpheus24: 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2010
As I mentioned earlier I am all for freedom of speech and the rights of people to express their decenting views on controverisal issues such as "race"

What I am sure about is if we allow this individual to continue to come on this site and spew his racist beliefs and agenda openly there will be more of them that will follow, eventually creating an escalating problem on tis board. I have seen it happen before.

Please be aware not only Nigerians visit this site, therefore we have to maintain some sort of standard.
Re: Dear Administrator(seun): Please Block The Troll Nordicrace From This Board by sulad82i(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2010
Its unfortunate that our concern and talk is just been shove aside by the so called moderators. One of the treads started about this subject was blocked by the moderators so as not to allow anybody to respond or reply to it.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-384808.0.html but yet they are giving us some stupid excuse.
So what does someone have to do b4 they get banned or warned? I'm sure some members will have been drowned on this site for writing thing that are not as offensive as this guy.
Re: Dear Administrator(seun): Please Block The Troll Nordicrace From This Board by niceguy10: 12:05am On Feb 10, 2010
The fact is that the Administrator (Seun) is a fool and really sick in the head, a friend of mine  was Banned just becuse he is using some kind of words here. You can as well block me, do not give a bleep. about it,

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Include My Mail Address In This Year Visa Lottery Help. / Omg!! My First Visit To Abuja And The Weather Is Over-hot...just Can't Cope!!! / Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.