Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

BOMBSHELL! I Plan To Have Big Buttocks Like Nicki Minaj – Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BOMBSHELL! I Plan To Have Big Buttocks Like Nicki Minaj – Cossy Orjiakor (975 Views)

Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOMBSHELL! I Plan To Have Big Buttocks Like Nicki Minaj – Cossy Orjiakor by afegreg: 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
By Junior Otabono

Her middle name is controversy. Whenever she speaks, the media gets hot me actress-cum-singer, Cossy Orjiakor is in the news again.

Few days after attacking American singer, Nicki Minaj for copying her, the actress has declared that she hopes to enhance her butt like the American counterpart.

Hear her in a recent interview: “I have not enhanced any part of my body. I am still natural, but I do appreciate enhancements, and I’m toying with the idea of getting massive Nicki Minaj’s kind of *ss. Hahaha, but I don’t have such careless money for now.”

Link in...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/06/bombshell-i-plan-to-have-big-buttocks-like-nicki-minaj-cossy-orjiakor/

Re: BOMBSHELL! I Plan To Have Big Buttocks Like Nicki Minaj – Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
how will she now look like?

back & front..
Re: BOMBSHELL! I Plan To Have Big Buttocks Like Nicki Minaj – Cossy Orjiakor by rawtouch: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
At what age
Re: BOMBSHELL! I Plan To Have Big Buttocks Like Nicki Minaj – Cossy Orjiakor by Emyogalanya: 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
May she get what she is looking for
Re: BOMBSHELL! I Plan To Have Big Buttocks Like Nicki Minaj – Cossy Orjiakor by Lilyomi(f): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Smh. Attention by fire by force.
Re: BOMBSHELL! I Plan To Have Big Buttocks Like Nicki Minaj – Cossy Orjiakor by axiliborha(f): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Her mates are thinking of how they will have 5 million dollar she dey think of how she go get big yansh like Nicky minaj please also have big eyes like segun arinze...... So we will know that you are in shape

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Calls Nigeria Male Artist Broke. / Stella Damasus releases new music video / Who Is The Boss Of The New School – Reekado Banks, Lil Kesh Or Kiss Daniel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.