Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Before Its Too Late - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Before Its Too Late (637 Views)

Lady Twerks On Her Late Babydaddy's Grave (Photos) / 7 Things You Don't Want To Learn Too Late In Life / Heal Thyself - Oh Barcanista - Before It's Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Its Too Late by nawttiedivie(f): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Modified.
Re: Before Its Too Late by nawttiedivie(f): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
pls Seun and the other mods.. can u help me move it to the front page even for few hours... pls!!
Re: Before Its Too Late by Crieff(m): 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Why do they have to make things difficult for people in this country for God's sake?

You should have posted this in the education section.

Mods please can you help the op moved this to the appropriate section. Thanks.

CC:
Olawalebabs
Fynestboi
Ishilove
Lalasticlala
Re: Before Its Too Late by nawttiedivie(f): 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
I don't know how to post it in education
Re: Before Its Too Late by Crieff(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
nawttiedivie:
I don't know how to post it in education

Don't worry, it will get the exposure it deserves. In the meantime, while not go the education board and take a look, you might find some relevant info.

https://www.nairaland.com/education
Re: Before Its Too Late by rawtouch: 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
A Federal university would be your best option, the fees are lower than the state universities
Re: Before Its Too Late by nawttiedivie(f): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
rawtouch:
A Federal university would be your best option, the fees are lower than the state universities
yeah sure but I don't know how to go about it
Crieff:

Don't worry, it will get the exposure it deserves. In the meantime, while not go the education board and take a look, you might find some relevant info.
https://www.nairaland.com/education
thanks I've been going through it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guy Tattooes Nigeria's Coat Of Arms On His Back / Nollywood In The Making (photo) / Principal Federal Government College Jos Impregnates SS3 Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.