Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) (57891 Views)

How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone / Ladies, Can You Wear These Shoe [photo] / When You Use Your 6 Month Salary Buy Sallah Ram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by AsanwaKC(f): 11:35am On Jun 21, 2015
ohhh. really must be so painful ....my boyfriend is heel Frick.. he makes sure I wear heels 24/7...even with my 6fit height angry angry cry cry

1 Like

Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 21, 2015
Euro31:
bro no let frustration kill u oooo
na word o

1 Like

Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2015
Aitee, is that you?

1 Like

Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 21, 2015
AsanwaKC:
ohhh. really must be so painful ....my boyfriend is heel Frick.. he makes sure I wear heels 24/7...even with my 6fit height angry angry cry cry

He doesnt wish you well. Believe me he has plans. He's looking up to the day you will fall off the heels and sustain ankle injury that will put you on hospital bed for 2months.

1 Like

Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 21, 2015
mod hope it's not because of this small mgbeke..
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by MrPristine: 11:53am On Jun 21, 2015
3ace:
Anything you buy with your tithe must be tight including shoes.

Church tithing today is a fraud imposed on believers by manipulative preachers.
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by deholister(m): 11:53am On Jun 21, 2015
<em>no be so
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by owoegbe1(m): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2015
Lol
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by nonjebose(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
grin grin
Op, come o I hope say you dey pay your tithe. Na clapping of hands we take dey enter dance o. Sometimes no be only shoes o.
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by AsanwaKC(f): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
RedBenson:

He doesnt wish you well. Believe me he has plans. He's looking up to the day you will fall off the heels and sustain ankle injury that will put you on hospital bed for 2months.
for real..ohh..what do I do

1 Like

Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by oyeezah(f): 12:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
funny
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by sunshine1974(m): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Best post today! I'm choking with laughter grin
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by Bruno3000(m): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
[color=#000099][/color] lolz tongue
nice pix... Lovely
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
AsanwaKC:
for real..ohh..what do I do

Dump his sorry as5. If his plan works, his thought is to get another girl before you recover from the injury.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by chinae(m): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
The kid toe felt cheated, she will need to buy a difft shoe for the kid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lol.. grin

1 Like

Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by syphs(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
alberto2k:

Looking at the Kind of shoe the lady is wearing. . . Shiit like that is expected to happen undecided

you don't get it do you?
that's an extra toe

1 Like

Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by ada2604(f): 1:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
firstolalekan:
I hate Nigerian pastors for this
Do they even pay tithes at all?
All they know how to do is to preach
Miracle
Prosperity and
Tithe undecided
WHERE DOES TITHE MONEY EVEN GO TO
Pastors private jet, cars, traveling from one place to another and woman rappering angry
brozzz! easy, stingy pple ar too quick to complain, money don't falll from heaven for church maintenance and activities, y not let ur tithe b ur 2 cent to express gratitude for pple who sacrifice deir slip to intercede for u, for a home wer u can run back to wen its hurts d most( else u are not a frequent member), just to express faith and gratitude, I can go on and on, but e yaf do

1 Like

Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
ada2604:

brozzz! easy, stingy pple ar too quick to complain, money don't falll from heaven for church maintenance and activities, y not let ur tithe b ur 2 cent to express gratitude for pple who sacrifice deir slip to intercede for u, for a home wer u can run back to wen its hurts d most( else u are not a frequent member), just to express faith and gratitude, I can go on and on, but e yaf do

Your remark gladdens me deeply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by openmine(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
smh
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by Astutechris(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin grin grin
Everything na joke for this country.
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by salt1: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
RedBenson:

grin
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by opedaydydx9(m): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lmdo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by emmykk(m): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Euro31:
bro no let frustration kill u oooo
they joke is dame dry.

The tithe and the shoe thing didnt relate.if it amuse some people that is because the people are dumb.
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by stchinedu: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Aspiregreat:

Ok I See, I'll Take it as a Jokecheesy

Happy Sunday Dear!
I really love this response! cool
Hapi Sunday grin

1 Like

Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by mhizpeaarl(f): 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Bruno3000:
nice pix... Lovely
aww tnx grin
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by mhizpeaarl(f): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
nonjebose:
Op, come o I hope say you dey pay your tithe. Na clapping of hands we take dey enter dance o. Sometimes no be only shoes o.
lolz Na u know o grin
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by mhizpeaarl(f): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Johnsmartinyang:

.......olboy u don kill me with laff......jesus
lol Dnt laff too hard
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by mhizpeaarl(f): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
RedBenson:
Aitee, is that you?
lol d shoe?? Or my dp
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by NobleG1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
At least, she bought herself something with her money and not giving it to a fraudulent pastor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by sunbuddy(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
na war b dat
Re: When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) by Petra23(f): 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
So funny i swear..I'm so lol over here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Pics On Internet Dating / How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) / If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.